Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LGBT Chatroom

Altastrofae

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Olly said:

Imma gay boi and I like to dress like a girl... hmmm.... 

I've thought about crissdressing, though I don't because I live in a rather bad place for a transvestite. :(I've  also always been fascinated by baiting straight guys with a nice little trap, if you know what I mean. ;)

Edited by Dusklicious

Just now, Dusklicious said:

I've thought about crissdressing, though I don't because I live in a rather bad place for a transvestite. :(I've  also always been fascinated by baiting straight guys with a nice little trap. ;)

I'm blessed because I look like a chick and most guys are into that 

4 minutes ago, Olly said:

I'm blessed because I look like a chick and most guys are into that 

If I tried I could easily pass for a girl. Right now, though, I don't really. I have been mistaken for a girl more than once :D

1 minute ago, Dusklicious said:

If I tried I could easily pass for a girl. Right now, though, I don't really. I have been mistaken for a girl more than once :D

with our powers combined we would be......unstoppable

1 minute ago, Olly said:

with our powers combined we would be......unstoppable

Nothing can stop two fabulous femboys in their prime from landing a hot guy, right? ;) Only thing, though is that my feet are huge for a girl. :(

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dusklicious said:

Nothing can stop two fabulous femboys in their prime from landing a hot guy, right? ;) Only thing, though is that my feet are huge for a girl. :(

I love heels. Even if your feet are larger they make plenty of cute stuff in bigger sizes..

Just now, Olly said:

I love heels. Even if your feet are larger they make plenty of cute stuff in bigger sizes..

I like heels too, but they look like they could be very uncomfortable :/ I'd have to look for some 13's. I actually wear 10 and a half in men's sizes, though I feel like that extra half size would help it feel more comfortable for my poor toes.

3 minutes ago, Dusklicious said:

I like heels too, but they look like they could be very uncomfortable :/ I'd have to look for some 13's. I actually wear 10 and a half in men's sizes, though I feel like that extra half size would help it feel more comfortable for my poor toes.

well, uncomfortable yes... but I accept that because I like them more than I care about my feet hurting :please:

I wear like platform heels and I love tall ones. But there are so many options that won't kill you too

1 minute ago, Olly said:

well, uncomfortable yes... but I accept that because I like them more than I care about my feet hurting :please:

I wear like platform heels and I love tall ones. But there are so many options that won't kill you too

I care about my toes getting strangled. I'd be more than able to accept them being a tad too loose to look that good. :darling:

Yeah, and ones that I won't accidentally break trying to walk in them. I'm kind of a klutz. :laugh:  

3 minutes ago, Dusklicious said:

Yeah, and ones that I won't accidentally break trying to walk in them. I'm kind of a klutz. :laugh:  

me toooo :I   if I'm not sitting still I feel like I'm breaking something

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, DusksuD said:

For me it's been pretty good for the past few months. :) I have a boyfriend that sometimes goes out of his way to express how much I matter to him. :wub:

Awesome! :mlp_yeehaa:

I'm still in camp forever alone at the moment. Someday I'll find a loveable idiot to cling on to. It'll be good to get my whole gender reassignment stuff out of the way first though. At least I managed to cut my hair tonight. Also got some new shoes today which I'm really happy about. :mlp_smile:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Awesome! :mlp_yeehaa:

I'm still in camp forever alone at the moment. Someday I'll find a loveable idiot to cling on to. It'll be good to get my whole gender reassignment stuff out of the way first though. At least I managed to cut my hair tonight. Also got some new shoes today which I'm really happy about. :mlp_smile:

That's good. My hair is a bit of a disaster area at the moment, because I cut my own hair and I'm definitely not a barber or a beautician, that combined with me pulling strands of it out sometimes without thinking... I say it needs a headband. Maybe one with cute little kitty ears! :catface:

There was one time I used to want a sex change, but I decided against it because of money and uncertainty. Also, it doesn't fit with my newfound gender-neutrality. :twi: Still definitely going to rock female clothing though. ;)Some people say I would look absolutely stunning if I did. I want to do it because it feels wrong to try to fit as a more androgynous man all of the time. And also, because I've found that expressing my femininity from time to time makes me feel good. :) If anyone doesn't like it, they know where to stick it. :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, DusksuD said:

That's good. My hair is a bit of a disaster area at the moment, because I cut my own hair and I'm definitely not a barber or a beautician, that combined with me pulling strands of it out sometimes without thinking... I say it needs a headband. Maybe one with cute little kitty ears! :catface:

There was one time I used to want a sex change, but I decided against it because of money and uncertainty. Also, it doesn't fit with my newfound gender-neutrality. :twi: Still definitely going to rock female clothing though. ;)Some people say I would look absolutely stunning if I did. I want to do it because it feels wrong to try to fit as a more androgynous man all of the time. And also, because I've found that expressing my femininity from time to time makes me feel good. :) If anyone doesn't like it, they know where to stick it. :bedeyes:

It was pretty scary cutting my own hair when I started a while back. I think this is the fourth time I've done it now. Nothing really complex. Just a straight forward bob cut. I really really want to get some alice bands. Kitty ears would be awesome. But knowing me, I'll be drawn to something with a bow. :mlp_laugh:

I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford everything I need if I sell my house later on this year. First thing to go will be the facial hair. How I loathe that stuff. It's like having a bloody chia pet permenantly attached to my face. It's been a pretty open and shut case that I need to go the complete female route. I'm going for the full renovation! However, I'm still in what I refer to as stealth mode when I'm offline. Sort of biding my time until I've gotten everything in place. A sort of win first, then fight kind of deal. Although, nothing gets in the way of me being me when I'm alone. :-P

I currently have the whole house to myself with my brother being away in Europe for the week, :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I kept wanting to keep this thread up this month but I didn't. :/ I'll try asking everyone a question:

When did you know? That you were gay, lesbian, bisexual, or whatever it may be that isn't straight and cis?

I personally knew I wasn't straight from the age of 11. The first time I ever felt something, actually. It was for a boy in the grade above me. Even then he was an attractive looking guy, but he blossomed in high school and became almost irresistible. :catface: I used to think I was bisexual for a long time, but a few months ago I realized that I had totally lost my attraction towards women. I never really had one in a romantic sense, but I did in a sexual one. My hormones were NUTS in my teens, so I probably could have had a sexual attraction to a bowl of oatmeal to be honest. Now I am gay and proud of it. :)

I knew I was also not cisgender in my teens, actually it was probably as early as 13 or 14 in hindsight. I had noticed a feminine side to me and that I was definitely NOT a guy. I may have male parts, but I don't feel like a MAN. It felt really wrong to me. When I was 16, I thought I was transgender and wanted to become a woman. But after a few years, when I was 19 I think, I realized that the masculinity is part of my identity and have been willing to accept my gender neutral identity ever since. Though there was one time I was in doubt, thanks to the transphobic BS I was soaking in like a sponge. :yeahno:

Edited by ~Angel Dust~
  • Brohoof 1

In regards to my transgender stuff, I would say sometime in my teen years in hindsight. Although back then, I would never have even contemplated changing my physical gender. It was at the stage of "Ugh! I hate being a boy!" It was in my early twenties I think that I concluded that it was an option and then went from there towards actually going for it. I mean in absolute hindsight, the signs that I was a girl go way back into my childhood. Obsessed with girls clothes and toys. But dare not say anything due to what others would think. But too naive to understand why I liked things outside the usual male gender sterotype let alone my own emotional behaviour.

As for the bisexual stuff, that came in during my twenties. I've always liked girls. No doubt about that. But then one day I found myself just playfully flirting with a couple of guys online in a chat. Nothing serious, just messing around. But then I found myself thinking about it more and well it sort of triggered a few desires that I didn't really know existed.

I'm really looking forward to getting my transition stuff out the way. I have a lot of lost time to make up. Just need to make sure I don't go too nuts. :lie:

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

When did you know? That you were gay, lesbian, bisexual, or whatever it may be that isn't straight and cis?

I'm not certain when I myself knew I was bi, but it was around 16-17. Apparently my older brother knew I was bi for years when I came out to him.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I'm not certain when I myself knew I was bi, but it was around 16-17. Apparently my older brother knew I was bi for years when I came out to him.

Huh. I've never came out to my brother myself, but the way I treat him I think he might have known about my attraction to guys before I did. :blink:

37 minutes ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

Well, I found out I was not straight when I hit puberty and tried to glance at the other boys in the lockerroom without them noticing me >///< kinda weird yeah, but... Dude it's amazing how muscular kids were in junior high, they were just THERE, so I felt obligated to... I'll shut up now...

But I kinda pushed that out of my mind, told myself it was puberty and moved on

Then that didn't work, I cried in the shower because up to that point I believed homosexuality to be bane to the natural order, and were disgusting, confused people. You can imagine how hard it was to accept myself, but I had great friends who supported me and helped me through it.

I thought I was pansexual, but lately I've wondered if I'm just gay.

Also, I've had a little dysphoria, but I channel that through crossdressing for now, I think I'll just give those thoughts some time to reach their natural end.

4 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Family members always seem to know these things before you do, apparently. :blink:

Well, my dad acted like he didn't know before I told him about my boyfriend and my sister seems to think I'm straight for some reason. :huh: But if my bro had any sense, he should already know several times over even though I have never told him.

2 minutes ago, Altastrofae said:

I thought I was pansexual, but lately I've wondered if I'm just gay.

That was me a few months ago. I think my, err, drive was out of control in my teens so I could have had an attraction to just about anything. But now in my 20's I've come to realize that girls are just not attractive to me anymore.