Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I Need Ponies to Draw

MarvelMoon

Hi Everypony!

I am currently on summer vacation and with my summer courses still a ways off I'm am starting to suffer from undeniable boredom. So if there is anyone out there who would like me to draw your pony it would be my pleasure! I will be drawing ponies in the order that they are requested. Anywho, I'll be happy to lend a hoof to help bring ponies to life!

• Brohoof 5

15 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

@Kevin_Tang is a very predictive man. There is a link in my signature if you want to start.

I saw another similiar thread like this one yesterday and the artist... Can't complete them all. Just too many requests.

I'm expecting the same will happen to this one too. So, prepare yourself @MarvelMoon!

Here is Ashee so far, let me know if you want me to do a full color or just the sketch and thanks for letting me draw her!0608180200.thumb.jpg.c844f0243514ec616d4d88782a66170d.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kevin_Tang said:

I saw another similiar thread like this one yesterday and the artist... Can't complete them all. Just too many requests.

I'm expecting the same will happen to this one too. So, prepare yourself @MarvelMoon!

I know that I might get more than I can do but for how kind everypony here has been to me, this is the least I can do to say thanks. Plus, I like a challenge, probably why rainbow dash is my favorite pony!

Well, this pony needs some sleep as it is 2am where I'm at but I will happily continue any requests that come tonight tomorrow! Good night everypony!

• Brohoof 2

52 minutes ago, MarvelMoon said:

Here is Ashee so far, let me know if you want me to do a full color or just the sketch and thanks for letting me draw her!0608180200.thumb.jpg.c844f0243514ec616d4d88782a66170d.jpg

I know that I might get more than I can do but for how kind everypony here has been to me, this is the least I can do to say thanks. Plus, I like a challenge, probably why rainbow dash is my favorite pony!

Well, this pony needs some sleep as it is 2am where I'm at but I will happily continue any requests that come tonight tomorrow! Good night everypony!

Could you have her in full colour please? :please: 

Can you draw Invidas for me?

OC Name: Invidas / Autumn Wind

Type: Alicorn, Female

OC Attitude: Stubborn, prideful, power hungry, easily angered and brutal.

OC Appearance: That of a light brown coat, green eyes. Mane and tail unflowing, of a dark brown braided style with some leaves embedded in it. Cutie mark of a large amber red leaf with a few others around it blowing in the wind.

Would you be willing to give this OC a try? :fluttershy:

Spoiler

ekran_resmi_2015_06_06_13_04_52_by_daneon-d8w7d05.png

You don't need to include the socks or scarf.

Thanks. :)

Oh nice, see if you can have a crack at mine, it just got drawn recently :) Thank you in advance if you do end up drawing him!

Spoiler

StormyOfficial.png.69bc69cda38ae7a33ca61237c6cbae76.png

I'd like to put a request in for Vera Fervor :)

5ac71654bc6b4_LadyVeraFervorPixelArt.thumb.png.fb3d1510ba4a68f536d0519630195005.png

She's a Batpony with a lot of pride and a way with words. If she's not pushing for her homeland's agenda, she's helping the ponies within it.

If you'd really like a challenge, she usually wears this uniform.

5ac715332c5b7_PreWW1PrussianHussarOfficerTunicandBootSet.thumb.png.c9cca1614b2e0ba48fdf10a3fc3fe401.png

And a second reference.

5ac7177850214_additionalverareference.png.ac8bcb0a8eb350d005585d6e4f606279.png

And her cutie mark is supposed to be a simplified version of this imperial eagle.

__german_eagle___by_magaf88.jpg.e3ed8526b5e4fb3607f4af45d83e6b99.jpg

Good luck if you choose to do mine, and thanks for doing requests for people.

14 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I love her very much, thank you!

You are very welcome, it was my pleasure

Here is what I got for Rawzy so far, but I need to know what his cutie mark is before I go on to color but its cool if he doesn't have one.

0608181645a.thumb.jpg.cb9d569fbca1b118fe52e76e6c43df0c.jpg

• Brohoof 2