Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey all!

sandyshores123

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Random searches, other websites and a pinch of unicorn magic.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I watched an episode and fell in love; simple as that!

Why, hi there! I'm sandyshores123, in case you missed the name next to my (sadly) blank avatar. I first started watching when, surprisingly, my older sister did. She gave up on it a few years back and even I thought it was stupid at first, but I stuck with it and am loving it! I only just found this forum a few days ago, but it's shaping up to be a positive addition to my life as well. :fluttershy:

Before I shut up and submit this post, can anyone tell me how to add an avatar that doesn't get rejected for file size? I've already picked one I want and have even compressed it, but the site refuses to accept it. Any ideas?

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome! :squee: Don't worry, at least the blank avatar is a pony, it used to be just a human silhouette! :sealed: Anyways, I'm glad you're enjoying the show, it really does have something about it that feels so positive and happy! :fluttershy: As for the avatar, check if you have a the right file format to be an avatar, and check if the compressed file is within the guidelines. :kindness: Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
32 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! :squee: Don't worry, at least the blank avatar is a pony, it used to be just a human silhouette! :sealed: Anyways, I'm glad you're enjoying the show, it really does have something about it that feels so positive and happy! :fluttershy: As for the avatar, check if you have a the right file format to be an avatar, and check if the compressed file is within the guidelines. :kindness: Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :yay:

32 minutes ago, YourElectricityBill said:

Hello :)  Enjoy your stay here ^_^

Crop it using photoshop (or any other editor) or better worsen the quality of the image

Thanks! I'll be sure to try your suggestions. Here's to hoping I don't have a nameless pony forever! *glasses clink*

EDIT: YES! It worked! :squee:

Edited by sandyshores123
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hi, welcome to the forums. It's nice to have you here. Hopefully you stick around and have a great time!

I love your avatar by the way. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 4

Hey @sandyshores123! Welcome to the MLP Forums! Enjoy your stay here. (I sure am enjoying mine.) We have all sorts of different sections for roleplay, show discussions, and whatnot, so have fun poking around! We’ll be more than happy to answer your questions about the site. (Did you know that Poniverse in an actuall company with employees? It’s really neat.)

• Brohoof 4

Hello @sandyshores123! Welcome to the Forums! :yay: I hope you'll have a great time here :D If you have any questions or just want to talk, you can PM me anytime :catface: 

Also, i saw that you are playing on violin too! I am also a violin player! ^^

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Applebloom Feri said:

Hello @sandyshores123! Welcome to the Forums! :yay: I hope you'll have a great time here :D If you have any questions or just want to talk, you can PM me anytime :catface: 

Also, i saw that you are playing on violin too! I am also a violin player! ^^

Thanks! We violinists need to stick together! ;)

• Brohoof 2

heellllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo 

so first thing first welcome to this incredible forum and have a great time *sparkles*:yay:

and someone who likes more fluttershy is kinda rare here right? i think so... well i'm kinda new so i can't say for sure but it seems like fluttershy and applejack are kinda lonely here :(

well no big deal actually just wanted to point that out :muffins: if you want a friend i'm always looking forward for more friends ^~^