Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 4 - Trottingham

Jeric
Message added by Jeric

Daybreaker and Nightmare Rarity

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

Fluttershy has an unsurprising commanding lead here. 

One of my favorite fan created Fluttershy inspired songs. 

Oh, ponyphonic really has talent. ^_^ Totally forgot about this song, but it's great to hear after such a time.

Edited by Hieroklicious
  • Brohoof 4
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my votes for this round...

Fluttershy!

01f.jpg

2nd favorite Mane Six pony. I couldn't imagine not supporting her. I enjoy characters I can relate with and I see bits of myself in Fluttershy, kind of like I do with Twilight.

Oh, and did I mention she's a natural when it comes to buckball? A valuable asset to a team when she has the right mindset.

Zephyr Breeze!

zephyr-breeze-my-little-pony-friendship-

I actually really liked him in Flutter Brutter. Purposefully irritating, but a great illustration of the power of unconditional love for a sibling. Also, I think he deserves to be on the same team as his sister.

Commander Ironhead!

commander-ironhead-my-little-pony-friend

Wish he played a bigger role in his only episode. But he's a hero nonetheless, who helped groom one of the Pillars.

Edited by Prospektlicious
  • Brohoof 2

commander-ironhead-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-28.1.jpg.566b0043162fabb2ca6727b3a2d84cd5.jpg

Yes Indeed.. I am a military pony at it's finest! By choosing me you are declaring your support for unrivaled victory in the near future! Who else could you possibly choose that could offer more than I could?

f57b9c84dc5e34bf66d969c12541cb41.jpg.703004365f9d96b32d93dc0c8f643561.jpg

*blows kiss*

5a5662d428af2_ironhead2.png.ae08764222bee6011fc5528d21172f45.png

fleur_dis_lee_by_jekijet-dahr7k6.thumb.jpg.21e89f9e90b217358d9f3dd56bd8fe04.jpg

*Tee hee*

5a56640e06f45_Commander_Ironhead_thinks_about_Flashs_plan_S7E16.png.88dbb14e3a77ececa033cf75523d736c.png

I see what you did there. I stand corrected. I would not vote for me either.

See? Even a great military general like Commander Ironhead is not so blind as to not choose the Fleur! You should all follow suit... he will understand. It is the only sensible decision after all.

• Brohoof 1

I really don’t get the support for Commander Ironhead here, I really don’t.  Sure he played a big role in Flash Magnus’s origin, but his impact on the show itself, even compared to background ponies, has been nil, so this feels like a Season 7 hangover getting him votes more than anything else.  Dinky, on the other hoof, even though she’s never really been the center of attention save for a few very minor scenes, is far more beloved in the fandom as a whole, so I’d really like to see her grab that 2nd place spot instead.  Same goes for Fleur or Little Pip, and the latter isn’t even a canon character but still, in the long run, will prove far more important to the fandom than Commander Ironhead.  VOTE DINKY! VOTE LITTLE PIP!  VOTE FLEUR!

• Brohoof 2

Ironhead takes the second slot for now, only one vote ahead of Fleur and two ahead of Dinky. Last year Dinky made the World Cup. Can she pull off a quick come from behind moment?

In other news ... apparently Fluttershy is taking a tea break with Discord. 

22gggy.jpg

Here is a cool reimagining of Catrina

maxresdefault.jpg

I admit I don't know much about her, except that I've seen her name pop up from time to time, especially since the introduction of Capper. Honestly, I'm far far far more interested in seeing Grogar in G4 than Catrina, but I did want to have a few G1 characters in this World Cup to acknowledge the roots of MLP. 

Catrina is apparently a bad kitty. 

• Brohoof 4

So Fluttershy currently leads in this first group? I'm not surprised as her status as one of the Mane Six is sure to take her far--until she ends up facing some much stiffer competition later on when things really get interesting. Looks like Fleur has squeaked ahead and has the second slot according to the current results but how long will this last? I'm personally waiting for the group that features Sunset so I'll be checking this thing constantly so as to not miss out.

• Brohoof 3

Fleur inches ahead .... I admit this second place race is surprisingly interesting and interestingly surprising. 

At present, Ironhead, Dinky, Zephyr, and Littlepip would be in the Wild Card round. 

3 hours ago, Batbrony said:

I really don’t get the support for Commander Ironhead here, I really don’t.  Sure he played a big role in Flash Magnus’s origin, but his impact on the show itself, even compared to background ponies, has been nil, so this feels like a Season 7 hangover getting him votes more than anything else.  Dinky, on the other hoof, even though she’s never really been the center of attention save for a few very minor scenes, is far more beloved in the fandom as a whole, so I’d really like to see her grab that 2nd place spot instead.  Same goes for Fleur or Little Pip, and the latter isn’t even a canon character but still, in the long run, will prove far more important to the fandom than Commander Ironhead.  VOTE DINKY! VOTE LITTLE PIP!  VOTE FLEUR!

If Fluttershy and Marble Pie represent moe, then characters like Ironhead represent the other side of the spectrum: GAR! FIM is so devoid of gar that any character with this attribute gets noticed immediately if coupled with so many background characters. Fan creations have no such impact. That is why he is able to compete with them. Plus he'd make a good teammate for Flutts. He's an experienced leader that is not arrogant like Star Swirl.

Commander_Ironhead_ordering_a_retreat_S7E16.thumb.png.fcbfc0bb3d152af8eda7b3321ca294f9.png

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

I admit I don't know much about her, except that I've seen her name pop up from time to time, especially since the introduction of Capper. Honestly, I'm far far far more interested in seeing Grogar in G4 than Catrina, but I did want to have a few G1 characters in this World Cup to acknowledge the roots of MLP. 

Catrina is apparently a bad kitty. 

Think female Capper that acts like Storm King. She was hooked on some potion and needed slaves cause she was too lazy to cook it herself or something. Gets redeemed at the end. Would not introduce anything new in her old format.

• Brohoof 3

Oh! As a heads up because I got a late start on this ... that means the next group isn't starting until after the 24 hours is up. The 2-6 spots are too close to not give this the same time frame the first ones had. 

Good news is that there is a free day coming up that should reset us. 

• Brohoof 3

large.gif

Sooooooo... I just talk into this thing and the moo-hams will hear me?

Mhm, go ahead muffin, you got this!

OK!  Hello moo-hams, this is Dinky Doo!  I just wanted to say that it'd be really cool if you voted for me, because I really like playing buckball and trying to save the world with my family, which we do way more than you'd probably think we'd have to, but it's OK cause it's lots and lots of fun!  Everypony with me is still really nice... well, except for the scary mean cat lady... and the really whiny pony with a bun on his head... but everypony else has been super, super nice, and I'm sure they'd all be great in the second round too!  But I just think it'd be really nice if you voted for me too, cause I think I could do a really, really, REALLY good job!

Anything else?

Ummmmmmmmmmm... oh!  You should really vote for the rest of my family as well, cause I love them all a lot and they're all really good at saving the world too!  I love mommy, and daddy, and Amethyst (even if she can be a poopy-head sometimes, but she opens the peanut butter jar for me whenever it's stuck, so that's really nice of her!  Oh, and she's teaching me magic too since she's the only other unicorn in the family), and Miss Carrot Top, who even though we aren't related is still pretty much family, and... um... oh, Princess Luna, she hangs out with us sometimes and that's lots of fun!  So, yeah, you should vote for all of those ponies too, because they're really nice and cool and lots of other good stuff.

Did she seriously just call me a poopy-head?

Anything else, Dinky?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... here's some pictures of me and mommy and my family!  I don't know if you'll like 'em or not but maybe you'll want to vote for us more after seeing them?

19542__safe_artist-colon-saturnspace_amethyst+star_derpy+hooves_dinky+hooves_doctor+whooves_time+turner_female_mare_pegasus_pony.jpg

This is us outside daddy's magic phone booth with a giant muffin!

large.png

This is me and mommy playing the snow!

1332__safe_artist-colon-saturnspace_amethyst+star_derpy+hooves_dinky+hooves_doctor+whooves_time+turner_cape_clothes_daughter_doctorderpy_earth+pony_fam.png

This is us at a tabletop RPG night that we did with a bunch of other ponies!  We got to dress up like on Nightmare Night, except there wasn't any free candy.

Dang it, Dinky, I thought we agreed we would never share that photo of me in public?

Oh hush, you both look adorable and you know it.

Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Sooooooooooo... yeah, please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please *deep breath* please please please please please vote for me everypony!  I'd really like it if you did!

large.jpeg

C'mon everypony, vote for my little muffin, there's still some time to do so!!! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

This time I didn't fall asleep, and I am working on Group 5 but it has some curious characters so I wanted to do this right. You'll see. Expect this one around noon or 1:00 PM EST

FINAL RESULTS GROUP FOUR

Nbl7vd1oTPmTBqk8NSOdCg.png

FLUTTERSHY KILLS IT 

mlp_fluttershy_sun_pose_by_mewtwo_ex-d5e

And kinda surprisingly ... Fleur Dis Lee / Fleur de Lis 

d8c.png

Dinky, Zephyr, Ironhead, and Littlepip will get one last shot to join what may be a strong team!

• Brohoof 5
  • The title was changed to Group 4 - Trottingham