Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I Need Ponies to Draw

MarvelMoon

1 hour ago, Totally An Admirer said:

Hi, can you do my OC please.

677843424_EvanThePlanesWalker.thumb.png.df2a651a54b9bdac65c593a1a25433ad.png

His name is Evan. I'd like art for him. Can you draw a picture of him with Cheerilee as a couple? I'll be really thankful to you.

Sure!

• 2 weeks later...

One of my friend who isn't on the forums asked me, if I can request an cover art for him. If you're interested click the spoiler.

Spoiler

Pony form: unicorn with a blood-red coat, with a darker shade of red for the mane and tail. The mane is styled similar to Shinning Armor's, but the tail is curled up in an odd fashion (bc it's really a snake tail) that seems to suit him. His Cutie Mark is a dragon breathing fire on an open scroll which has undistinguishable writing on it. His eyes are dragon eyes, yellowish-orange in color and seem to reflect evil.

Background: Thunderstorm, while Twilight watches from a distance.

4 hours ago, Totally An Admirer said:

One of my friend who isn't on the forums asked me, if I can request an cover art for him. If you're interested click the spoiler.

Hide contents

Pony form: unicorn with a blood-red coat, with a darker shade of red for the mane and tail. The mane is styled similar to Shinning Armor's, but the tail is curled up in an odd fashion (bc it's really a snake tail) that seems to suit him. His Cutie Mark is a dragon breathing fire on an open scroll which has undistinguishable writing on it. His eyes are dragon eyes, yellowish-orange in color and seem to reflect evil.

Background: Thunderstorm, while Twilight watches from a distance.

Ill do my best

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Totally An Admirer said:

Sorry, I am asking this but how long this can take. No rushing. Just wanna ask.

Im about to have a crazy busy week but I would say one day at the least and three at the most. Best I can do.

Hiya! This is my first time here! I have a request if you are accepting. Would you be able to draw my OC Astera? And in color, if possible. Here’s an example image!

(If you do decide to draw her, could you make her with a sarcastic smile showing her fangs? That’d be cool!)

F5385B0D-A05F-4729-938D-02A1E1E68CB5.png.8d17ea79fdaf6f2f761c0cd8a8b0f10f.png

Edited by NightmareLuna800

On 10/7/2018 at 4:20 AM, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Hello there! May I make a request? ^^

Sure!

4 hours ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Hiya! This is my first time here! I have a request if you are accepting. Would you be able to draw my OC Astera? And in color, if possible. Here’s an example image!

(If you do decide to draw her, could you make her with a sarcastic smile showing her fangs? That’d be cool!)

F5385B0D-A05F-4729-938D-02A1E1E68CB5.png.8d17ea79fdaf6f2f761c0cd8a8b0f10f.png

I'll do my best!

Then I'll request an art of Emperor Blu Traincrown! ;)

MLP_Emperor_Blu_Traincrown_in_REK_Uniform_side.thumb.png.2b3ac7ee535b76662c6d47b5a51b1b0d.png

Could you please do him in that pose, please? :please:

910938860_large(1).thumb.png.5908c2301692a1f2e9b8fe7188ff639c.png

It's okay if the cutie mark is too complicated to draw. For the Uniform, please have it black and the sash blue instead of dark yellow :grin:

Thing to note: Blu is as tall as Celestia. 

Thank you so much dear! :D And please take your time ^_^