Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I Need Ponies to Draw

MarvelMoon

1 minute ago, Princess Lulu <3~ said:

Hello! ^^ 

It's been a long time since i last requested but, Is it okay if i could request another piece of drawing with Lulu Star Moonie dressed up in her Scuba Gear? :) 

Sure!

• 3 weeks later...

Heya Miss @MarvelMoon! Gosh! Been following the history of this thread for a while now and I do hope you've been pacing yourself! You're getting LOADS of requests, so I hope you let yourself pick & choose! Which is why I wanna ask first and actually talk to you, lol!

Because, like, do it have to be pony? Cause I have my draconequus! But if not, I can supply you with my actual ponysona to work on that'd be a lot easier!

34 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

Heya Miss @MarvelMoon! Gosh! Been following the history of this thread for a while now and I do hope you've been pacing yourself! You're getting LOADS of requests, so I hope you let yourself pick & choose! Which is why I wanna ask first and actually talk to you, lol!

Because, like, do it have to be pony? Cause I have my draconequus! But if not, I can supply you with my actual ponysona to work on that'd be a lot easier!

I can do either or, sorry I kinda dropped off the map for a bit but I believe that it is only one that I didn't post before I disappeared but I did it for personnel reasons as a lot has happened but I'd rather not talk about it. But I'm back now and hopefully for a while this time.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I feel it's only decent to actually talk to you and not just unload a lot of pictures on you to just assume you get the idea. Because I do wanna know you're doing alright, @MarvelMoon!

I don't got too much yet on my pony-sona, but I do have what I feel is a knack for verbal depiction! If you can do Ambie here?

He is, for the most part, average earth pony. No cutie mark yet as I'm still kind of working on that. Forgot to write into that that his mane shouldn't change color, but his default color is peachy-pink so I don't want you to worry about that! Heck, if you got his coat coloring blotchy, I'd actually prefer that, lol!

So long as it's a full body shot, I leave most everything else up to your interpretation! Thank you much for your time & help!

Edit: Oh! And you brought up wanting credit for your work? You ought to try signing it with your artist name! (close enough to the pic it can't be cropped out, heh!)

Edited by Widdershins

hey marvel im here again lol its been over a month since mah last request so i was wondering if i could make another one? this'll be like a gift for a friend of mine whos very nice person and i wanted to do something for them... it would be with her oc Painted Rain and my oc Alex Sinfalair having a picnic together under a tree ^^

ty in advance if you accept marvel! ^^

Painted_Rain.png