Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc MLP Magic Academy OOC (Closed)

JCKane

@reader8363  Again up to you rather you post next or me... just keep in mind... Shadow Flare's not hurt physically from the explosion.  Long story short, the thing that caused it, also protected Shadow Flare from it.

14 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

hey, just a heads up. I won't be able to post tomorrow afternoon due to a family outing. I don't know how early we are leaving for, but I'll definitely be back before 7pm.

okie dokie.  Thanks for the heads up.

@reader8363 @Alex Van Gamer @Loud Opinion @Midnight madness

Ok, first of all I'd like to say that I'm going to also be away tomorrow and possibly Thursday.  As much as I'd want to just multi-task... It's getting way too close to crunch time on my current School assignment so I need to remove some of the activities that take up more of my time until it's done... which includes this RP....  I say 'possibly Thursday" because that is DL day and it depends on how long it takes me to finish the assignment.

On another note...

@Midnight madness

Are you still with us? You haven't posted in awhile.

18 hours ago, JCKane said:

okie dokie.  Thanks for the heads up.

@reader8363 @Alex Van Gamer @Loud Opinion @Midnight madness

Ok, first of all I'd like to say that I'm going to also be away tomorrow and possibly Thursday.  As much as I'd want to just multi-task... It's getting way too close to crunch time on my current School assignment so I need to remove some of the activities that take up more of my time until it's done... which includes this RP....  I say 'possibly Thursday" because that is DL day and it depends on how long it takes me to finish the assignment.

On another note...

@Midnight madness

Are you still with us? You haven't posted in awhile.

I'm still here I've just been busy with work and I'll post tommorow evening

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the heads up and I hope everything goes well. Also, sorry if I haven't been consistent with my posts. I can become a little busy at home after work, but I'll do my best to answer when I'm able to. I also hope I didn't do anything wrong. I wasn't mentioned in the post like the others were and I thought I did something wrong. If so, then I'm sorry and I hope you guys can forgive me.

13 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Loud Opinion

Thank you for the kind words. I'm sorry if I overreacted or anything along those lines. I wasn't mentioned in the update, so I thought I did something wrong, or I was forgotten. Again, sorry about that. 

Oh... I knew I was missing someone in the tags :D

Sorry, I honestly don't do tags too often and I thought I had everyone, my apologies.

And You're posting rate is fine.  And, I think it's one of the top ones in speed... but I'm not really comparing them.  As unless I get down to it, I'd probably tie you with everyone else.

Also, I do want to say...

@Loud Opinion @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @Midnight madness @Alex Van Gamer (and anyone else I missed)

I might be gone Saturday... dunno when it will start but I'll be away for a Class reunion.. but pending on other events I could be away earlier than when it starts.

Also, I'm pretty exhausted (mentally and some physically) that I dunno if I'll have a post up tonight. But I will tomorrow.

(edited)
21 hours ago, JCKane said:

Oh... I knew I was missing someone in the tags :D

Sorry, I honestly don't do tags too often and I thought I had everyone, my apologies.

And You're posting rate is fine.  And, I think it's one of the top ones in speed... but I'm not really comparing them.  As unless I get down to it, I'd probably tie you with everyone else.

Also, I do want to say...

@Loud Opinion @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @Midnight madness @Alex Van Gamer (and anyone else I missed)

I might be gone Saturday... dunno when it will start but I'll be away for a Class reunion.. but pending on other events I could be away earlier than when it starts.

Also, I'm pretty exhausted (mentally and some physically) that I dunno if I'll have a post up tonight. But I will tomorrow.

Oh, okay and no worries. I don't do tags often myself, so I know what you mean. Thanks for clearing that up and sorry about that.

Thanks for the heads up and I'll try to post today if I can. I have to take my dog to the vet today and I don't know how long I'll be. I will half a half day this upcoming Saturday. There's a carnival going on at my work, so they're letting everyone out half day.

@JCKane

I hope the games and movie title were okay to put in. I wasn't sure how to name them in pony style except for Pinkie Pool, but still hopefully it's all good. :) 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Loud Opinion @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @Midnight madness @Alex Van Gamer

My apologies but I may be away from the RPing for a few days or so... Honestly, I'm really feeling terrible right now (mentally not physically) and I'm finding myself having difficult in keep going with this RP for the time being.   My apologies again and I'll let you know when I'm feeling better.  So we can continue.

31 minutes ago, JCKane said:

@Loud Opinion @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @Midnight madness @Alex Van Gamer

My apologies but I may be away from the RPing for a few days or so... Honestly, I'm really feeling terrible right now (mentally not physically) and I'm finding myself having difficult in keep going with this RP for the time being.   My apologies again and I'll let you know when I'm feeling better.  So we can continue.

Hey. It's okay and you don't have to apologize. It's completely understandable and take all the time you need. I hope you feel better. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Heart Star said:

May I join? My character is here:

I don't know how old the Mane 6 are...

My apologies but I'm currently taking a break from the RP, due to personal reasons.  However, when I return if you're still interested, I'll check out your profile.