Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Big problem with my PC

READ THIS FIRST PLEASE

First of all, I know this isn't a good place to ask and I should ask on specialized website, but, I made it here because after the 12 website (french and english and even on Steam) I've put my problem on and no real answers, I'm desperate.

So, where the problem? My computer can't run a game without dropping the FPS below 20.

I've test it on Overwatch* (60 FPS average), GTA V* (60 FPS average), Team Fortress 2 (up to 140), The Forest*(60), CS:GO(120), Killing Floor 2*(70), Garry's Mod(90), Unturned (120) ... *Minimal quality possible

And they ALL drop below 20 FPS after 10 min in the game and they keep dropping every 25 seconds. I even put a software to keep the fans at least 80% of their maximal and made the main fan at 100%.

Processor: AMD Athlon X4 960K

GPU: AMD Radeon R7 370 Series Graphics --- 2048 MBytes

Memory: 8 GBytes

I've:

Clean the interior of my PC.

Deleting everything and go back to zero.

And the problem is still here. I really need help on this one and my parent don't allow me to have an another PC even though they know this one is bad.

There could be such a high multitude of fixes to this problem of yours that it would take forever to list them all.

I'd advise starting the game up and have task manager open at the same time, so you can see when and by how much your cpu starts to peak.

A common problem I had with mine, is that even with the fans at max power, it would still heat up over time. However, ever since I got a mini fan to blow into my fan vents, my laptop barely even heats up these days. So maybe you could try angling a small fan like I did if you can't find the source of the problem within your computer.

(edited)
11 hours ago, Vulon Bii said:

I recommend downloading some telemetry software to see in real-time what your temps are looking like. CPU ID and MSI Afterburner are good.

I have CPU-Z to see my specs and more and SpeedFan to control my fans and see the CPU usage and other things:

specs.PNG.6eb29f2d19c5527b944b9bf5a30543f7.PNG

As you can see, speedfan is not that great, but, I can see more than before.

EDIT: The CPU-Z is showing the wrong CPU because I've made some changed to the computer Setup and try to overclock it to 105% to see the results

Edited by Salty French Unicorn