Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Recherche Fan Club

Wannabrony

(edited)

I'm pleased to announce that Recherche’s very own fan club is now open! Today is a very special day, it‘s @The Recherche‘s birthday! :yay: So we thought, it’s the perfect time to post this fan club for him as a birthday gift! :proud: Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties he's having, he wasn't able to log in yesterday or today morning. :pout:  This obviously made him a little irritated, so hopefully, we'll be able to cheer him up when he sees this! :) He's back now, so it's time to make this an all-around amazing birthday for him! This thread is dedicated to the one and only, Rarity-lover, Recherche! We all know and love him, he has ever so been friendly to each and every one of us. :grin:  I would even say that he embodies the element that his favourite pone represents! Though he has only been here for a little over two months, he treats us like he has known us for years and I think it’s time he gets some recognition for that by showing him just how much we appreciate him being here with us. :laugh: So, let’s try making his day by returning a bit of the favour to him for being nothing but kind to all of us and a lot more! Break out the best Rarity images you got, tell him what he has done for you, and we’ll show him that we have some 𝓯𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝔂 too! :P Let’s make this birthday, and every single day forth, a day that he will not forget together! :squee:

PVDXFL3UjQBVVjZvamjRlwgbYS7__jl_DAb-0hqXFc2sLn3JGLQ-XAeaDReooMretOwseMIUEKaA6E7NrfGgLxdxby6N0NkbcVsiLG78xGTBjCIrnzhMyQmvGR_4DdxdNjX8w6ld

By J-Lin-MLP on DeviantArt

And of course, I have to say this… Thank you for being here with me, I’m sure you’re sick to death of hearing me say this for the 100th time, but I’m saying this because it’s true; it’s a blast to have you around to chat with me and just have a good time like friends do. I let my jealousy get the best of me but you didn’t mind, I let my selfishness take over me and you didn't mind,  and you’re even willing to listen to me talk about nonsense for hours after all that. I owe you a lot, and I don’t think I can do anything at this moment that can repay that huge debt I have from you. This is all I can do for now, I wish I can do more in the future. :rarity:

Spoiler

Here come the obligatory boops~! :icwudt: Don’t act like you didn’t see that coming, DJ… :D 

*BIRTHDAY BOOPS!! >:3*

Sorry for ruining the sentimental moment, I did truly mean everything I said from the heart though~! :kindness:

Oh, and have some dark dark dark chocolate birthday cake. :catface:

n7vDBeOJuzHBgRxpkG0E7fa73sgCtyn-VemKxi9_DQ7P2YrVjMe6WGs_Iplhc8mj-p0yxR0RZf3qebHf98oLs0_WeL1igXxDXbV_pNBFFH2fpysTwMIc957fzsRwICLTkhk6DfD2

Edited by Wannabrony
Readded the emotes since they stopped working
  • Brohoof 11

Based on his popularity, and just generally how much fun he is, I am surprised this thread didn't already exist :lol:

At least it's here now, and it's good that you finally were able to access the forum, welcome back :)

I know I've already said it, but happy birthday, I hope you enjoy the rest of it! :adorkable:

• Brohoof 6

So I have a fan club now, eh~? I suppose it was only inevitable~! :proud:

Faux-self-righteousness aside, thank you all so much~! :yay: I never thought I would have my own fan club before!

0bc.gif

I must say, even though my Birthday was off to a rough start... this totally made it all worth it~! :D

• Brohoof 8

Just now, The Recherche said:

So I have a fan club now, eh~? I suppose it was only inevitable~! :proud:

Faux-self-righteousness aside, thank you all so much~! :yay: I never thought I would have my own fan club before!

0bc.gif

I must say, even though my Birthday was off to a rough start... this totally made it all worth it~! :D

Didn't you know 4 days ago? :orly: 

Also, really glad to hear I could make your day better! :yay: 

• Brohoof 4

Woah, Rechy, I know I wrote it one the message yesterday, but I didn't actually realize HOW long the path you took was!:blink: I mean, a fanclub!?! That's a mighty respectable achievement, isn't it? It is surely something to be proud of!:twi::fluttershy:

Well, you're already aware of everything I want to say, so...let's get this party started!:yay:

Rarity in Dress by Kooner-cz

Hey, look who's come to join the dance!:icwudt:

• Brohoof 4

3DB5AB43-E7EB-43F8-B564-6F848BFA2268.gif

48 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Woah, Rechy, I know I wrote it one the message yesterday, but I didn't actually realize HOW long the path you took was!:blink: I mean, a fanclub!?! That's a mighty respectable achievement, isn't it? It is surely something to be proud of!:twi::fluttershy:

Well, you're already aware of everything I want to say, so...let's get this party started!:yay:

Rarity in Dress by Kooner-cz

Hey, look who's come to join the dance!:icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

I found an adorable Rarity while scrolling through WhiteDiamondLTD's art as usual today. They're all adorable, but this one stood out to me for some reason~! And I knew exactly where I should share this on! Don't tell me you don't like this because I know you're lying to me and yourself. :twi: 

tumblr_nmmrok0AqM1tlqckyo1_500.png

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

I found an adorable Rarity while scrolling through WhiteDiamondLTD's art as usual today. They're all adorable, but this one stood out to me for some reason~! And I knew exactly where I should share this on! Don't tell me you don't like this because I know you're lying to me and yourself. :twi: 

... Do I smell future avatar material~? :icwudt: That's exactly what it smells like over here!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

My goodness, I wish could do art like that (or at all), That's amazing. And of course, where else were you going to share it? :lol: 

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

... Do I smell future avatar material~? :icwudt: That's exactly what it smells like over here!

I smell that too~! It smells like Rarity, with a hint of cinnamon. :P Looking forward to seeing it represent you! :squee: 

Just now, Nightfall Thunder said:

My goodness, I wish could do art like that (or at all), That's amazing. And of course, where else were you going to share it? :lol: 

Me too, her art is amazing and all of them are adorable. I highly recommend you taking at the gallery of all her art of Applejack and Rarity! In fact, here Nightfall, take the whole gallery of her art. :D You'll be saying "awwww" more than you have ever! :catface: 

http://rarijackdaily.tumblr.com/archive

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Me too, her art is amazing and all of them are adorable. I highly recommend you taking at the gallery of all her art of Applejack and Rarity! In fact, here Nightfall, take the whole gallery of her art. :D You'll be saying "awwww" more than you have ever! :catface: 

http://rarijackdaily.tumblr.com/archive

Ugh. Why are people that good at art and you see me over here failing to draw a butterfly (That's not an exaggeration) :derp: 

I'll be sure to look at the full gallery, but it looks great so far! There needs to be more though, we all know that we need more of it! :) 

• Brohoof 4

Tbh the vibe that I am getting from what I've seen your activity here in the community reminds me of how I used to be here when I was active here and all I can say is that i have a lot of respect for something like that. Because I think that is something special.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Manaka Hitomi said:

Tbh the vibe that I am getting from what I've seen your activity here in the community reminds me of how I used to be here when I was active here and all I can say is that i have a lot of respect for something like that. Because I think that is something special.

Thank you very much, Manaka! :squee: I may not have known you back when you were in your Forum prime... but if your experience was anything like mine, I'm sure those were amazing times!

• Brohoof 3

The amount of dedication that Recherche puts into the forums is insane. It always seem that whenever I post a status update, he is right there to respond to it. Not to mention the fact that every reply that I have seen has always been in a nice tone.

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, cpl_dixon said:

The amount of dedication that Recherche puts into the forums is insane. It always seem that whenever I post a status update, he is right there to respond to it. Not to mention the fact that every reply that I have seen has always been in a nice tone.

I second that, and the thing is, he replies almost instantaneously! I post a status update, refresh my page, and suddenly there he is! :lol: 

• Brohoof 4