Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I Need Ponies to Draw

MarvelMoon

On 6/12/2018 at 1:42 PM, MarvelMoon said:

Here is Glimmy the Commy for Nye, hope you like!0612181340.thumb.jpg.6fa4cc917b0f17a50766a65f69ffdfa0.jpg

I do indeed love it! :D

Your art is super adorable and you're doing such a great job! If you want another one to do then here you go! 

This is Penelope. Please don't feel the need to rush, I'm glad to see you enjoying yourself, and with all this practice I can REALLY see your improvement. Proud of you! Keep up the good work! 

Penelope.thumb.png.db4f5396f91129f6389e66db949caa0e.png

She currently doesn't have a proper cutiemark vector, I have a design but I'm in need of a better version of it, so as of now, no cutiemark! 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Ezerona said:

Your art is super adorable and you're doing such a great job! If you want another one to do then here you go! 

This is Penelope. Please don't feel the need to rush, I'm glad to see you enjoying yourself, and with all this practice I can REALLY see your improvement. Proud of you! Keep up the good work! 

Penelope.thumb.png.db4f5396f91129f6389e66db949caa0e.png

She currently doesn't have a proper cutiemark vector, I have a design but I'm in need of a better version of it, so as of now, no cutiemark! 

Thank you! It means so much to have my artwork apprecitated! And I will gladly do your pony!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

If you have time, can you make Blues, my pony? I prefer colored, if you can.

If you can't/don't want to/too much work, I'll understand.

5af46ed9af694_OCleroy.thumb.png.58063efd63201c1f1db87d819abea25a.png

Just for the info, Blues always has this tired/annoyed look.

Colors:

Body: Blue (R77 G75 B163)

Mane: Black/Grey (R37 G39 B37) and Yellow (R173 G181 B48)

Cutie Mark:

Spoiler

TP2GRMm.png

Edited by Salty French Unicorn

(edited)

I got another request if you like,Alex and lunas 3 foals, Tira Moon the pegasus, Kyra moonheart the unicorn and davi sinfalair the alicorn colt ^^ Kyra moonheart wears magical socks to enable her to move as she was born disabled and unable to move her hooves on her own.

Tira_Moon.png

Kyra_MoonHeart_Box_Real.png

Davi_Sinfalair.png

Edited by dsc
added info

4 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

ohho is mine soon?

pls

Doing up the finishing touches now, sorry, went through a serious drawing block where I just didn't want to draw but its over now and Blood Drops is nearly complete, I will be posting soon!

Here is you avatar @BloodDrops! Hope you like!0617180115.thumb.jpg.f7c83c3194e368a4fec4026b9e5fa777.jpg

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, MarvelMoon said:

Doing up the finishing touches now, sorry, went through a serious drawing block where I just didn't want to draw but its over now and Blood Drops is nearly complete, I will be posting soon!

Here is you avatar @BloodDrops! Hope you like!0617180115.thumb.jpg.f7c83c3194e368a4fec4026b9e5fa777.jpg

so cute

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Kevin_Tang said:

Congratulations @MarvelMoon for not getting overwhelmed with those pile of requests! :catface: And you really did a great job on those drawings! Keep up the good work! :nom:

Thank you! I really appreciate it and will continue to draw ponies for bronies and pegasisters who want them. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

I got a challenge for you Marvelmoon  !  I have the my little ponies as evil robotic mavericks in the crossover with Megaman X  Fan art series 40 enjoy !

DEMONICHEAT QUEEN CHRYSALIS-FIRE.jpg

DIAMOND SLEET ATTACK RARITY.jpg

DYNAMO BLACKHOLE DESTROYER DERPY.jpg

GILDA VILE.jpg

GROUND SHATTER VOCAL FLUTTERSHY-EARTH.jpg

HIGHMAX KING SOMBRA.jpg

LAZER SHINE TWILIGHT SPARKLE-ENERGY.jpg

LETHAL DOSE SLEEP APPLEJACK -POISON.jpg

MS. TRIXIE LULA MOON SIGMA.jpg

OCEAN SURPRISE LAUNCH SPIKE THE DRAGON.jpg

TRASH COMPACTER PARTY MACHINE PINKY PIE.jpg

VORTEX DESTRUCTION DAMAGE RAINBOWDASH.jpg

What the *squeeeee* are those? 0_o

9 hours ago, Kevin_Tang said:

What the *squeeeee* are those? 0_o

Ok, they are suppose to be my little pony characters as with evil robot personations of themselves as the evil robot masters in MEGAMAN -X series video game idea if you'd never played those games hope that clears up your confusions you may of had enjoy!

(edited)

Hey @rainbowdashacademy,

I will do this drawing for but I have to ask for this to be the last as this will be 21 ponies that I have done for you. Its not that I don't like doing them its just that I want to give other ponies a chance. Thanks for understanding.

Marvelmoon

Edited by MarvelMoon
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, MarvelMoon said:

Hey @rainbowdashacademy,

I will do this drawing for but I have to ask for this to be the last as this will be 21 ponies that I have done for you. Its not that I don't like doing them its just that I want to give other ponies a chance. Thanks for understanding.

Marvelmoon

No worries you can do this week if you like no rush later.

if you have time,   could you try to draw FrostFlower?    Maybe have her making a little frost/ice if you want?   She has no cutie mark for now.    And as for her face,    just keep her little plain as if bored.

5JYFS3E.png

10 minutes ago, Tao said:

if you have time,   could you try to draw FrostFlower?    Maybe have her making a little frost/ice if you want?   She has no cutie mark for now.    And as for her face,    just keep her little plain as if bored.

5JYFS3E.png

Sure, ill draw her for you! 

• Brohoof 2

Hey, Marvel you have quite the request shop going, I won't request any of my ponies specifically, since your quite busy but here is a reference site https://refsheet.net/Zenzi  that has my ponies so if you feel like it you can do any of them or none of them it's up to you.