Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spike's chapter book(s)

FlareGun45

Alright, so we had a chapter book for each Mane Six, each princess, Discord, Starlight, Trixie, and the CMCs! Which means Spike isn't too far away from having his own book! So what could it be about, and who's writing it? If it's Berrow then he's gonna get only one book. If it's Penumbra Quill, then there's a chance he might get a series! But I won't hold my breath on that. He's most likely just getting one, which is fine! It's average!

But what could it be about? There's a ton of different choices the authors might do for him! It could be helping Twilight out with a certain study or negotiating a group of ponies/creatures, and Spike's the only who has to figure out how to find the answer to the problems Twilight's been having. Or it might have something to do with an O&O game. Or it could have something to do with Ember and Thorax going through an issue that only Spike could solve. Could be a dragon thing! It depends on what the authors have in store for him! He's got enough potential content for a whole book series just like the CMCs! It all depends on how much the authors think about his story arc and what could be a fun story for them to tell about him! 

What do you think the next Spike book(s) are gonna be like? And don't say a book where he's abused the whole time! :P 

(edited)

Spike is ready for his own chapter books. Like we can see adventures like visiting Mount Aris and Seaquestria, the Changelings New Hive, and still helping the Main Six and Starlight.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Starlightglim said:

I rather have a chapter book about scootaloo than spike 

If anything we need more starlight and fluttershy s novels 

Who cares if spike gets his own novel or not before that happens we need to have a scootaloo novel with her flying and a sweetie belle one wouldn’t be bad either I don’t think spike will ever get his own novel and that’s just fine by me 

I care because he's an important character with so much potential that's still hidden away! ALL the Mane Six have a book, some have two! The CMCs have a whole series! Discord, Starlight, and Trixie all have books! Spike does not have a book, brah. He needs one. Just one! I wasn't asking for a whole mini-series like the CMCs! I'm just asking for one novel! Which I'm sure one of the authors are more than capable of doing! If you don't care, hey, fine by me! ;) 

Just now, Starlightglim said:

Its not that its just i think scootalooo needs to to be flying before spike gets his own novel and if spike were to get his own novel what story would you want for him 

Well Scoots flying would be the SHOW'S job, not the novels! :P

I ain't that picky of what book should get! Though I'd really like to see him run a creature summit with Ember and Thorax and the rest of the leaders! Or Twilight gets some kind of riddle that only Spike knows the answer to. I dunno. It's up to the authors of what they wanna do, as long as it doesn't make him look bad! ;) 

@MegaSean45

12 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

I wasn't asking for a whole mini-series like the CMCs! 

I don't remember any mini-series for the CMC. Source please, by giving me the name.

7 minutes ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

@MegaSean45

I don't remember any mini-series for the CMC. Source please, by giving me the name.

Ponyville Mysteries! 6 books they have! The last one just got released yesterday (or today depending on your timezone)!

8 hours ago, Starlightglim said:

Why do you care so much whether or not spike gets his own chapter book it so unhealthy who cares if he gets his own book or not nobody cares 

Agreed. The only way it could work is if it were an epilogue story. Really these comics are non canon with the show(it's franchise cannon, but not show cannon) it's basically official fanfiction(it's the truth, DEAL WITH IT!)

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Starlightglim said:

Spikes already got his own book called we love spike 

That's not a novel, that's a children's storybook, brah. Why are we still talking about this?

• Brohoof 1

Ok, let's address the elephant in the room, first. I understand than many don't like Spike. I get it. But that's completely subjective, because there are also fans that DO like him. Are we to say that just because one or a few select people don't like a certain character that nothing should be made of and for that character No. It's ridiculous. So can we please put biases aside and allow the people who do like a certain character to just simply wish that they had more of a certain kind of merch for that character?

That aside, I think it's about dang time got his own book already. There is no honkin' excuse for Twilight to have gotten two chapter books, Discord, Starlight, Trixie, and each of the other Princesses to have gotten a book before Twilight's Sparkle admitted (it's show canon, go watch Owl's Well that Ends Well) first and very BEST friend. No excuse whatsoever.

Just now, Starlightglim said:

You said he needed his own book and that’s a book a book about spike and we’re still talking. About this cause I can so there you go spikes got his own book and that’s what’s important to you so I say he needs nothing more hey you said just one well there you go he has a book so you got your wish which makes this topic unnecessary and completely useless 

I said I wanted a CHAPTER book. "We Like Spike" is just a few-paged book. I said I want a chapter book. I mean that doesn't mean it's certainly happening, but one can have wishful thinking, right? ;) Just because he needs a chapter book doesn't mean the writers realize it, and might accidentally skip him for some reason, or they just can't think of anything which is dumb cause he's got a ton of potential story ideas that don't even involve Twilight! Stuff like the dragons, the changelings, the Crystal Empire, even something he hasn't done yet! And that my friend is up to the writers to decide, not us! ;)