Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I Need Ponies to Draw

MarvelMoon

Hello! Is it okay to have my OCs drawn? You don't have to do both if you're not able to. You can choose one of them instead. So, you can take your time, no need to rush. *smiles*

Sky Gamer:

Spoiler

613591950_SkyGamerReferenceSheet.png.159756b03bec19d255e8db019de73796.png

Minty Gamer:

Spoiler

1089199032_MintyGamerReferenceSheet.thumb.png.d508ee4c98b57a454dafac225cdad646.png

1 minute ago, Sky Gamer said:

Hello! Is it okay to have my OCs drawn? You don't have to do both if you're not able to. You can choose one of them instead. So, you can take your time, no need to rush. *smiles*

Sky Gamer:

Hide contents

613591950_SkyGamerReferenceSheet.png.159756b03bec19d255e8db019de73796.png

Minty Gamer:

Hide contents

1089199032_MintyGamerReferenceSheet.thumb.png.d508ee4c98b57a454dafac225cdad646.png

Do you want me to do them together or apart?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 minutes ago, MarvelMoon said:

Yeah, I can do humans

You're very welcome. I loved doing it

Alright. I have a few to requests here, have them like standing together or something.

Spoiler

20171207_100622.jpg?width=393&height=655  Cali has white boots. Leather ones.

Maryanne is that of a teenage girl with long black hair. A black shirt and shorts that seem to have some form of lined pattern on the front of them, resembling a fracture or a crack in glass. Her eyes are dark brown. Her hair is straight and goes to the back. She wears grey and green shoes.

Edited by Califorum

Just now, Califorum said:

Alright. I have a few to requests here, have them like standing together or something.

Hide contents

20171207_100622.jpg?width=393&height=655  Cali has white boots. Leather ones.

Maryanne is that of a teenage girl with long black hair. A black shirt and shorts that seem to have some form of lined pattern on the front of them, resembling a fracture or a crack in glass. Her eyes are dark brown. Her hair is straight and goes to the back. She wears grey and green shoes.

You got it

• Brohoof 2

I have a few OCs that I'd love to have drawn, of course you can draw as many or as few as you like, heh. If you do want to draw them all it'd be amazing - together or apart, I don't mind really. Sorry if I'm weird, still getting used to this. I really like your art style, and thank you so much for the chance at least! :pinkie:

Ayize.png

Dusk Full dudey.png

Bail Bonds Ref.png

1 minute ago, VoltWrecker said:

I have a few OCs that I'd love to have drawn, of course you can draw as many or as few as you like, heh. If you do want to draw them all it'd be amazing - together or apart, I don't mind really. Sorry if I'm weird, still getting used to this. I really like your art style, and thank you so much for the chance at least! :pinkie:

Ayize.png

Dusk Full dudey.png

Bail Bonds Ref.png

Sure but what is the second one's cutie mark?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, VoltWrecker said:

Oh, the second one doesn't have a cutie mark. She's a Dracony, they don't have them. :P

Ohuh, okay got it. I'm only on season five of mlp so I haven't seen draconies yet.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, MarvelMoon said:

Ohuh, okay got it. I'm only on season five of mlp so I haven't seen draconies yet.

They're not in the show, she's my own creation. Sorry for the confusion ^~^

On 6/12/2018 at 11:06 AM, MarvelMoon said:

Here is Alex Sinfalair for dsc! Hope you like him and I'm sorry about the wing, pretty sure I messed it up0612181104.thumb.jpg.4771e3dc1ff7553854281684ab36ed7b.jpg

Omg he looks amazing thanks! :D