Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cover photo adjustment.

Cyclone 1066

(edited)

Why can't you adjust cover photos anymore? Why would that ability be removed?

Guess this could have gone under site questions. Whoopsy!:lie:

Edited by Cyclone 1066
  • Brohoof 1

That ability wasn't removed on purpose and is already listed in the issue tracker

5/30/18 - Cover Photos cannot be repositioned in default theme, but can in IPS theme - Verified

We'll get it back, eventually. :) 

• Brohoof 2

A workaround is to briefly switch to the IPS theme and adjust it there and then switch back to the MLP. I think it saves the position but I only tested it once so don't hold me to that yet. 

• Brohoof 2

49 minutes ago, Jeric said:

A workaround is to briefly switch to the IPS theme and adjust it there and then switch back to the MLP. I think it saves the position but I only tested it once so don't hold me to that yet. 

I just tried it myself and it would not save the position after switching back; unfortunately.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, PathfinderCS said:

I just tried it myself and it would not save the position after switching back; unfortunately.

Alright, good to know. I'm sure the solution is simply finding what was removed and replacing it in the theme css.

• Brohoof 2

@Jeric

Just noticed something interesting...

Untitled.png

As you can see here; this is the pop-up profile thing. The cover photo here looks to have been adjusted from where I did so on the default IPB theme; even though it remains unchanged on the actual profile.

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

@Jeric

Just noticed something interesting...

Untitled.png

As you can see here; this is the pop-up profile thing. The cover photo here looks to have been adjusted from where I did so on the default IPB theme; even though it remains unchanged on the actual profile.

Yep, it's a missing piece of code that may have accidentally been commented out or removed. I have to take a look at the theme css

• Brohoof 2