Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC Ref Update/New OCs Ref Sheet Request

GoltMercer

(edited)

Hi there everyone.

As of late, I've been developing my Dracony OC quite a bit, and one of the major turning points for her character is when she loses one of her limbs. I've attached the current ref for her both in and out of her combat suit to this post, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to perhaps try to draw her with a cybernetic hind leg. Her left hind leg is the one she lost, and it's replaced with a cybernetic limb that functions just about as well as her normal one. If possible, adding in some scars around her back/legs would do wonders for her as well - but of course, I'll be abundantly happy and grateful for anything, really. 

There are also two characters that I would love to have some sort of art or reference for - maybe even a picture of all three of them, if you'd be willing. The first is Lazuli's wife, Cirrus Refin. She has the same white coat as Lazuli, but with green and white hair. Her wings are also green, as are her eyes and the bottoms of her hooves as you see with Lazuli. Cirrus' eyes are slightly glazed over due to the fact that she is blind. Like Lazuli, she's also a Dracony, so her body type is similar (just without the notched ear). 

The second one is Pearl Blossom, their adopted daughter. Her coat is a gentle, light green and her mane is light blue. Her wings, eyes and hooves match the blue, and she is also a Dracony, so the same body type applies, except she is a young filly, about the size of one of the CMC in the show. 

Thank you for reading, and if you consider drawing any of them, extra thanks!

Dusk Full dudey.png

Dusk In Suit.png

Edited by VoltWrecker
Added Characters

• 2 weeks later...