Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I Need Ponies to Draw

MarvelMoon

• 2 weeks later...

Can you do my ponysona? Please? :3 I've been looking for someone who can draw her. ;w;

Screen_Shot_2018-07-27_at_9.12.38_AM.png

Her name is Fangirl Mode. Her cutie mark is the heart eyes emoji. I was also hoping you could color her as well. :3 Thanks!

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Giggles said:

Can you do my ponysona? Please? :3 I've been looking for someone who can draw her. ;w;

Screen_Shot_2018-07-27_at_9.12.38_AM.png

Her name is Fangirl Mode. Her cutie mark is the heart eyes emoji. I was also hoping you could color her as well. :3 Thanks!

Sure!

capture_gemmy_son_i_am_disappoint_3.thumb.PNG.6cdcc4f96e661aa5a4d25339a77962ae.PNG

If you don't mind, could you draw this trio? (I'm still trying to find a better colour palette for the younger ponies, so feel free to deviate from the colours shown here if you'd like.)

Also, their cutie marks and names are as shown:

capture_gemmy_son_i_am_disappoint_3a.thumb.PNG.34c06a4acee77993781857417d4a1e69.PNG

19 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

capture_gemmy_son_i_am_disappoint_3.thumb.PNG.6cdcc4f96e661aa5a4d25339a77962ae.PNG

If you don't mind, could you draw this trio? (I'm still trying to find a better colour palette for the younger ponies, so feel free to deviate from the colours shown here if you'd like.)

Also, their cutie marks and names are as shown:

capture_gemmy_son_i_am_disappoint_3a.thumb.PNG.34c06a4acee77993781857417d4a1e69.PNG

Sure!