Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your most hated subject at school.

Dashy 4 Ever

Your most hated subject at school.  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Your most hated subject at school.

• Math
    • English
    • Science
    • Social Studies
    • Electives: Specify
    • Nothing
    • EVERYTHING

I'm the only one who hates everything :D

well if you ask what is the better I would say social studies.

But it's the most hated, and school is boring :muffins:

(edited)

I can't believe the overwhelming amount of hate for maths. It's by far my favourite subject. Planning to do it in College and University (If I go to university).

My most hated subject has to be English. It's boring and extremely pointless.

Edited by Nightfall Thunder

On 6/7/2018 at 4:18 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

History and English. Math was cool until I got into Algebra and all the hard advanced stuff. So basically history, english and math. :scoots:

Algebra is my life, it’s so easy and so amazing :D

I. Hate. Geometry. 

End of discussion

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Biology. The class had a lot of work it needed done (and holy sweet jesus I went through so many pens and paper) but the worst part was the classmates. It was a class of people who thought they were above authority.

Edited by Libra
Typo
  • Brohoof 2

I hated PE! I hate sports and hate how apparently every dude enjoys taking part in them! :angry: Such a pointless lesson. If I wanted to play a sports game I'd join a team outside of school. :dry:

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I'd probably say Social Studies.

Or more specifically, Modern Studies, which is almost exclusive to my country's curriculum.

Basically it entails things like Politics, Economics and Sociology. Y'know, all the pointless stuff that nobody cares about. :unamused:

I'm surprised at all the distaste for Math here, sure it was difficult at times, but I always felt really accomplished after solving a complex quadratic function, evaluating vectors or even just solving basic algebra or geometry. :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

English. It was always my best subject, but I find the content so damn boring. I had more fun playing with mud. Math gets a bit of a bad rep, but I didn't mind trigonometry and some other stuff.

Edited by Cash_In

(edited)

I absolutely hated PE when I had to take it. I feel like it's pretty dumb and almost completely pointless when you aren't doing sports.

Otherwise, I didn't really dislike specific classes that much.

Edited by Barik
  • Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Barik said:

I absolutely hated PE when I had to take it. I feel like it's pretty dumb and almost completely pointless when you aren't doing sports.

This.

I had PE first period in high school two times in a row, and it was AWFUL. I wouldn’t wish it upon my worth enemy.

My science classes sucked too. Not because Science sucks, but because my teachers weren’t very interesting and made the subject sound lame.

It feels like the teachers I had/didn’t have made a huge difference in whether I liked the subject or not. So yeah :)

2 minutes ago, CoconutCake said:

My science classes sucked too. Not because Science sucks, but because my teachers weren’t very interesting and made the subject sound lame.

Science class should be taught by actual scientists :P

• Brohoof 1

I didn't go to middle or high school but am in college at the moment - I don't really hate any but English is my least favorite. Mostly because I'm a slow reader + the subjectivity of grading for writing assignments doesn't mesh with my pseudo-OCD personality :please: