Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introducing the 2018 MLPF World Cup

Jeric

Y

23 minutes ago, Totally Totally said:

@Jeric

With the beginning of the tournament just around the corner, I feel it's worth mentioning that there are a few users who never got their team badges. I'm sure our tournament-running overlords didn't forget, but a friendly reminder is nojthing if not friendly.

Anyway, I looked through all the teams and it seems that @Sparklefan1234, @Sunlight Glisten, @Starlightglimmerfan19, @kewlman2006, and @Rikifive, as well as myself, have not yet received our badges for this glorious event. If possible, it would be great to be able to show off who we're rooting for as we root for them. :)

Yep, its on my schedule for 30 minutes tomorrow as a quick final audit. I wasn't in as big of a rush because when I post something on September 1, I expect an increase in people joining teams. ;)

• Brohoof 4
11 hours ago, Jeric said:

Y

Yep, its on my schedule for 30 minutes tomorrow as a quick final audit. I wasn't in as big of a rush because when I post something on September 1, I expect an increase in people joining teams. ;)

Another thing that needs clarifacation.

There was the idea of running commentary during the cup. That still on the table?

12 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Another thing that needs clarifacation.

There was the idea of running commentary during the cup. That still on the table?

If people want to participate in that fashion absolutely. 

• The topic was unpinned