Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LGBT Chatroom

Altastrofae

Ah well I guess I'm good then? Well yeah, kinda not kinda looking for a gf lol.. (Though I am actually seriously, online/ldr are fine with me (actually kind of preffered) and I am in an open relationship.
tenor.gif

• Brohoof 2

I'm gray asexual, although I rarely bring that up since it's annoying to explain and has no impact on my daily life. For all intents and purposes I'm effectively an ally, since I'm a white male cishet and thus don't suffer from any of the prejudices, injustices or dysphorias that my LGBT friends have to deal with.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So, uh, I'm not sure if I shared this with this particular thread, but I'm deciding to change the way I identify my sexuality. I think that calling myself homoflexible may be more accurate than just saying I'm gay. I mean it isn't too much different than that, but I will confess I occasionally do feel a sexual pull for the opposite sex. Romantically, though, I still have no interest in girls.

Pretty sure I have this in my profile though, it's nothing new.

Edited by Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ

2 hours ago, Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ said:

So, uh, I'm not sure if I shared this with this particular thread, but I'm deciding to change the way I identify my sexuality. I think that calling myself homoflexible may be more accurate than just saying I'm gay. I mean it isn't too much different than that, but I will confess I occasionally do feel a sexual pull for the opposite sex. Romantically, though, I still have no interest in girls.

Pretty sure I have this in my profile though, it's nothing new.

That's fair! I also consider myself homoflexible! I mostly prefer girls with some incidental attraction to guys. Specifically I'm attracted to more feminine boys and big brother types, though that's mainly a personality trait.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

That's fair! I also consider myself homoflexible! I mostly prefer girls with some incidental attraction to guys. Specifically I'm attracted to more feminine boys and big brother types, though that's mainly a personality trait.

I don't really know exactly what I'm attracted to when I'm attracted to girls. I would say the kind that's quirky cute kind. In fact there's a girl I know in real life that fits that to a tee that made me really realize this. :sealed: Though I mean she has some nice physical features which is a plus, of course of the kind I would also look more for. :bedeyes: Really have no interest in girls trying to look attractive though. Honestly I find those kind of girls quite repulsive. :yuck:

Though I'd definitely still say I'm way more attracted to men. Romantically I've always liked the more masculine (not too much more) kind of big brother types, I'd honestly kind o Though sexually, feminine boys are the most attractive thing ever... :P I say this as a non-binary male that's on the more feminine side, though at the moment I'm kind of just going more for a boyish look because I'm too lazy and too poor to really get a real feminine look going. Haven't shaved my arms and legs in ages... :eww: Definitely going to want a can of Nair when I can afford it.

Also going to add here: this world needs Femboy Hooters. If nobody else I would definitely work there. :squee:

Edited by Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ
  • Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

Is it to receive private romantic moments? Or someone caring for you, having a regular talk?

Or is it related to that you would want to have answers and feedback from a woman for these subjects?

It's kind of complicated.. I suppose a mix of all of them to be honest.. It's also to have a womanly touch when in a relationship

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

Do you think it might would do you some good to just regularly chat with a girl from here?

Obviously...I can't quite offer myself for that.

That'd be nice if  Icould do that, but I have a problem with falling for people easily..

I still can't believe I was the one to make this place :Thorax: I just remember realizing there was no real place for LGBT people to talk despite the MLP fandom being full of those people :huh: So I just kinda did it and everyone still talks here, they enjoy it, it's kunda integrated itself into this little community. And I was the one to make that happen :pinkie: Maybe I dont give myself enough credit for these things but that never happens to me. Where something I dkd is actually valued and appreciated :sunny: I'm so glad you all enjoy this thread :catface:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Altastrofae 🌊 said:

I still can't believe I was the one to make this place :Thorax: I just remember realizing there was no real place for LGBT people to talk despite the MLP fandom being full of those people :huh: So I just kinda did it and everyone still talks here, they enjoy it, it's kunda integrated itself into this little community. And I was the one to make that happen :pinkie: Maybe I dont give myself enough credit for these things but that never happens to me. Where something I dkd is actually valued and appreciated :sunny: I'm so glad you all enjoy this thread :catface:

yeah, its amazing how it didnt exist from the start, anf you were the 1st person ti think about making a thread like this

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Altastrofae 🌊 said:

I appreciate you! I also love the Senko avi! ♡

I appreciate all of you really even though I dunno exactly what to say sometimes. Much love and strength~

• Brohoof 2

''Oh no, there's Spitty again..'' (what you're probably thinking,...I know I am lol)

But anyways I'm asexual (sex-repulsed too) so none of that baby-making fun stuff for me :) As for romantic attraction, I like boys and girls, so I'm biromantic. Not gonna lie, I prefer girls, but I still do like some boys (I used to think I was homoromantic because I rarely had a crush on a real boy and just fictional ones). And and one more thing. If you've seen me around the fourms, you'd know that I am the literal definition of ''bi panic''. :Thorax:

Spoiler

hey look. a flag for me!

Pin on vern

• Brohoof 1

*breathes in, then slowly breathes out* O-okay, I got this..I got this.. Are there any girls out here that wouldn't mind chatting with me? becoming friends and maybe seeing where things go? I just kind of..want someone to talk to who may understand the way I feel and how I feel about things... I dunno.. I uhm..yeah...

• Brohoof 1

On 7/8/2020 at 11:36 PM, Lazy Ferret said:

*breathes in, then slowly breathes out* O-okay, I got this..I got this.. Are there any girls out here that wouldn't mind chatting with me? becoming friends and maybe seeing where things go? I just kind of..want someone to talk to who may understand the way I feel and how I feel about things... I dunno.. I uhm..yeah...

little too old for me there, girl (as far as the dating thing goes) but as far as the friendship thing goes, of course! I don't know what it's like being trans, but I can still be here for you and try to understand your problems. just send me a message anytime you feel like talking :) 

• Brohoof 1

On 7/9/2020 at 7:36 AM, Lazy Ferret said:

Always happy to talk probably not really looking to date anyone at dis time but I'm willing to listen to problems and such if u ever feel the need :P

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Posted already but just wanna say I'm still AAA, agender asexual aromantic. I'm Androphilic (platonically attracted to males), and that's it. :bedeyes:

Recently discovered that my ancestors had something similar to the two spirit concept brought up by @You a few posts ago. 

Don't know if I already mentioned it somewhere because I have terrible memory :scoots:, (here comes the wall of text and talking about Aztecs again...)

but Aztecs, for all the male and female binary energy they give, they actually we're very well aware of the non-binary/androgynous/trans concept. Some say that the variety of opinions and acceptance was just as complex as any other nowadays. Of course the majority still were heteronormative and cis with punishment for all others but not really. Some were accepting, some not, some were openly loud about it, but everyone on Tenochtitlan (the place were the Aztecs lived)  had to be tolerat with each other because it was THE commercial exchange city. Everywhere else was left to their respective nations to decide, just like the different countries now.

There's this god/goddess who's name is Xochipilli and was the patron for all LGBT people from back then with proof and all :kirin:. And many of the big names like the famous Quetzalcoatl was considered by many to be androgynous (if not physically then by gender) because their whole theme was based on dualities coming together (sky and earth, divine and earthly, half God half human, and also half male half female). Dualities coming together at the same time was a concept they all understood and knew as something everyone had, gender too to a certain degree, some more than others,  the parents noticing this from their child at an early age. That's the why of the whole skulls thing, and also it's the whole deal with their most important symbol the Ollin.

But alas, we'll never know for sure because all evidence was burned down by the Christian and Catholic churches for more than a 100 years before they started to make a compilation of Aztec history, disappeared by the conquistadors, destroyed or censored to erase any neutral androgynous talk, altered to make it as cis hetero as possible, or lost to indoctrination and the 90% of the population dying. :worry: 

But the little evidence there is of it makes me happy that it exists in some form. So sad that the indoctrination was the most damaging part that is still very very strong here. To a point that even the Aztec myths are placed by it.

But we are getting somewhere, and to that I personally want to thank the US for it. No kidding :mlp_icwudt:. In terms of lgbt+ you have done many advancements that have had a positive impact around the world and that I can respect and recognize. I've found that people are talking about coming up with an alternative to make a neutral way of talking in the Spanish language. That is insane given that is absolutely and undeniably cishetero for pretty much every word you use to refer to people, even to objects. And I'm really happy for that kind of change even if it's small for now. Gives me hope.

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 2

@Ittoni That was super interesting! Thank you for the read! Aztec history and mythology are great!

My background is cherokee so I'm also familiar with two spirit. My grandma was a practicing shaman I learned a lot from her. Even when I was super small I was open minded and was wise to concepts like the inside not matching the outside and so forth; my Christian parents tried to pull me out of it but I never really lost it.

It's great that native american LGBT peeps are making their presence known ♡ when Nyla Rose became AEW Womens Champion I cried in happiness!

• Brohoof 2

@gurokama Hello hello! Imma trans girl and bi! 90s and early 00s anime and games are my jam and I'm a big fan of old school hip hop (ICP, Run DMC and Geto Boys), quite a few metal bands and electronic acts plus magical girls have had such a huge influence on me it's unbelievable! From Sailor Moon to Utena to Madoka.

We're gonna get along just fine I thinks~

• Brohoof 4

Hello!! I joined this site a few days ago and I got directed to here! My name is Wesley, or Wes for short! Im a FtM from Sweden whos also Demisexual and Pansexual!! Its a pleasure to meet you all!!!! :D

• Brohoof 2