Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Parcel Post is Trapped

Wonderbolt Slipstream

He sure was.

It's one if those bits of humor that appeals to an older audience.

Maybe he wasn't trapped there that whole time. Maybe he has the ability to come and go.

Why is he even delivering the mail there? Does Equestria have jurisdiction there? Wouldn't that region have its own postal service?

Jeez, you don't think he starved to death and his body is just floating around?

9 minutes ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

He sure was.

It's one if those bits of humor that appeals to an older audience.

Maybe he wasn't trapped there that whole time. Maybe he has the ability to come and go.

Why is he even delivering the mail there? Does Equestria have jurisdiction there? Wouldn't that region have its own postal service?

I assume that since Discord is a resident of Equestria that any land that he creates is then by default Equestria's. Remember that Equestria is ran by a monarchy.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Well we lost a another post pony time for new pony

At least it wasn't Derpy.

2 minutes ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

I wouldn't have thought Equestria had jurisdiction. Maybe his other dimension is part of it.

I thought that since Discord is a resident of Equestria, any land that he creates the monarchy now owns, since Equestria is a monarchy.

10 minutes ago, Wonderbolt Slipstream said:

I thought that since Discord is a resident of Equestria, any land that he creates the monarchy now owns, since Equestria is a monarchy.

I get what you are saying. No pony can own land? I don't know if that is true. There are some stories in the comics regarding land development and jurisdiction. It didn't make sense, actually.

I don't think discord would go so far as to leave him drifting that whole time by this point. I imagine it's just something the postal service has to deal with because as the saying goes, "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."

33 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Well we sure going to miss him when mlp is over

Of course!

23 minutes ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

I get what you are saying. No pony can own land? I don't know if that is true. There are some stories in the comics regarding land development and jurisdiction. It didn't make sense, actually.

Well the show doesn't really follow the comics.

23 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

I don't think discord would go so far as to leave him drifting that whole time by this point. I imagine it's just something the postal service has to deal with because as the saying goes, "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."

I would believe Discord would leave him there.

8 minutes ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

Neither snow nor rain nor interdimensional realms... 

Being a postal pony sounds hard, how does Derpy handle it?