Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who are your best of best friends on Poniverse?

Dashy 4 Ever

Just now, Venomboa said:

No thanks.

Ive been through enough betrayals.

Don't take the fact that someone you can bond with will betray you for granted.
People are extremely nice around here, and no one will (mentally) harm you in any way! We can be friends, if you wish, none of us will betray you, here!:kindness:

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Nexus Matraxial Artemis said:

:O it's not possible!  I'm randomly on someone's list o.O

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 6/6/2018 at 4:53 PM, Venomboa said:

No thanks.

Ive been through enough betrayals.

I get you. I’ve been betrayed as well

There are many ponies here whom I consuder best friends, but some I’ve kinda stopped getting in contact with or don’t know that well lol

Ok, SOME best friends:

(SparklingSwirls (I get mixed up with her username🤦🏻‍♀️)   

@Hierok

@Kyoshi

@Applebloom Feri

@The Recherche

@The_Gobo

@Captain Clark

@TempestShadow (💔)

@ThunderGust

@Alexshy 

@Lucky Bolt and @Cyclone 1066

@Sketchy Tune

@Sparklefan1234

And more, many more, lol

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 6

7 hours ago, Nexus Matraxial Artemis said:

Awww, Thanks mang :3

I'd have to say, if I can consider anyone on here friends,

I'd have to include a lot of newbies and people I've only chatted with once or twice,

but key names that come to mind would likely be @Trottermare Galamane @The Recherche @Rarity the Supreme ;p
@Leere @Nightfall Gloam @SolarFlare13 @meme and quite a few others that I can't remember at the moment ^^:

• Brohoof 4

8 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

I'd have to say, if I can consider anyone on here friends,

I'd have to include a lot of newbies and people I've only chatted with once or twice,

but key names that come to mind would likely be @Trottermare Galamane @The Recherche @Rarity the Supreme ;p
@Leere @Nightfall Gloam @SolarFlare13 @meme and quite a few others that I can't remember at the moment ^^:

Thanks Gobo :D 

As for me, my best friends are: @Trottermare Galamane, @Johnny1226, @VengefulStrudel, @Califorum, @Altastrofae and @The_Gobo

There is also people who I still like but don't really talk to them much, like: @Sparklefan1234, @Nature Tune, @Rarity the Supreme, @SolarFlare13, @ThunderGust, @Alexshy and @The Recherche

• Brohoof 5

9 hours ago, Nexus Matraxial Artemis said:

I'm very honored you consider me a friend.  Thank you. :D

• Brohoof 1

On 6/4/2018 at 5:27 PM, Panzy said:

I think you mean associates. Best friends or even just friends is stretchin' it.
That being said, my best associate would be @Larrydog, since he's the only one that talks to me.

Honorable mentions go to past associates, I guess.
-Gone Airbourne
-Potato Sprout
-Snow Frostflame
-Unicorn Coffee
-Zygen

wow, I didn't know you thought of me like that I'm so glad you do :)

None to be truthful, I just came back from a multi-month hiatus where I completely forgot this place existed. Most of my friends are on Discord anyways.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay, mine are: @Lightwing (:squee:), @WWolf, @Nightfall Gloam, @Hierok, @Mirage, @Captain Clark, @Sparklefan1234, @Lucky Bolt, @Chrysalis14, @Flutterstep, @GrimGrimoire, @Califorum, and... @Trotteur Sauvage, but he's gone :c

4 hours ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

I'd say @TheRockARooster, @Captain Clark, @SparklingSwirls, @Soren Peregrine, @The Recherche, @SwitchGuy2018, @Nature Tune, and @Sliding Bolt in no particular order. They're definitely the ones I talk to the most.

Aww, really? Thanks! ^_^ 

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 7

On 6/4/2018 at 12:26 PM, SnakeEater said:

Ooft, as much as I hate picking favourites, I'm gonna do it anyway. 👌

@Vintjack Greasymane
@The Recherche
@Wannabrony
@Rhythm Red
@Califorum
@Sherbert Music-Guard

Love ya bois. :smug:

On 6/4/2018 at 5:03 PM, Wannabrony said:

Thank you both of you, you've been a great friend to me too! :squee: 

Please don't be offended if I didn't mention you, almost everyone I've met here has been good friends to me! And as much as I don't want to only pick a few, I would pick each and every one of you if I could, I would say my best friends here on here are...

Thanks a lot, guys. It really does mean a lot to me to hear that people on here consider me to be among their best friends. It’s really why I keep coming back despite all that’s been going on in my real life. That being said, here are some of the ponies I would consider some of my best friends on MLPForums. :) 

(If I forgot you, I’m really sorry. I consider everyone to be my friend, and I don’t mean to hurt anypony’s feelings! :lie:)

@Wannabrony

@The Recherche

@King of Canterlot

@SnakeEater

@Tacodidra

Thank you all. :) 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

It means quite a lot to me that you consider me one of your best friends, and it was a nice thing to wake up to *hugs*

In no real order, I consider my best friends @SparklingSwirls, @Wannabrony, @Jade Fire, @StrawCherry, @PuddingPonyPal, @Berry-Bliss-Sundae, @Valencia, @Victoria Sponge, @Frequency Wavelength and @Totally Roseluck. Thank you for all the good times and all the help, support and friendship since I decided to return to MLP Forums. Not sure what I'd do without you all and this place would never be the same without you all :) 

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I'm glad that we were able to maintain a healthy friendship after all these years.

I guess I could consider these my best friends in no particular order which are @WWolf @SparklingSwirls @CosmicSpark @Princess Aurora Wolf @Sparklefan1234 @Lucky Bolt and@Little Baby Dashie. I guess that is it for now, maybe they might be more in the future.

• Brohoof 5