Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open MLP Magic Academy RP (closed)

JCKane

(edited)

The OOC: 

Welcome to the Magic Academy.  A place where Unicorns go to further their studies of Magic under the strict rules of the Head Mare, Sunshine Daisy.  Non-Unicorns can join the school if they wish to pursue a knowledge in potion making. Of course, there's been a slight bias towards the Unicorn students with the teachers and staff and some of the unicorn students have developed a bad attituded because of this, as they believe they really are the superior Pony race.

Now, we begin at a typical day of school where an assembly in the auditorium is taken place in order to introduce the new students to the school.  All the students have gathered in the halls and had a seat as they waited for the assembly to begin.

Edited by JCKane
Uh, no "Closed" prefix? eh this RP is closed :/
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@JCKane

As Celestia's sun rose to signify a new day in town, the local train had begun to enter the train station. As the train came to a complete stop, it's doors opened to allow visitors, residents and students to step off the platform. Dynamo Pad, a blue unicorn, made his way off of the train and checked to make sure that he had his belongings. After making absolute sure that he wouldn't forget anything at the station, he closed his yellow saddlebag and slung it over his back. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, enjoying the light breeze that wafted through the air. He opened his eyes and looked up towards the sky. The sun was shining and the sky was clear with barely a cloud visible. He took out his entrance papers for the Magic Academy and started to walk towards town to find the location of the school. He noticed a group of students were heading off towards the academy, so he decided to head in that general direction. 

After a couple minutes of walking, the blue unicorn stopped in place as he looked up in awe of the academy itself. He gulped while feeling as if he had butterflies in his stomach. He was never a fan of school, especially his old school from back home in Fillydelphia. However, he shook his head to ease his nervousness. He took a confident step forward toward the academy doors and entered the building. There was a sign that said for all new students to enter the gymnasium. He looked for signs on where to go and soon enough, he entered the meetup area. He was surprised to see that there were many new students. He had only heard about Princess Celestia's school, but never an academy of this caliber. 'I hope my mom was right in enrolling me into this school. She tried to teach me some basic magic spells, but that was all she could teach me. She felt that sending me here could help better me in the art of magic.' He thought to himself as he tried to find an open seat. Seeing some seats available, he climbed up the steps to the bleacher seats, laid his saddlebag next to him and sat down. He then awaited patiently for the assembly to begin. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Most of the students didn't seem to notice Dynamo was there as they were either busy talking to other ponies in the room or awaiting for the assembly to start.  Just then, however, a white unicorn with a red main and tail with yellow streaks in them, arrived into the hall.  She was looking around as if to find someone.  That's when she spotted Dynamo Pad as she trotted over.

"There you are, Dynamo," The unicorn said with a bit of relief yet she remained with a cheery disposition, "Been looking for yah.  Didn't think you'd come to this side of the auditorium."

(edited)

@JCKane

Dynamo watched as more and more students started to flood the auditorium. He looked around briefly to see other ponies chatting amongst themselves, or minded their own business. He wanted to talk and make friends, but he felt nervous. Some of the students had an air of superiority, but he couldn't figure out why that was. He was brought out of his musings, as a white unicorn with a red mane and tail with yellow streaks, had trotted over to him. He almost jumped out of his seat, as he didn't know the pony well, but it seemed that she knew him.

"Uh...I'm sorry, but do I know you? I'm a new student, so I thought I was supposed to report to the auditorium, right? Did I go to the wrong meet up location?" He asks with a hint of nervousness and worry in his voice. He felt concerned, as he didn't want to make a bad impression on his first day of school. "I'm really sorry about that. I guess I was looking for any available seat. I didn't think there would be that many students at this academy, to be honest." He bows humbly while apologizing, but looks up and gives a sheepish smile with a light chuckle. "I guess you know me, but again, I'm Dynamo Pad? It's nice to meet you, Miss..." 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

"Solar Spout," The unicorn said to Dynamo with a smile, "And my mother told me to come find you since you weren't at the meeting place.  So, come follow me, mother needs to make sure all your boring paper work's in order before the assembly gets under way."

@JCKane

Dynamo nods at the mare named, Solar Spout. "I'm surprised, to be honest. I thought the auditorium was for all freshman and returning students. I guess I read the invitation letter wrong." He says as he stands up, levitates his saddlebag on his back and pulls out the letter. He looked over the letter briefly, but couldn't make heads or tails on the meeting place. "Hmm...I don't think there's anything on the letter. I guess I followed ponies who were heading to the school and assumed wrong. My bad." He ran a hoof through his mane and chuckles awkwardly. He sighs, before nodding and begins to walk in step with Solar to the meeting place. "I can agree with you on that, as I hate having to sign paperwork. Seems odd that one would have to. Everyone gets a letter to the school, but still has to fill out forms." He shook his head in disbelief. "By the way, is this your first time at the Academy, or are you a returning student?" He asks as they neared the meetup location of new students. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@JCKane

Dynamo nods at the mare named, Solar Spout. "I'm surprised, to be honest. I thought the auditorium was for all freshman and returning students. I guess I read the invitation letter wrong." He says as he stands up, levitates his saddlebag on his back and pulls out the letter. He looked over the letter briefly, but couldn't make heads or tails on the meeting place. "Hmm...I don't think there's anything on the letter. I guess I followed ponies who were heading to the school and assumed wrong. My bad." He ran a hoof through his mane and chuckles awkwardly. He sighs, before nodding and begins to walk in step with Solar to the meeting place. "I can agree with you on that, as I hate having to sign paperwork. Seems odd that one would have to. Everyone gets a letter to the school, but still has to fill out forms." He shook his head in disbelief. "By the way, is this your first time at the Academy, or are you a returning student?" He asks as they neared the meetup location of new students. 

"Paper work's the worst," Solar Spout said as she lead Dynamo out of the auditorium, "And this will be my 2nd year as a student."

Once the two were out of the auditorium, she began down another hall adjacent to the one they were on.  Seemed they were headed towards the back entrance to the stage.

@JCKane

"Tell me about it. It's just mostly glossing over words and signing documents. It's never fun, in my opinion. Oh, well." He agreed while shrugging his shoulders. "That's pretty cool that you are a 2nd year. I guess you'll be my upperclassmen from here on out. Tell me. Is there anything that I should know, be aware of, or be careful of?" He curiously asks while he follows Solar down another hallway. He noticed an adjacent hall that had a door right next to them. He looked back quickly and saw that it was connected to the auditorium. 

He face palms the side of his head in realization. "Now I know why you said that I came to sit on this side of the auditorium. I really didn't think that new students would be on stage, but now it all makes sense." He smiles softly. "I guess I've got a lot to learn when it comes to this new school." 

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@JCKane

"Tell me about it. It's just mostly glossing over words and signing documents. It's never fun, in my opinion. Oh, well." He agreed while shrugging his shoulders. "That's pretty cool that you are a 2nd year. I guess you'll be my upperclassmen from here on out. Tell me. Is there anything that I should know, be aware of, or be careful of?" He curiously asks while he follows Solar down another hallway. He noticed an adjacent hall that had a door right next to them. He looked back quickly and saw that it was connected to the auditorium. 

He face palms the side of his head in realization. "Now I know why you said that I came to sit on this side of the auditorium. I really didn't think that new students would be on stage, but now it all makes sense." He smiles softly. "I guess I've got a lot to learn when it comes to this new school." 

"Oh, not to worry, you'll get the hang of it," Solar Spout said as they neared the backstage door, "I just hope you don't get stage fright." Suddenly she began to giggle, "This one time, a Unicorn tried to... oh wait, can't tell you it just yet.  Maybe after the assembly.  But I can say, just be friendly towards everypony.  That way we can all get along."

She smiled as she finally arrived at the back door as she opened it.  She offered to let him go first.

Edited by JCKane

(edited)

@JCKane

Dynamo sighed in relief, as they neared the door to backstage. "Thank you for the vote of confidence. I can get a little nervous when it comes to public speaking, but I should be okay. Unless...you count singing. I get really nervous when it comes to that." He shakes his head and chuckles at a fond memory. "I remember one time when I went to a convention. I was so nervous, that I couldn't move. I eventually was able to sing and had fun, but I can't help in getting nervous. It's a work in progress, but I'll conquer my fear one day." He gave a small confident smile to her, before pouting playfully. "Oh, that's not fair. Now you got me curious on this story. I'll hold you to your word that you'll tell me later." He says with a nod. "Thanks for the advice. Being nice to others is what I'm all about. I like to be kind to others, especially those that are my friends."

After a little bit more of walking, the duo finally made it to their back door. He smiles appreciatively and walks onward, as she held open the door for him. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

28 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@JCKane

Dynamo sighed in relief, as they neared the door to backstage. "Thank you for the vote of confidence. I can get a little nervous when it comes to public speaking, but I should be okay. Unless...you count singing. I get really nervous when it comes to that." He shakes his head and chuckles at a fond memory. "I remember one time when I went to a convention. I was so nervous, that I couldn't move. I eventually was able to sing and had fun, but I can't help in getting nervous. It's a work in progress, but I'll conquer my fear one day." He gave a small confident smile to her, before pouting playfully. "Oh, that's not fair. Now you got me curious on this story. I'll hold you to your word that you'll tell me later." He says with a nod. "Thanks for the advice. Being nice to others is what I'm all about. I like to be kind to others, especially those that are my friends."

After a little bit more of walking, the duo finally made it to their back door. He smiles appreciatively and walks onward, as she held open the door for him. 

Once he entered the room, he'd see a few other ponies in there sitting down.  Solar Spout walks in after him as she called out, "Found him mom." It was at that moment that a yellow Mare looked towards the two of them, she was older than the other ponies in the room with a cutie mark of a daisy on her flank.  This, was Sunshine Daisy.

"Very well," Sunshine Daisy said before gesturing for Dynamo to come over, "This way if you will."

@JCKane

As he entered the back stage room, he noticed a bunch of other students, who were sitting in chairs. He failed to notice a neon green unicorn smirking deviously, while sitting quietly in his chair. His ears perked as he heard Solar called out to her mother. He almost forgot that she said her mother ran this academy. He looked forward to see said Sunshine Daisy, who gestured Dynamo over towards the group. The tone almost sent a chill up his spine. He kept a neutral, yet apologetic look upon his muzzle. However, he had a hidden frown, as well. 'Well, she seems to be a ball of sunshine and rainbows. Sounds like she woke up on the wrong side of the bed.' He thought to himself as he knew he wouldn't say that out loud. He felt he would regret that if he did.

He shook his head to compose himself and walks over to the Head Mare. "Please forgive me, Miss Daisy. I was lead to believe that all new students were to sit on the bleacher seats, in the auditorium. I was mistaken and I guess I had gotten myself lost. I would have not known, had it not been for your daughter's help." He says while gesturing over to Solar Spout. "She told me that you have some forms for me to fill out?" He asks while turning back to face the Head Mare. 

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@JCKane

As he entered the back stage room, he noticed a bunch of other students, who were sitting in chairs. He failed to notice a neon green unicorn smirking deviously, while sitting quietly in his chair. His ears perked as he heard Solar called out to her mother. He almost forgot that she said her mother ran this academy. He looked forward to see said Sunshine Daisy, who gestured Dynamo over towards the group. The tone almost sent a chill up his spine. He kept a neutral, yet apologetic look upon his muzzle. However, he had a hidden frown, as well. 'Well, she seems to be a ball of sunshine and rainbows. Sounds like she woke up on the wrong side of the bed.' He thought to himself as he knew he wouldn't say that out loud. He felt he would regret that if he did.

He shook his head to compose himself and walks over to the Head Mare. "Please forgive me, Miss Daisy. I was lead to believe that all new students were to sit on the bleacher seats, in the auditorium. I was mistaken and I guess I had gotten myself lost. I would have not known, had it not been for your daughter's help." He says while gesturing over to Solar Spout. "She told me that you have some forms for me to fill out?" He asks while turning back to face the Head Mare. 

"Did she now?" Sunshine Daisy said as she glanced over to where her daughter had walked over to greet some of the other ponies in the room.  There was a slight disapprovement in her look.  But the glance was merely but a moment as she looked back to Dynamo, "The only forums you needed to fill out were sent to you upon your approvable to the school.  I hope that you haven't neglected to fill out the documents before arriving today."

Among the other new students sat another mare.  This mare was a black Pegasus pony with a blue mane and tail.  She sat in the back corner of the room as her eyes remained casted downward.

@JCKane

Dynamo looked on, as Sunshine glanced over to her daughter. He thought he saw a look of disapproval, but he chose not to ask. It wasn't his right or place to ask any questions. He opened his saddlebag and checked to see if he had the forms of which she spoke of. He sighs in relief, as he levitated the necessary forms to the Head Mare. "I have not neglected to fill those documents out. My mother informed me to take them with me to hand them over to the owner of the school." He says as he awaited for approval from Miss Sunshine.

'It's a good thing my mom reminded me to fill out those forms the day we got them. We went over the documents and made sure that I needed to take them with me.' He thought to himself, before getting back to the topic at hoof. "If the documents check out, is it okay if I can go to my seat, Miss Daisy?" He asks as he eyed an open seat next to a black Pegasus with a blue mane and tail, in the back corner of the room. 

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@JCKane

Dynamo looked on, as Sunshine glanced over to her daughter. He thought he saw a look of disapproval, but he chose not to ask. It wasn't his right or place to ask any questions. He opened his saddlebag and checked to see if he had the forms of which she spoke of. He sighs in relief, as he levitated the necessary forms to the Head Mare. "I have not neglected to fill those documents out. My mother informed me to take them with me to hand them over to the owner of the school." He says as he awaited for approval from Miss Sunshine.

'It's a good thing my mom reminded me to fill out those forms the day we got them. We went over the documents and made sure that I needed to take them with me.' He thought to himself, before getting back to the topic at hoof. "If the documents check out, is it okay if I can go to my seat, Miss Daisy?" He asks as he eyed an open seat next to a black Pegasus with a blue mane and tail, in the back corner of the room. 

Sunshine took the documents into her own levitation spell as she brought it closer to inspect.  She looked over the documents as her eyes went back and forth as it went over the information on the pages.  Soon enough she lowered them from her field of vision and looked directly at Dynamo.

"Everything appears to be in order," Sunshine replied, "Take your seat."

The documents suddenly vanished.  But Sunshine didn't seem alarmed by this at all, and from the slight sparkle from her horn as they vanished, it was clear that it was she that made them do so.

@JCKane

Dynamo stood frozen like a statue, as he waited with baited breath on the Head Mare's answer. He could feel a bead of sweat trickle down his forehead, as the air was thick with tension. You could cut the tension with a knife, as other ponies sat still or minded their own business. After a couple minutes, she gave him her approval to attend the academy. He closes his eyes, thankful to know that he was in the clear. He slowly opened his eyes and nods. "Thank you, ma'am and will do." His eyes visibly jumped slightly, as the Head Mare made the documents vanish. He would have said something, but remembered his mother doing the same trick in the past. There were many different types of spells that had different effects and magical properties.

He proceeded to head over to the empty seat and sat down. He looked over to the Pegasus mare, whose eyes remained casted downward. "Hey, there. I guess you're a freshman in this school, as well, huh?" He asks, trying to start up a conversation with the mare. "My name is Dynamo Pad and I hope we can get along with each other, here at the academy. What's your name?" He whispers quietly with a kind smile. 

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@JCKane

Dynamo stood frozen like a statue, as he waited with baited breath on the Head Mare's answer. He could feel a bead of sweat trickle down his forehead, as the air was thick with tension. You could cut the tension with a knife, as other ponies sat still or minded their own business. After a couple minutes, she gave him her approval to attend the academy. He closes his eyes, thankful to know that he was in the clear. He slowly opened his eyes and nods. "Thank you, ma'am and will do." His eyes visibly jumped slightly, as the Head Mare made the documents vanish. He would have said something, but remembered his mother doing the same trick in the past. There were many different types of spells that had different effects and magical properties.

He proceeded to head over to the empty seat and sat down. He looked over to the Pegasus mare, whose eyes remained casted downward. "Hey, there. I guess you're a freshman in this school, as well, huh?" He asks, trying to start up a conversation with the mare. "My name is Dynamo Pad and I hope we can get along with each other, here at the academy. What's your name?" He whispers quietly with a kind smile. 

The black mare was sitting there, her mind not really on anything as she awaited for the assembly to start.  There was some nerves going on as she wasn't sure what was going to happen with the assembly.  Of course, she was more worried that someone here would know about what had happened... what she caused in a small town here in Equistria.  So far no pony has mentioned it.

She didn't even notice when a stallion sat next to her.  But when he began to speak it took her a moment to realize he was speaking to her.  She looked at him with a questioning look.

"My name?" She asked as she caught that part at least,  But should she tell him?  Sure her thought jumped to thinking that perhaps he had heard of the incident and only knew her resemblance and name but wasn't sure if she was the same pony.  Perhaps she was just being dumb. besides he'd know her name soon enough, assuming they were called by name here in the assembly, "... I'm Shadow Flare.  And you are?"

Edited by JCKane

Pollu was thrown onto the steps of the stage and started walking up the stairs as she looked around the stage, then she heard a voice say, "Pollu, why don't you run away, we learned more on the run"

Pollu shook her head and said, "No, there are somethings you aren't able to learn on the street, now, be quiet."

Merx sat down in the back of the of the stage and started playing guitar while keeping a sound barrier around him. He enjoyed with guitar, but he doesn't want to get in trouble for putting somepony to sleep on his actual first day.

(edited)

@JCKane

The blue unicorn waited patiently, as he awaited the response of the black mare. He had a look of concern, as it seemed she had a lost look upon her face. He smiled briefly in relief, seeing that she looked and responded to him. He nods as she repeated the question. "Shadow Flare, huh? That's a really nice name." He says, before raising an eyebrow in confusion. He knew he gave her his name, but was wondering why she asked for his name, once more. He figured that she didn't hear him well when he whispered. He chuckles lightly, before smiling. "I guess I was being too quiet when I introduced myself, so I'll introduce myself again. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. It's really nice to meet you, Shadow. I hope we can get to know each other and become great friends." He held his hoof out to shake her hoof. 

Dynamo's ears perked, as he heard some more ponies entering the back stage room. He looked away quickly, so as to not draw any attention. 'I guess I'm not the only one who arrived late. Now it won't be that awkward.' He thought, as he turned back to the black Pegasus sitting next to him.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

15 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Pollu was thrown onto the steps of the stage and started walking up the stairs as she looked around the stage, then she heard a voice say, "Pollu, why don't you run away, we learned more on the run"

Pollu shook her head and said, "No, there are somethings you aren't able to learn on the street, now, be quiet."

Sunshine Daisy, walked over to Pollu with a stern look on her face, "You're late," the pony said to her, "I trust you have your documents?  It's about time to get started."

11 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@JCKane

The blue unicorn waited patiently, as he awaited the response of the black mare. He had a look of concern, as it seemed she had a lost look upon her face. He smiled briefly in relief, seeing that she looked and responded to him. He nods as she repeated the question. "Shadow Flare, huh? That's a really nice name." He says, before raising an eyebrow in confusion. He knew he gave her his name, but was wondering why she asked for his name, once more. He figured that she didn't hear him well when he whispered. He chuckles lightly, before smiling. "I guess I was being too quiet when I introduced myself, so I'll introduce myself again. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. It's really nice to meet you, Shadow. I hope we can get to know each other and become great friends." He held his hoof out to shake her hoof. 

Dynamo's ears perked, as he heard some more ponies entering the back stage room. He looked away quickly, so as to not draw any attention. 'I guess I'm not the only one who arrived late. Now it won't be that awkward.' He thought, as he turned back to the black Pegasus sitting next to him.

Too Quiet?  Shadow Flare thought to herself, she couldn't believe she didn't catch him introducing himself.  Nonetheless she looked as he extended his hoof towards her.  She wasn't too good with greetings but she extended her hoof, nonetheless doing a bit of an awkward shake.

@JCKane
Pollu jumped and said as she dug through her bag, "Yes ma'am, I have it in here somewhere." She dug through her bag and heard Lil say, "It's in the book on being stealthy, which is complete crap." Pollu silently thanked Lil and added as she pulled it out, "Here you go."

1 minute ago, reader8363 said:

@JCKane
Pollu jumped and said as she dug through her bag, "Yes ma'am, I have it in here somewhere." She dug through her bag and heard Lil say, "It's in the book on being stealthy, which is complete crap." Pollu silently thanked Lil and added as she pulled it out, "Here you go."

Sunshine accepted the documents and went through them just like she had done with the other new students.  Soon enough she again lowered them from her gaze to address Pollu, "Everything is in order," Sunshine said to Pollu, "Have a seat so we can get started."

(edited)

@JCKane @reader8363

Dynamo felt Shadow awkwardly shake his hoof. He felt a little awkward himself. as he didn't really know what to talk about. "I-I hope you don't mind if I sat right next to you." His eyes widened as he felt horrible for saying that. "Not that I don't mind sitting next to you. I-It's just...there really wasn't that many seat available and y-you seemed like a really nice pony to talk and get to know. I..." He stutters, before taking a deep breath and doing his best to calm down. "Maybe I should start over with something simple. Where did you live, or where do you live now? I'm actually from Fillydelphia. I was going to go live in Ponyville, but my mom wanted me to come to this school to study magic."

The neon green unicorn, Cosmic Clown, sat in the very front of the group of students. He looked back to see Dynamo acting up while talking to Shadow. He smirked while cackling quietly to himself. "Oh this is too rich. I can't believe my favorite punching bag is actually here. Not to mention all of the new toys that I can play with. Just you wait. I'll have this school eating out of my hoof in no time." He stated quietly to himself, as he awaited for the assembly to start. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Pollu nodded and hurried over to a seat, she was amazed that Lil was quiet for once, and the last thing she needed was Lil to show her face 

Merx saw that the ponies were sitting done, he got up and walked to a seat as he dissipated the barrier

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@JCKane @reader8363

Dynamo felt Shadow awkwardly shake his hoof. He felt a little awkward himself. as he didn't really know what to talk about. "I-I hope you don't mind if I sat right next to you." His eyes widened as he felt horrible for saying that. "Not that I don't mind sitting next to you. I-It's just...there really wasn't that many seat available and y-you seemed like a really nice pony to talk and get to know. I..." He stutters, before taking a deep breath and doing his best to calm down. "Maybe I should start over with something simple. Where did you live, or where do you live now? I'm actually from Fillydelphia. I was going to go live in Ponyville, but my mom wanted me to come to this school to study magic."

The neon green unicorn, Cosmic Clown, sat in the very front of the group of students. He looked back to see Dynamo acting up while talking to Shadow. He smirked while cackling quietly to himself. "Oh this is too rich. I can't believe my favorite punching bag is actually here. Not to mention all of the new toys that I can play with. Just you wait. I'll have this school eating out of my hoof in no time." He stated quietly to himself, as he awaited for the assembly to start. 

Shadow Flare frowns slightly as Dynamo stutter out his first few things to her.  But he had to ask where she was from.  Then again, she was told to be friendly, so that would mean telling other ponies things about herself, even if she wished to just put all of it behind her and never look back.  She opened her mouth to say something when she noticed everypony taking their seats, it seemed the assembly was about to start.

@reader8363

The stage curtain began to rise as it was indeed time for the assembly to start.  Head Mare, Sunshine Daisy, began to walk to the front center of the stage.  The new students were in 2 rows of seats in the back of the stage.  On their right was a row of seats against the wall with a few different Unicorns sitting.  These were clearly not new students as even Solar Spout was sitting in this area.

Soon enough, the curtain finished it's ascension and Sunshine's horn began to glow. When she spoke, her words were made louder, as if speaking into an invisible microphone.

"Good Morning students, and welcome to the start of a new year," Sunshine Daisy said to the students, "As always, I expect each student to do their best in their studies.  But now, it's time to introduce your new classmates."

There was a polite applause from the ponies in the crowd as now Sunshine Daisy turns around and addresses the new Students.

"Ponies," she began, "You each have been accepted into this school for your talents and magical abilities.  We pride ourselves in pushing our own boundaries as we super exceed our goals.  But this assembly is more than just to welcome you to the school, but also you're first assignment.  One by one you will be called up to demonstrate your magical abilities.  For the other ponies, you are simply to show us a demonstration of the talent or skills you wish to improve on in your Talent classes.  Just remember, you are here to become great, and greatness is not shy of performing in front of your peers.  So, do your best to impress me."

Sunshine Daisy walked to the side of the stage, "Now let us begin," She said before calling the first Pony in the first row. It was a Unicorn and she headed to the center stage.

"You may start when ready," Sunshine said to the Mare.