Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(Insert creative and/or joke title)

FARG2003

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was horsing around, searching for a place where I can be with other people who also like the show.
First, I was tinking in Facebook, but nothing takes seriously there. Later I was thinking in Tumblr, but I have literally no idea how to use it, so I search and come across these forums.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I have been knowing the show for a while, but only when my little sister started watching it on Netflix is when I pay attention to the show itself, and I love it. That was like a year and half or two years ago.

Well, I'm a 17 year old male, I live in Chile (it's in South America, the most lengthy of all at the end of the continent), and I'm currently in highschool.

I love drawing (even if I'm bad as hell in it), also I like things like programming, playing the piano, and listen to all types of music (but I prefer classic music and jazz). Also, I love videogames, especially when they have a great OST, a good story and characters, and soul in it (that's why Night In the Woods is my fav game). My favorite show is MLP and Steven Universe (I love Amethyst and Pearl, in a not romantic way), and my favorite movie is Zootopia, the MLP movie, and How to Train Your Dragon 2.

I like some things like biology, reading and anylize texts, clean and organize things, and design in general (clothes, houses, characters, and more).

Also, I think I'm a furry (not pretty sure), definitly a brony, and gay (not sure of that either).

My favs ponies are Starlight and Pinkie, both because of her personality and design. I also identify myself with Twilight, because I am very technical, organized and stressed.

I have two OC's at the time, one as my Ponysona (Smart Line, art by Lindsey Baumann in Facebook) and the other as a rol character and sometimes second ponysona (Indigo Wood, art by me). If you can, tell me what do you think about them, and ask questions to them if you want, both have personality and backstory.

OCs.thumb.png.a3c9a0e1645c1cf7e95aa0044e5289e0.png

Aaaaaand, I think that's all. Sorry if my english isn't the best, it's not my first lenguage and I'm still learning!

Edited by FARG2003
Just to fix the title
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hello there! ^_^ 

Your drawing is actually really nice, how can it be considered as bad? :ooh: 

Programming, piano, video games (and agree with great OSTs!) -- these also are my favorite things, though as for piano- I love the sound of it, but can't play anything myself- heh, I wish I had a piano in the first place. :P Either way out of curiosity, what kind of programming do you have on mind? Doing something? Any plans? :P 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^ 

Your drawing is actually really nice, how can it be considered as bad? :ooh: 

Programming, piano, video games (and agree with great OSTs!) -- these also are my favorite things, though as for piano- I love the sound of it, but can't play anything myself- heh, I wish I had a piano in the first place. :P Either way out of curiosity, what kind of programming do you have on mind? Doing something? Any plans? :P 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Thanks! I think my drawing is bad because just now I started to do 100% original drawings, without bases,and I still have a lot more things to learn :twi:

Yeah, I took a long time to learn how to play the piano, and I wish I could play with two hands without problems. The kind of programming i have in mind is in video games, but I like programming in general too, but really my big plan for the future is trying to study drawing, and work in that!

Thanks again :)

• Brohoof 2

Oh I see. :P 

I wish I could play piano at all! :D It's a really nice instrument.  :fluttershy: Oh that's my favorite kind of programming! :catface: 

Heh there are so many things I'd like to get really good at, but life is too short for that. :D Good luck with your plans then! Hope everything goes well! :) 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Oh I see. :P 

I wish I could play piano at all! :D It's a really nice instrument.  :fluttershy: Oh that's my favorite kind of programming! :catface: 

Heh there are so many things I'd like to get really good at, but life is too short for that. :D Good luck with your plans then! Hope everything goes well! :) 

Thank you! Good luck to you too :)

• Brohoof 2

32 minutes ago, FARG2003 said:

Well, I'm a 17 year old male, I live in Chile (it's in South America, the most lengthy of all at the end of the continent), and I'm currently in highschool.

I love drawing (even if I'm bad as hell in it), also I like things like programming, playing the piano, and listen to all types of music (but I prefer classic music and jazz). Also, I love videogames, especially when they have a great OST, a good story and characters, and soul in it (that's why Night In the Woods is my fav game). My favorite show is MLP and Steven Universe (I love Amethyst and Pearl, in a not romantic way), and my favorite movie is Zootopia, the MLP movie, and How to Train Your Dragon 2.

I like some things like biology, reading and anylize texts, clean and organize things, and design in general (clothes, houses, characters, and more).

Also, I think I'm a furry (not pretty sure), definitly a brony, and gay (not sure of that either).

My favs ponies are Starlight and Pinkie, both because of her personality and design. I also identify myself with Twilight, because I am very technical, organized and stressed.

I have two OC's at the time, one as my Ponysona (Smart Line, art by Lindsey Baumann in Facebook) and the other as a rol character and sometimes second ponysona (Indigo Wood, art by me). If you can, tell me what do you think about them, and ask questions to them if you want, both have personality and backstory.

OCs.thumb.png.a3c9a0e1645c1cf7e95aa0044e5289e0.png

Aaaaaand, I think that's all. Sorry if my english isn't the best, it's not my first lenguage and I'm still learning!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: pinkie-pie
How did you find MLP Forums?: I was horsing around, searching for a place where I can be with other people who also like the show. First, I was tinking in Facebook, but nothing takes seriously there. Later I was thinking in Tumblr, but I have literally no idea how to use it, so I search and come across these forums.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I have been knowing the show for a while, but only when my little sister started watching it on Netflix is when I pay attention to the show itself, and I love it. That was like a year and half or two years ago.

Hello and welcome! :pinkie: Don't worry, you're English is really good! I mean, I guess I'm not a native English speaker either but I think it's really good! :) I like MLP, jazz, and Steven Universe as well! I think we're going to get along pretty well! Oh, and if you're caught up with the newest Steven Universe episodes, what did you think of the newest episode? :blink: And I have actually never heard of Night In The Woods before, I might have to give it a try, it seems promising! :ooh: I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :lol: 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! :pinkie: Don't worry, you're English is really good! I mean, I guess I'm not a native English speaker either but I think it's really good! :) I like MLP, jazz, and Steven Universe as well! I think we're going to get along pretty well! Oh, and if you're caught up with the newest Steven Universe episodes, what did you think of the newest episode? :blink: And I have actually never heard of Night In The Woods before, I might have to give it a try, it seems promising! :ooh: I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :lol: 

Hello! Thanks, I was haiving doubts on my english.

You mean the Pink Diamond is Rose? That was awesome, and even if it has some incongruences, it was a great plot twist!

I recomend NITW a lot, it's a Slice of Life game with furry characters, and even if it is a little slow game, you have time to know and love the characters and their situations :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, Welcome! How refreshing! You seem like quite the interesting character!

So nice to find somepony else who loves Classical and Jazz! You also love HTTYD! I think me and you are going to get along fine! Feel free to chat me up anytime!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, FARG2003 said:

Hello! Thanks, I was haiving doubts on my english.

You really shouldn't! :lol: There were a few really minor typos, but that happens to everyone! 

1 minute ago, FARG2003 said:

You mean the Pink Diamond is Rose? That was awesome, and even if it has some incongruences, it was a great plot twist!

I agree! The episode revealed it really well and I think it really handled the suspense right! :) Looking back, there were quite a few gaps that didn't make too much sense, but who knows, that might get covered later too! :ooh: 

3 minutes ago, FARG2003 said:

I recomend NITW a lot, it's a Slice of Life game with furry characters, and even if it is a little slow game, you have time to know and love the characters and their situations :)

I have a Nintendo Switch, so I'll probably get the game on that if I decide to get it. Thanks for the recommendation though! :pinkie: 

20 hours ago, King Blanketfort said:

Welcome, Welcome! How refreshing! You seem like quite the interesting character!

So nice to find somepony else who loves Classical and Jazz! You also love HTTYD! I think me and you are going to get along fine! Feel free to chat me up anytime!

Wow! I don't find myself so interesting, but thanks!

Classical and Jazz are great, so smooth, fancy and relaxing, and I hope we get along well!

20 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

You really shouldn't! :lol: There were a few really minor typos, but that happens to everyone! 

I agree! The episode revealed it really well and I think it really handled the suspense right! :) Looking back, there were quite a few gaps that didn't make too much sense, but who knows, that might get covered later too! :ooh: 

I have a Nintendo Switch, so I'll probably get the game on that if I decide to get it. Thanks for the recommendation though! :pinkie: 

Hope that we see more of Pink/Rose. The promo looks promising!

I don't know if NITW is on Switch, but good luck!

• Brohoof 1

helloooo

first i liked your way of typing for some reason, also liked that smart line have a pentagram in his/her cutie mark. Indigo doesn't have a cutie mark? (although he is not a pony i think)

and you draw good ^~^ 99% better than me i'm sure. and yeah i draw too.. in the class

well zotopia is really a great movie ^~^ also steven universe is good too, never watched how to train your dragon 2

i think i can also be considered furry too

idk what i'm talking about now. so welcome to the herd :yay:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Outnick<3 said:

helloooo

first i liked your way of typing for some reason, also liked that smart line have a pentagram in his/her cutie mark. Indigo doesn't have a cutie mark? (although he is not a pony i think)

and you draw good ^~^ 99% better than me i'm sure. and yeah i draw too.. in the class

well zotopia is really a great movie ^~^ also steven universe is good too, never watched how to train your dragon 2

i think i can also be considered furry too

idk what i'm talking about now. so welcome to the herd :yay:

Hiiiiiii

Actually, Smart Line have a draw of a star, because my plans for the future is study art! And Indigo desn't have a Cutie Mark, because he is a deer. First I was going to give him one, but I change my mind when I look at the comics of the show, and the deers in the comics desn't have CM

Zootopia is awesome, I love all the mesages and critics to the society it has! And you really should watch HTTYD2, I think it's better than the first one, and it's a good time whit the third part coming out next year!

Thank you for the welcome!

• Brohoof 1