Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Artificial Love (OOC) 1x1

Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus

Okay and sounds like a plan. Also, you said that Jade might find a special somepony in the future. Would it be better to have him paired up with someone? Just wondering because I have another OC, but I haven't played as her in a long time. Just in case you wanted to give him his character development as you explained previously. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Well, it's really up to you really, if you want to play that OC you can go ahead, and in fact, I would prefer that since it would have the good thing that Jade would no longer just disappear when he doesn't interact with Dynamo and Sunlight, but if you don't want to, I have plenty of OCs I can use.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Oh okay and I might not be able to add the character. I went to the character page and it keeps coming up with an unable to load the page. I think the character page was taken down or something like that. I'm not completely sure, to be honest. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Oh okay and I might not be able to add the character. I went to the character page and it keeps coming up with an unable to load the page. I think the character page was taken down or something like that. I'm not completely sure, to be honest. 

Well, I don't need the character page, all I need is the name and general appearance, everything else can come up in the RP. :twi: 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

The character name is Dew Drop. She's an ebony colored Pegasus with a purple mane and tail. Her cutie mark is a sun, sunset and a cloud with rain. Her talent is creating her own clouds to help make rain for her plants. Her dream is to own all exotic kinds of flowers from all over Equestria. That, and to have her own nursery of flowers. 

13342935_10205226647260738_7484651539097

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

The character name is Dew Drop. She's an ebony colored Pegasus with a purple mane and tail. Her cutie mark is a sun, sunset and a cloud with rain. Her talent is creating her own clouds to help make rain for her plants. Her dream is to own all exotic kinds of flowers from all over Equestria. That, and to have her own nursery of flowers. 

Aright :) 

Now we have to just choose at which point she will become part of the RP and how, first part being...before or during the adventure, I already have a a general idea of the situation where she could meet Jade. (Also, I checked her character page, it indeed says that it doesn't exist even though I can still find it from the character database, you probably should ask staff or admins about it)

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

would have to say during the RP. I know from her character page that she lives in Manehatten. 

I take it that you mean during the adventure? because it obviously will happen during the RP since both of the characters are PCs instead of NPCs. :P 

Now, how the meeting could happen...since she lives in Manehattan, we can make it so that the first place the trio goes as the job would be some non-canon old ruins, temple or something that has been recently found near Manehattan, and thus they settle in Manehattan in hotel or something and at some point Dynamo and Sunlight do something without Jade, and he heads to some cafe or something to ponder his lack of purpose and lowering mood/spirits, and Dew will for reason or another happen to the same table and it could start from there. (edit, and since Jade has read quite a lot, he would have some knowledge about flowers too so that could come into play at some point too.)

Edited by Catpone Cerberus

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I was just wondering something. Does it matter what kind of anime to add into the response? I wasn't sure if there would be an anime that would be fitting, or anything in general?

Anything in general, It doesn't matter to me what kind of anime it is since only thing that it will changes is what the siblings think about it. :)

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad
This could easily go to questionable side if we start detailing anything too much, so would it be okay with you if I just make Sunlight say something and then do a small timeskip leaving everything that happens during said timeskip to the imagination?:twi:

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I was just wondering something. 

"Well, all that matters that ti's big enough to hold the bed, everything else we should be able to levitate with our magic if necessary."

I was just wondering what she meant by that. I was just confused and wasn't sure how to respond.

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I was just wondering something. 

"Well, all that matters that ti's big enough to hold the bed, everything else we should be able to levitate with our magic if necessary."

I was just wondering what she meant by that. I was just confused and wasn't sure how to respond.

Ti's is writing error, it's meant to be it's

What she means is that the cart/wagon  just need to be big enough for the bed, and that rest of her stuff can be easily levitated. 

@Catpone Cerberus 

I was just wondering on the latest post. Does Starlight show up and if so, who plays as Starlight? I just wasn't sure how the part would play out because I know Dynamo and Starlight might talk to Twilight. That, or at the very least will see Jade and learn what's going on. 

24 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus 

I was just wondering on the latest post. Does Starlight show up and if so, who plays as Starlight? I just wasn't sure how the part would play out because I know Dynamo and Starlight might talk to Twilight. That, or at the very least will see Jade and learn what's going on. 

Well, if she is gonna show up, you will have to play her because I don't like to even try playing Canon characters (that's why Twilight meeting happens off-screen), but I was thinking for the information to be found out like sunlight said it probably would, by Jade telling them himself. in more detail, he would ask to talk to Sunlight alone first, explaining her the things and giving her contract to sign, before heading back to the castle or to Spike depending the location, while Sunlight would explain the thing to Dynamo. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Dynamo Pad

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

He stayed silent as she talked about a dream that she had. He gently guided her over to the coach as he sat next to her on the furniture. "There was a bad dream you had? When did this dream take place? Also, what's in the dream that is making you feel worried?"

Did you understand wrong, or just Dynamo?

On 11/23/2018 at 1:46 PM, Catpone Cerberus said:

"It's bit early to talk about it, but there's something relating to my dream that...worries me."

She talking about her dream, not dream during sleep, but the dream of having a family, I foreshadowed this in 

On 11/23/2018 at 1:46 PM, Catpone Cerberus said:

but there was a detail about that dream that bothered her mind still, she hadn't talked aou it before because she found it to be way too early to talk about such thing, but she had to get it out of her mind, so she decided to bring it up when they were alone.

I'm just checking, because though it's aright for Dynamo to misunderstand what Sunlight says, but it isn't necessary good thing if you as a player misunderstood.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Dynamo Pad

Did you understand wrong, or just Dynamo?

She talking about her dream, not dream during sleep, but the dream of having a family, I foreshadowed this in 

I'm just checking, because though it's aright for Dynamo to misunderstand what Sunlight says, but it isn't necessary good thing if you as a player misunderstood.

@Catpone Cerberus

I misunderstood. I thought she had a bad dream and not her dream for the future. I was confused, but now I get it. I'll make sure to fix that.

Edit: I fixed up the response for the RP. Sorry about that. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1