Kai-rouken

Gaming Smash 5 Roster Wishlist

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

 

Nintendo's E3 presentation is rapidly approaching and by my calculations, there's approximately an 85% chance that the new Switch Smash Bros. game will be revealed in full. If it does end up being a proper sequel instead of merely a port of the Wii U version, what characters do YOU want to see made playable? Only mention characters that you really, REALLY want, this IS a wishlist after all xD

For moi:

Spoiler

#1 Waluigi (Stop teasing us with assist trophies, Sakurai!)

6dad2f875de6ba2394e0c965528f9d8bc5db560d

 

#2 Daisy (For the love of God, don't make her a Peach clone! Use some creativity!)

3dc7d63365ed805aaab6745d83cd881bf8b72936

 

#3, 4, and 5 Ness's crew from Mother 2 (Paula's playstyle could be like Lucas + Peach + Mewtwo, Jeff could be like Snake, and Poo like Ness + Lucario + Ryu. Ness, Paula, and Jeff could have skins for Ninten, Ana, and Lloyd respectively, that way Mother 1 gets some much needed representation too! The characters already look practically identical, and they have largely the same skill set in their own games)

3b064ff43216cdfc2c10713136cea53928645495

 

#6 Adeleine (Paintings come to life and attack other players. Each can be knocked out ala Olimer's Pikmin.)

d892adf67bde2e64eb1879d314e455c6bdffd4a7

 

#7 King K. Rool (I'd imagine an amalgamation of Bowser, Ganondorf, and DK would work well here)

32970cb9bd76ae806b717fbd0f51dda784c9a89b

 

^Honestly, if even a single one of these characters get revealed I'll be absolutely ecstatic \(^o^)/

 

 

Edited by Kai-rouken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want Isaac from Golden Sun. I've wanted him playable since 2002 when I first played Golden Sun.

  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spyro the Dragon is really the only character I am pulling for; considering there were rumors of such an inclusion earlier this year.

Oh! And Ultra Instinct Shaggy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would really like to see a Nintendo Laboman make it into Smash Brothers and function in a manner similar to Mr Game and Watch.  Thanks to a twitter thread that has become popular, I can see a lot of potential and creativity in the moveset for the character.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just give me Snake back

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For popular choices, Phoenix Wright and Travis Touchdown.
For oddball choices, Pitfall Harry and Spongebob Squarepants.

For the lols; I.M. Meen, Reggie, and Reckless Safety Notice Man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In terms of traditional Nintendo characters, I actually have no clue on who should make it into Smash 5.  The last Smash felt like it went all out with playables(Especially when Cloud Strife was confirmed).

In terms of Guests, the only ones I hope do make it are Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon and the Dovahkin(Skyrim).  Though if the series ever got its first non-VG character, I want it to be a Kevin Conroy-voiced Batman, based on ether his character from the Arkham series or the Injustice series(And yes, Arkham City and Origins, along with Injustice 1, were on the Wii U.  So that counts).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give us Incineroar for our Gen VII Pokemon representative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

Give us Incineroar for our Gen VII Pokemon representative. 

Eh with Charizard already being a Fire Starter representation I think a new Pokemon spot would better go to Decidueye (or however you spell its name).

Unless they go full gen I pandering and add yet another flipping generation I Pokemon instead. God help us all. *shakes head*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d love to see Waluigi for once.

 

Decidueye, Incineroar, Daisy, Dixie Kong, and maybe even Toad would be nice as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm fine with whatever happens, just as long as they get rid of stupid Little Mac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HOLY SHIT, STOP RIDLEY REQUEST, IT'S OFFICIALLY HAPPENING :yay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s only WAne character I WAnt.

WALUIGI, baby! :D

B9DC47B6-9148-4882-A800-6B9B4537AA04.thumb.png.21351c2e6a9af4d9d7625fdf2598e1b9.png

Make it happen! :) 

 

Though really, as long as I can still play as Ness, I’m happy. Ness mains for life! :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The return of Wolf O'Donnell has me pumped! He was my fav fighter by FAR in Brawl and was sorely disappointed he never made it to SSB4. Hopefully we'll get Krystal sometime...and Spyro...

  • Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every character ever? I'm not sure, but wouldn't that much data severely weigh things down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I didn't mention it initially, but probably should have.

 

One of my most desired characters was, if Pokemon Trainer returned, Leaf. And look!

yJlJaQX.jpg

It seems small... But for years I have been bothered by it always being Red this, Red that. Leaf may not have appeared in R/B/Y or G. However, she was actually planned to be to begin with. She showed up in official artwork and the manga. Finally, in FR/LG she showed up as playable. But then GameFreak just went on pretending she didn't exist after that. The fact that she couldn't be optionally faced in HG/SS really upset me, and it just has gotten worse as time goes on. Red has just been accepted as not only canon, but the only canon.

But at least in SSB they could do what GF can't... Actually properly represent her. Thank you, Sakurai!

I'm also happy to see female Pikachu!

 

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I was pleasantly surprised to see Ridley in the game. I also was happy to see Daisy, despite being an “Echo Fighter”

Edited by BlackPony
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely wasn't expecting Daisy to show up as a new character--glad Deanna Mustard is reprising her role once more. Sure, she's one of the 'Echo Characters' but it's better than her being shafted like she was in the previous game.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

While I wish Krystal was a playable character, seeing her as an assist trophy is a hella promotion, and considering she hasn’t had a proper appearance since Brawl(especially with Nintendo wanking SF64 fanboys) I was worried she wouldn’t even show up, fuck, this is close enough 

Edited by Whomps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Characters:

1. Snake/Big Boss.

2. Dark Samus (need more Metroid)

3. Waluigi (need I say more?)

4. A grass-type pokemon

5. Lady Impa from Hyrule Warriors

6. Midna (maybe)

7. Raiden from MGSR

8. Cyborg Ninja MGS1

9. Knuckles

10. Shadow

11. Metal Sonic

12. Sanic skin for sonic

13. SA-X or Ridley

14. Blood Falcon not as a skin

Modes:

Stamina match

Break the targets (lol)

a good story with dialogue?

features:

More customizable movesets

A level X difficulty (9 is to easy)

custom taunts?

custom attires that can be bought with coins. (Example: Go to the coin shop,go into outfit store,buy an attire such as Mario 64 or Mr.L)

changes:

Foxes voice from smash4

the menu

remove:

GANON

 

 

2 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

The return of Wolf O'Donnell has me pumped! He was my fav fighter by FAR in Brawl and was sorely disappointed he never made it to SSB4. Hopefully we'll get Krystal sometime...and Spyro...

Hey,Nintendo should make a deal with Sony on promoting the Remastered Spyro Trilogy!

By putting him in Smash V!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, considering all fighters and stages, past and present, will be returning, does this mean Ultimate will feature both Codecs and Palutena's Guidance? If so, that's kinda redundant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

So, considering all fighters and stages, past and present, will be returning, does this mean Ultimate will feature both Codecs and Palutena's Guidance? If so, that's kinda redundant.

Maybe, but they both give different flavors to each character comment. I hope we get both, as the Codex's more serious and sceptical tone, with Palutena's guidance more tongue in cheek and fuck fourt wall one

On 6/12/2018 at 3:02 PM, Envy said:

I didn't mention it initially, but probably should have.

 

One of my most desired characters was, if Pokemon Trainer returned, Leaf. And look!

yJlJaQX.jpg

It seems small... But for years I have been bothered by it always being Red this, Red that. Leaf may not have appeared in R/B/Y or G. However, she was actually planned to be to begin with. She showed up in official artwork and the manga. Finally, in FR/LG she showed up as playable. But then GameFreak just went on pretending she didn't exist after that. The fact that she couldn't be optionally faced in HG/SS really upset me, and it just has gotten worse as time goes on. Red has just been accepted as not only canon, but the only canon.

But at least in SSB they could do what GF can't... Actually properly represent her. Thank you, Sakurai!

I'm also happy to see female Pikachu!

 

Oh yeah, I remember being upset for not having the option to choose her over Red back in Brawl :D. Still, long overdue, but welcome noneless :please:

22 hours ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

Characters:

1. Snake/Big Boss.

2. Dark Samus (need more Metroid)

3. Waluigi (need I say more?)

4. A grass-type pokemon

5. Lady Impa from Hyrule Warriors

6. Midna (maybe)

7. Raiden from MGSR

8. Cyborg Ninja MGS1

9. Knuckles

10. Shadow

11. Metal Sonic

12. Sanic skin for sonic

13. SA-X or Ridley

14. Blood Falcon not as a skin

Modes:

Stamina match

Break the targets (lol)

a good story with dialogue?

features:

More customizable movesets

A level X difficulty (9 is to easy)

custom taunts?

custom attires that can be bought with coins. (Example: Go to the coin shop,go into outfit store,buy an attire such as Mario 64 or Mr.L)

changes:

Foxes voice from smash4

the menu

remove:

GANON

 

 

Hey,Nintendo should make a deal with Sony on promoting the Remastered Spyro Trilogy!

By putting him in Smash V!

People, stop Snakie and Ridley requests, they are 100% coming :dash:

 

 

Also, what you think of giving Marth an english voice? Sure, he has gotten it by Yuri Lowental since a few years back, but it still surprising because part of his recognition was because he was voiced in japanese :huh:. If that's the case, I'm pretty sure Roy will get the same treatment as well, not to mention Ray Chase (who voices him in Fire Emblem Heroes), is a die hard Smash fan. Imagine his fanboy squeals :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s remove Marth,Palutena,Ganon.Little Mac (sadly) and buff Luigi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

Let’s remove Marth,Palutena,Ganon.Little Mac (sadly) and buff Luigi 

No one's getting removed. That's kind of the whole point of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see Marx from Kirby Superstar, Superstar Ultra, and Star allies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.