request shop I Need Ponies to Draw

MarvelMoon

8 hours ago, MarvelMoon said:

Sure

I need an image of this OC.

Name: Volcana

Kind: Infernals (Original Species)

Coat: Pure White

Mane&Tail: orange and red (flaring like flames)

Eyes: cat-like orange colored eyes

Additional details: have demon like horns.

Background: a rocky ground, standing near the lake of flowing fire. 

Hate to overwhelm you with requests. I'm hoping you could make the first artwork for my first OC.

Haven't come up with a name yet. For some reason I cant post a pic of him from my files, nor will the URL work.

Here's the ponycode from the Pony Creater v3 of Deviant art. WW000180B/p/yIT000BkMun1737003105Ic/t//01Vp/C/t//28 

Thanks!

On 1/13/2019 at 11:08 PM, LordRichard9 said:

Hate to overwhelm you with requests. I'm hoping you could make the first artwork for my first OC.

Haven't come up with a name yet. For some reason I cant post a pic of him from my files, nor will the URL work.

Here's the ponycode from the Pony Creater v3 of Deviant art. WW000180B/p/yIT000BkMun1737003105Ic/t//01Vp/C/t//28 

Thanks!

I'm sorry but it seems that that version of pony creator was shut down and I can't get the new one to work. Is there any way you could take a screen shot and post it that way?

59 minutes ago, MarvelMoon said:

I'm sorry but it seems that that version of pony creator was shut down and I can't get the new one to work. Is there any way you could take a screen shot and post it that way?

V3 seems to work here - https://www.deviantart.com/generalzoi/art/Pony-Creator-v3-545889253
older (v2?) seems still to be here - http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

@MarvelMoon   Wow! It really does look amazingly more detailed & pretty when you color it in like that! You're doing that all by HAND?!!? 

Have to agree that I don't like drawing humans much myself either. Just... right into the face like that is kinda creepily too realistic. Humans give me the Heebie Jeebs.

Can you try a full body version of my ponysona, when you can? What do you need? Got a biopage for him here: 

My own attempts here, Front, then Side:

1700094425_AmbieValence(FrontView).thumb.jpeg.864064f7c86524cb34a58c3057b4872f.jpeg2025683742_AmbieValence(SideView).jpeg.cfb69f949eb9d7f561f70e390be03eb7.jpeg

Full body please, which oughtn't be too bad as he's mostly two colors. Not even a cutie mark. Well... I mean, he is a color changer so... feel free to put a gradient in there or keep him as peachy-pink in coat if thats easier.

... Y'know.... You think of signing or initializing your work? I'll give you credit either way!

Kinda funny, with the amount & quality of your artwork that you don't have one of your own to use for your avatar pic.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:03 AM, Widdershins said:

@MarvelMoon   Wow! It really does look amazingly more detailed & pretty when you color it in like that! You're doing that all by HAND?!!? 

Have to agree that I don't like drawing humans much myself either. Just... right into the face like that is kinda creepily too realistic. Humans give me the Heebie Jeebs.

Can you try a full body version of my ponysona, when you can? What do you need? Got a biopage for him here: 

My own attempts here, Front, then Side:

1700094425_AmbieValence(FrontView).thumb.jpeg.864064f7c86524cb34a58c3057b4872f.jpeg2025683742_AmbieValence(SideView).jpeg.cfb69f949eb9d7f561f70e390be03eb7.jpeg

Full body please, which oughtn't be too bad as he's mostly two colors. Not even a cutie mark. Well... I mean, he is a color changer so... feel free to put a gradient in there or keep him as peachy-pink in coat if thats easier.

... Y'know.... You think of signing or initializing your work? I'll give you credit either way!

Kinda funny, with the amount & quality of your artwork that you don't have one of your own to use for your avatar pic.

Sure, I can do him for ya!

And I do have my own oc. I posted it in an earlier post but just been too lazy to set as my profile pic.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rainbows2424 said:

Howdy! Could you do a pic of Azure Acrylic? She's a cute little pony, should be easy to draw. adorbs_azure_acrylic__vector__by_rainbow

Sure! No problem!

1 hour ago, Luna's Admirer said:

Hi, I wanna request a few image. Can I? I'm working on a small project and in need of at least 4 images of two OCs. I'll tell the details if you're willing to do this, if not I totally understand. 

I'm sorry Luna but I'm gonna have to decline.