Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who are your best of best friends on Poniverse?

Dashy 4 Ever

Who are your best of best friends on Ponievsrse?

Now, for the people that are not included in other's lists, don" flip out.

My best friends are: Aqua Shine, Sliding Bolt, Sherbert Music-Gaurd, and Dust Shot :wub:

(Note: They aren't in order)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmm, I guess really the only people who remember me from my late teenage years.

So really that's only @JonasDarkmane, @CinnamonPop, @Catsle, @French Maid Panzy, and @TimeyWimeyAqua

Though not sure if this really counts since Cat and I have history outside of the forums, and Aqua has been missing for awhile. As for Darkmane, Cinny, and Panzy I hardly talk to them like I use to.

Edited by Snow Frostflame
  • Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

Who are your best of best friends on Ponievsrse?

Now, for the people that are not included in other's lists, don" flip out.

My best friends are: Aqua Shine, Sliding Bolt, Sherbert Music-Gaurd, and Dust Shot :wub:

(Note: They aren't in order)

Thanks,

I'd say my best friends are...

@Sondash Studios, @Aqua shine, @King of Canterlot, @Altastrofae, @Twilight Sparkle is best and @SnakeEater

(not in order)

• Brohoof 2

Um...

No one really comes to mind...

I don't really consciously categorize people like that.

Some people are chill, others less so, but for some reason I have a problem with referring to people as "friend"

It just doesn't seem genuine, I guess.

Plus, we're online, I barely know these people.

But @Sherbert Music-Guard said I was his friend earlier, so I suppose he would be my input. It would be rude not to say it back

4 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

Ooft, as much as I hate picking favourites, I'm gonna do it anyway. 👌

@Vintjack Greasymane
@The Recherche
@Wannabrony
@Rhythm Red
@Califorum
@Sherbert Music-Guard

Love ya bois. :smug:

12 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Thank you both of you, you've been a great friend to me too! :squee: 

Please don't be offended if I didn't mention you, almost everyone I've met here has been good friends to me! And as much as I don't want to only pick a few, I would pick each and every one of you if I could, I would say my best friends here on here are...

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, MarvelMoon said:

Cool! Been on fir kess than a week and already considered a pony friend to Twilight Sparkle is Best. Guess I got BFFs (brony friends forever)

Your welcome

2 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Please don't be offended if I didn't mention you, almost everyone I've met here has been good friends to me! And as much as I don't want to only pick a few, I would pick each and every one of you if I could, I would say my best friends here on here are...

Your welcome

• Brohoof 3

15 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hey, WB!

I really appreciate the fact you've mentioned me, and because I never post anything in this type of thread, I'm just gonna catch the ball and say that you're one of my best friends here on the forum, too! Again, thank you, and thank you for being my friend!^_^

• Brohoof 1

I think you mean associates. Best friends or even just friends is stretchin' it.
That being said, my best associate would be @Larrydog, since he's the only one that talks to me.

Honorable mentions go to past associates, I guess.
-Gone Airbourne
-Potato Sprout
-Snow Frostflame
-Unicorn Coffee
-Zygen

• Brohoof 4

39 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

I would say my best friends here on here are...

Not sure I should really qualify for this yet, but thanks :lol: 

I would also say that you are probably one of the best friends I've made so far (which to be fair isn't that long of a time period) :P 

• Brohoof 1

These are some of the people I consider my friends on the forums:

@Twilight Sparkle is best

@Alexshy

@The Recherche

@CypherHoof

@Wannabrony

@Flutterstep

@Rising Dusk

@Silenz Veritas

@Double Clutch

@Captain Clark

Disclaimer: These are folks that I have spoken with at length and who have been very welcoming and patient with me.  Just because you're not here, it doesn't mean I think any less of you, it probably means we haven't spoken at any great length or we've lost touch.

• Brohoof 4

@Sherbert Music-Guard is my best friend here :wub:

I'm not really sure how many other people I would consider to be friends, but there's plenty of other people here, especially in the WPCC lounge that I really like talking too, though I'm not sure if they're necessarily my "Friends" per say, but truly everyone here is an amazing pony to me, which is in part why I joined these forums in the first place :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

This topic reminds me so much of appreciate a fellow pony thread...

Nevertheless, 2013-2015 RP staff team along with ye olde' crew of Poniverse from back in the days :D I'm just nostalgic like that! And hope you're doing wonderful Simon, wherever you are.

And Kay Dreamer. And Troblems. And Rainbows :x And Koukatsu. And Fhaolan. And PathfinderC- oh wait. That's still an ongoing one. And SCS. And Magos. And Eloquence. And many others I've already grown lazy to mention here, Jeric included :x

• Brohoof 2