Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you choose to not be part of the Mane 6?

Dashy 4 Ever

Which pony would you choose to not be part of the Mane 6?  

65 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony would you choose to not be part of the Mane 6?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Apple Jack
    • I'd rather die to Tirek's merciless wrath

I wouldn’t remove any of them, they work too well as a group of friends. Though I will vote for one of them in the poll just for the sake of it, so if I absolutely had to take one out of the show it would be Rainbow Dash. I find her a little too arrogant for my tastes and I just don’t like her personality type in general. Poor Rarity getting all the hate here too :(, I really like Rarity. 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, FirePuppy said:

WHAT?!? No, that wouldn't ever happen. If any one of them was killed off, then it wouldn't be the Mane Six anymore, now would it?

Besides, I think Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash will have had plenty of episodes with each other in any possible combination after 8 seasons. I don't want to see any of them at all much as the others in Season 9.

Woah woah woah... I wouldn't kill off anyone... Just let's say there were only 5 elements instead of 6. Laughter and Kindness are the most expendables to me, but I wouldn't kill anypony.

• Brohoof 1

I voted Rarity and Pinkie Pie. Rarity just........ isn't a very interesting character to me, and Pinkie Pie....... eh I've just never liked her, like ever. Pinkie Pie has always been my least favorite character, and I don't see my opinion on her changing anytime soon :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

The thing about the mane six is that removing/changing one member would completely change the dynamic of the group. So yeah, guess I’d rather die to Tirek’s merciless wrath. :P 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa, could you pleaaase leave my favourite pink pony alone? I didn't expect that she would get the most hate..........you dissapoint me....

I would remove Rarity, nothing against fashion stuff, I might personally need a bit more of that, she could help me wth not looking like a homeless person lol. I just really don't like her voice, sounds a bit snobbish. I think she generally behaves snobbish, and I really dislike that, I like people who don't take themselves too seriously. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

"I'd rather die of Tirek's merciless wrath" was only the second most popular choice...losing to Pinkie Pie.

latest?cb=20161002133117

I hope you people like baked bads... (just a joke)

Talking seriously, I legitimately kind of am unpleasantly surprised. Literally no one voted for Twilight despite her making the most sense to be separate from the Mane 6 with her being a princess as well as having Starlight Glimmer to potentially take over as the leader and just went with the pony they liked the least. As much as I like Twilight, that's who I'd have to choose if you completely tied my hands...and I mean completely. But yeah, I've never been keen with the idea of having characters phased out of the main cast. Doesn't feel right to me at all, especially when the entire theme of the show is about the indomitable power of friends tied together by an unbreakable bond.

Just my honest thoughts on a silly thread, I'm still very much cool with all of you. Like legit, please do not take this to heart. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

"I'd rather die of Tirek's merciless wrath" was only the second most popular choice...losing to Pinkie Pie.

latest?cb=20161002133117

I hope you people like baked bads... (just a joke)

Talking seriously, I legitimately kind of am unpleasantly surprised. Literally no one voted for Twilight despite her making the most sense to be separate from the Mane 6 with her being a princess as well as having Starlight Glimmer to potentially take over as the leader and just went with the pony they liked the least. As much as I like Twilight, that's who I'd have to choose if you completely tied my hands...and I mean completely. But yeah, I've never been keen with the idea of having characters phased out of the main cast. Doesn't feel right to me at all, especially when the entire theme of the show is about the indomitable power of friends tied together by an unbreakable bond.

Just my honest thoughts on a silly thread, I'm still very much cool with all of you. Like legit, please do not take this to heart. :fluttershy:

I think that without Twilight there wouldn't be a mane 6 to start with, so it makes sense for me that she has not any votes yet.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Pinkie Pie. Her character has seriously regressed over the past few seasons and she's just downright annoying and not endearing in the slightest. Personally, I'd boot her out and replace her with Sweetie Belle.

But without Pinkie Pie the mane six would be very depressing Pinkie Pie brings all the joy and Laughter to the mane six she is the element of Laughter without her the mane six would be pretty depressing plus without her element theirs no harmony and if any of the mane 6 especially Twilight left the group I don't think the mane six would last much longer if one pony leaves most likely the others would to all those ponies of the mane 6 are the main support bean to the house without that beam the whole house comes crashing down

I think Pinkie Pie is quite swell I don't think she's annoying at all if me and Fluttershy got married I would want her to be in charge of the wedding reception and I would want the rest of the mane six to be their including Twilight knowing they are best friends I know it's not possible to date or marry Fluttershy because she's not real but a guy can dream can't he

It would be very difficult for the mane six to get by without Pinkie Pie plus Sweetie Belle is just a filly she would need to be grown up like the mane 6 to even be a part of the mane 6 and I don't think there's an element for her

but that's just my opinion apparently it's not your opinion but I still respect your opinion

From .NathanW200

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think that I could muster the strength to replace any of them. It doesn't matter which one I get rid of, the entire group's chemistry would fall apart either way.

So I guess I would have to pick the option, where I face Tirek's wrath.

Pinkie Pie, her character has regressed a lot and now she is annoying.

I really don't like topics like this. They don't provide any useful discussion, and are just an excuse for members to throw shade at whichever pony they don't like. Whoever you choose, you are guaranteed to annoy that pony's fans.

I would choose death by Tirek, because I don't dislike ANY of the Mane Six so much as to want to remove them from the group.

I also would say "the stupid pink one".

I don't like the way they deformed Pinkie's personality.

She turned into an emotional-terrorist in the yakity-sax episode. I hate that episode.

• Brohoof 1

Gotta be Applejack. While I'm certainly not a big fan of Pinkie, I have to admit she does have her moments and some necessary comic relief from time to time. Applejack, on the other hand, is bland and boring. Not to mention, like many "country" people in real life, she almost has this sense of superiority, of too much pride; that the "simple life" she lives is the best way to live, and she tends to look down on activities and lifestyles dissimilar to her own. To be fair, Rarity also has this problem on the opposite side of the spectrum, but at least her personality has some flair to it, and as far as I remember there have been more occasions where she is willing to get dirty than Applejack has been to get dainty.

• Brohoof 1