Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your most hated subject at school.

Dashy 4 Ever

Your most hated subject at school.  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Your most hated subject at school.

• Math
    • English
    • Science
    • Social Studies
    • Electives: Specify
    • Nothing
    • EVERYTHING

I said math, but there were so many different subjects that I despised (algebra, geometry, trigonometry, physics, economics) that it was hard to pick one general category.

History and English. Math was cool until I got into Algebra and all the hard advanced stuff. So basically history, english and math. :scoots:

I was never good at Math, yet on my college entrance exam I passed out of my first math class. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Intermediate Accounting, mostly because the Professor was brutal with grading .... "perfection was passing".

You didn't have one for Speech, and it wasn't an elective for me, but I ended up choosing "Elective: Specify" because it was the closest I could get!

My speech teachers drove me up the wall, and since I'm an introvert, I knew I'd HATE it.  And I was right!  I froze when I was in front of the class, lost my cool, and...ugh.  They shouldn't have made it a required course!

(edited)

It's a bit of a tie between my first Algebra class, (first because I passed by like 0.01% and knew if I didn't retake it I was screwed) and Health, because I didn't have glasses the first half so I couldn't even see the board, I had always had trouble with math so this was a whole other level of difficulty for me, and I really disliked the teacher. In health there was too much focus on discouraging drug use, not enough explanation on the actual learning material, and I really disliked this teacher as well.

Edited by SharpWit

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

History and English. Math was cool until I got into Algebra and all the hard advanced stuff. So basically history, english and math. :scoots:

Algebra is not advanced. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I dropped my Physics class in high school my senior year, not because it was hard, but because I was annoyed. I had the highest average in the class too...I regret that I dropped it, honestly. It was a setup for other lazy decisions that I've had in life. I also aced all my math courses in HS, but never did extra effort. I tested out of university math....so yeah. Did well (high As), but too lazy to excel (100 and beyond).

Math! Thankfully being a music major meant I only needed College Algebra. Even that was straight from Hell and I could have been in trouble if I had to take the final. However a massive ice storm ended up canceling my final and I made a B in the class.

Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

Maybe to you it's not. 

It actually depends on what kind of algebra that got into your mind. Some are simple and the others... are confusing.