Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jeric
Message added by Jeric

Winners

Marble Pie

Queen Chrysalis

OK, as much as I hate to admit it, we may need the one scary changeling left in the world (as far as we know at least) to make it to the next round.  I know she's kinda, ya know, evil and all, but she is pretty powerful nonetheless.

Pass.

No evil bug queen!

Come on guys, don't make this a thing where I'm the contrarian with you guys every single time!

Oh I'm not, Starry, but have you forgotten this little incident?

OK, OK, OK, that's a fair enough point.

Mhm.  Nopony threatens my little muffins and gets away with it!  Oh I'll change my tune the second she tries to make up for everything she's done, but right now she's still as evil as ever.  So until that day of moral redemption from her comes she's on my... Dinky, cover your ears.

OK!

So as I was saying, until that day comes, she's on my shit list.

Right, right, yeah, I get that.  So who should we be sending forward instead?

Well you know I'm a sucker for anyone donning a cape and cowl (like yours truly) so I figure Mare Do Well is a good rep!

But... we don't even know who Mare Do Well is.  All of the ponies who have been her before are present and accounted for, so... who is she?

Don't care, as long as it's Mare Do Well, I'm cool with it.

Well at least it's not too far out there as far as a team member goes.  I gotta say that sky pirate is a pretty good choice too.  Not that I'm endorsing piracy or anything, she just seems pretty friendly and seems to have a good head on her shoulders, especially when it comes to leading a team.  So that just leaves the third spot.

Oh oh oh!  Quiet Pie, Quiet Pie!!!

Her name's Marble Pie, Dinky.

Yeah her.

*sigh* Why?

Cause she's super strong!

What in Equestria makes you say that?  In fact, where the hay is she even?

Oh she's in a cave.

What cave?

A cave I saw her dig with her bare hooves when she got frightened by the scary bug queen and mean dragon and ran off.

Oh... :sealed:... I guess she is strong.

Yup! :D

Good eyes, Dinky!

So, uh, what do ya think is gonna happen if Chrysalis does end up on that team?

Oh I wouldn't worry about that.  I mean, who'd be stupid enough to vote for an unapologetically evil tyrant to be a part of one of 32 teams fighting to save our reality?

*Derpy checks the votes* 

:wacko:...

:okiedokieloki:...

84337__safe_artist-colon-toxic-dash-mario_derpy+hooves_angry_female_mare_pegasus_pony.png

I am disappointed in you, moo-hams.  Very, very disappointed. :okiedokieloki:

#VoteMareDoWell #VoteCaptainCelaeno #VoteMarblePie

• Brohoof 4
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent points gentlemen, very convincing indeed, a nice balanced blend of personality traits and character involvement in the show, I must say I can certainly see the push to increase votes for these characters is working, bravo for the wonderful effort, now then, I only see it as fair that I should do the same or at least try to achieve such a level of fact based influence for my pony of choice.

*clears throat*

Marble Pie
image.jpeg.2aa429ae98bec307338f1c8de7d5bf88.jpeg
A very cute pony.

Image result for off the charts

• Brohoof 3

MoePie01.JPG.18245e583330a53cd8e0ceb1330dd736.JPG

Never underestimate the power of moe. He who controls moe controls the fandom.

On the flip side, Parrot's goose is getting cooked. She needs three votes sans Queenie. Though, her wooden unarmed airship is insulting my militaristic spirit, so there's that. Don't ask how moe is not insulting it. It's a complementary attribute. Moe and war is like spicy ice cream!

• Brohoof 4

Day 2 has been just as good as the first. Queen Chrysalis, a strong favorite within her group entering the competition, started slow and maintains just a 1 vote lead over the popular movie character Captain Celaeno for the all-important 2nd guaranteed qualification spot. Mare-Do-Well, once the bane of FiM in many fans' eyes, got off to a blistering start and even led Chryssy for a time, and she now looks to have comfortably settled in to a playoff position. However, the story of the group is the somewhat unheralded Marble Pie, who has led the voting throughout and currently holds a 3 vote lead for the top spot.

And hilariously... with just over an hour remaining, the Duke of Maretonia cannot garner even a single vote on his home turf

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 4

1483585__safe_artist-colon-andypriceart_

Never cross Captain Celaeno! Even the Queen of the Changelings herself has had quite the fight on her holy hooves!

• Brohoof 4
56 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

And hilariously... with just over an hour remaining, the Duke of Maretonia cannot garner even a single vote on his home turf

Which episode does he appear in? Can't remember.

Edit: Just found it. He appears in Twilight's Kingdom, Part 1.

• Brohoof 1

Slot #2 is tied. Four minutes to go. If it closes tied tomorrow is a free day so a one on one poll will open between the two following this poll

• Brohoof 3

YQQ_eWuPSbeW3kcUwwp_Yw.png

Marble Pie a winner is you!

In what is the first personal surprise of the qualification leg of this tournament ... MARBLE PIE ... A WINNER IS YOU!

Marble_Pie_blushing_S5E20.thumb.png.525042f4a0e5e38a1388fc32f4e28d74.png

Marble Pie Qualifies

Flash Magnus, Little Strongheart, and Mare Do Well are in the Wild Card

Chrysalis and Celaeno go head to head to determine who gets the second slot in this round. Be right back!

little_captain_celaeno_by_assasinmonkey-dbvdx3q.png

VERSUS

193878ddade012088f057536fa1c793e--queen-chrysalis-queens.jpg

• Brohoof 5

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!! Can't believe this is back! I remember the MLPF 2014 World Cup; it was pretty fun! (Unless your favorite pony is Flutters, heh). Hope we have some interesting and fun matches again this year!

Seriously, thanks for bringing this again guys!

• Brohoof 5

Think it's pretty clear the queen and the cap will both make the team to form a solid trios combination.

But regardless, my liege will NOT be locked in as a mere third wheel! Marble maybe the Bray Wyatt of the group, but my queen can still be the Luke harper of the squad.

• Brohoof 2

It will be hard to overcome the queen in a one-on-one, but I have faith my Captain; strong and true Celaeno!

• Brohoof 3

You have failed us too many times Chrysalis. A villain who relies on phrases like "I'll get you next time!" has no place among the great evils. Stripped of power and mystique, you'd be fortunate if anyone took you in as their minion.
  • Brohoof 1

C'mon loyal subjects of the hive.

Captains follow the orders of their queens.

Besides, how many armies has the captain led, and how many gods has she bested?

We'll eventually go up against Celestia. 

Best to have the very queen that defeated her be in a position of effectiveness. 

tumblr_nw5b80cwJx1rcsx3uo1_500.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Spoiler (not really):

If Chrysalis loses to Calaeno, she will get that bird, tie her up in a dungeon and enter the World Cup disguised as her. You know, the changelings way.

Spoiler

Also, she can be very cute

large.png

• Brohoof 3

Want a reason to go for the Captain? Her crew is more than a crew; they are family.

1494959__safe_artist-colon-andypriceart_

C'mon Poniverse; choose a real leader! ;)

• Brohoof 2

In  honestly I'm impressed Celeano was able to stay as close as two votes in the one-on-one.

Still; day's not over and neither is the battle!

1623350__safe_artist-colon-maaronn_capta

• Brohoof 4