Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Artificial Love (OOC) 1x1

Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I was just wondering something. I'm trying to figure out my response to the RP, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I have an idea on where to go. I was thinking of Dynamo and Sunlight go for their jog since they didn't go jogging at the beginning of the day. However, I thought they could go to a sort of serene location, before they head towards the hill, before they leave the next day. Would something like that work? I just wasn't sure because I just didn't want to rush Jade out of the house, or something along those lines.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I was just wondering something. I'm trying to figure out my response to the RP, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I have an idea on where to go. I was thinking of Dynamo and Sunlight go for their jog since they didn't go jogging at the beginning of the day. However, I thought they could go to a sort of serene location, before they head towards the hill, before they leave the next day. Would something like that work? I just wasn't sure because I just didn't want to rush Jade out of the house, or something along those lines.

Yeah, that's fine, I was thinking that Jade would make his leave in my next post anyway, leaving the uneaten piece of cake behind. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Did Sunlight make a cloud, or smokescreen that would be difficult to see. I read the post and saw that she made a cloud of hearts, but I was just confused on how the hearts worked.

Smokescreen but instead of smoke it's hearts, I don't remember if it was mentioned in their conversations in the start, but Sunlight's magic skill is around visual spells like this one. in short, it's just a lot of some kind of magic hearts that make it hard to see anything around oneself. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I was just wondering something. What did Sunlight mean when she said:

"It didn't actually even come to my mind that you were suggesting taking them to train." she admitted "Not that there's anything wrong with it, just wanted to mention the....oversight from my part."

I was just confused on what she meant by that and sorry for any confusion. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I was just wondering something. What did Sunlight mean when she said:

"It didn't actually even come to my mind that you were suggesting taking them to train." she admitted "Not that there's anything wrong with it, just wanted to mention the....oversight from my part."

I was just confused on what she meant by that and sorry for any confusion. 

What she means is what she says.

Dynamo suggested earlier that they would take food on the go, visit sugarcube corner, so she assumed it meant eating in sugacube corner, and now she's just telling it out loud that it hadn't come to her mind that they would have been taking it with them to the train. And with oversight she simply means that it was something she should have realized it to be a possibility. And why she assumes that dynamo had meant that and she had missed it was because of Dynamo's comment about falling asleep with the food in the train.

And since I'm writing, just a heads up, any out of character thing (like forgetting things, making mistakes, etc. ) are and will be intentional from my part, it will be explained eventually. (oh, and second thing, the nameless neighbor will make his appearance again at one point too, but how and when depends on where the RP goes)

(-edit- will hit the bed so I will reply later.)

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

What she means is what she says.

Dynamo suggested earlier that they would take food on the go, visit sugarcube corner, so she assumed it meant eating in sugacube corner, and now she's just telling it out loud that it hadn't come to her mind that they would have been taking it with them to the train. And with oversight she simply means that it was something she should have realized it to be a possibility. And why she assumes that dynamo had meant that and she had missed it was because of Dynamo's comment about falling asleep with the food in the train.

And since I'm writing, just a heads up, any out of character thing (like forgetting things, making mistakes, etc. ) are and will be intentional from my part, it will be explained eventually. (oh, and second thing, the nameless neighbor will make his appearance again at one point too, but how and when depends on where the RP goes)

(-edit- will hit the bed so I will reply later.)

Oh, okay and that makes sense. Also, thanks for the heads up on the nameless neighbor making a return. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Catpone Cerberus

I just read the response and I was wondering something. Was it because of Dynamo looking after Sunlight that Jade is acting the way he is? I'm not sure if I asked before, but I just wanted to be sure. I can imagine that things might be awkward on the trip, before Dew Drop appears in the store. I was also thinking of Dynamo having to go through something, while the group is in Manehatten. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

I just read the response and I was wondering something. Was it because of Dynamo looking after Sunlight that Jade is acting the way he is? I'm not sure if I asked before, but I just wanted to be sure. I can imagine that things might be awkward on the trip, before Dew Drop appears in the store. I was also thinking of Dynamo having to go through something, while the group is in Manehatten. 

Yes and no, Jade isn't acting like that because Dynamo has replaced him as a "caretaker" of Sunlight, he is acting so because he is suffering from lack of purpose and is battling with his own set of new emotions, but those in turn are caused by Dynamo replacing him. Jade is avoiding the couple because all he knows is that the feelings get stronger when he is with them, and he recognizes that he isn't being himself. 

And go ahead, it's good to have some drama here and there to make this interesting, it makes the RP dull if nothing bad happens. Just notify me before it happens so I don't start the neighbor-returning at the same time (though I already have planned that it would happen in the day of whenever they meet with Sunlight's old friends (which is most likely when Sunlight reveals the surprise, since it gives a great chance for it, because it requires Dynamo and Sunlight to separate for a moment))

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Yes and no, Jade isn't acting like that because Dynamo has replaced him as a "caretaker" of Sunlight, he is acting so because he is suffering from lack of purpose and is battling with his own set of new emotions, but those in turn are caused by Dynamo replacing him. Jade is avoiding the couple because all he knows is that the feelings get stronger when he is with them, and he recognizes that he isn't being himself. 

And go ahead, it's good to have some drama here and there to make this interesting, it makes the RP dull if nothing bad happens. Just notify me before it happens so I don't start the neighbor-returning at the same time (though I already have planned that it would happen in the day of whenever they meet with Sunlight's old friends (which is most likely when Sunlight reveals the surprise, since it gives a great chance for it, because it requires Dynamo and Sunlight to separate for a moment))

Oh, okay. I was thinking that because Dynamo is with Sunlight more and replacing Jade as a "caretaker," Dynamo feels that it might be his own fault all this has happened. It's why I was going to have Dynamo have nightmares and have that sort of turmoil. It's because I know he'll want to confront Jade about it in the future. Maybe on the trip, or when they get back home, I'm not too sure. It's because whenever he wants to play a video game, he'll have flashbacks over what happened with Cosmic and Frozen. Sort of being afraid to play video games in fear of that sort of event happening again. That will happen when they go explore the town. Also, someone from his past will be at Manehatten, but maybe later down the line. I was going to have the nightmare and such happen after they get done the info gathering first. More around the time of them enjoying the vacation. 

I like the idea of having them to separate for the moment. Sunlight might probably know how the town looked, while Dynamo would not. Meaning it would be a big chase if and when Dynamo and Sunlight's friends have to find her. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay. I was thinking that because Dynamo is with Sunlight more and replacing Jade as a "caretaker," Dynamo feels that it might be his own fault all this has happened. It's why I was going to have Dynamo have nightmares and have that sort of turmoil. It's because I know he'll want to confront Jade about it in the future. Maybe on the trip, or when they get back home, I'm not too sure. It's because whenever he wants to play a video game, he'll have flashbacks over what happened with Cosmic and Frozen. Sort of being afraid to play video games in fear of that sort of event happening again. That will happen when they go explore the town. Also, someone from his past will be at Manehatten, but maybe later down the line. I was going to have the nightmare and such happen after they get done the info gathering first. More around the time of them enjoying the vacation. 

I like the idea of having them to separate for the moment. Sunlight might probably know how the town looked, while Dynamo would not. Meaning it would be a big chase if and when Dynamo and Sunlight's friends have to find her. 

I have nothing against any of that :) I was thinking the job part could be done as a time skip, that first we would play the part where they go to the ruins and look around a bit, and when they would start actually reading the things through, time would skip to few days later when they wake up on the first day of the vacation-time, how that sounds?. We also probably should decide which one happens first, the neighbor or the pony from Dynamo's past.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

I have nothing against any of that :) I was thinking the job part could be done as a time skip, that first we would play the part where they go to the ruins and look around a bit, and when they would start actually reading the things through, time would skip to few days later when they wake up on the first day of the vacation-time, how that sounds?. We also probably should decide which one happens first, the neighbor or the pony from Dynamo's past.

I think that's a good idea. :) I'm okay if there's time skip involved. I would say probably the neighbor first. If we chose the pony from Dynamo's past, then Dynamo would know where everything is in Manehatten. I like the idea of him feeling lost and not knowing what's going on. All the while trying to find Sunlight and make sure that she would be okay. I can imagine that she would run away, but there isn't the hill or field they would always run off to. I can imagine the pony from Dynamo's past would be a small buildup over time. Since Dynamo will have nightmares and have trouble playing games. It would then lead him to telling her what's wrong and then having to confront Jade. Sometime during the middle of those two events is when Dew Drop can meet Jade. I'm not sure how she'll show up or when to add her in the store. I know Dynamo and Sunlight might visit her flower shop and Dynamo would get flowers for Sunny. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I can imagine that she would run away, but there isn't the hill or field they would always run off to.

Actually this one will be a bit different as I was thinking this one to be an actual confrontation and with the changes to Sunlight, she wouldn't sink into the memories right away like she did last time and would instead end up trapped somewhere with the neighbor tormenting her. Depending on how it will play out, it could end up having Sunlight's equivalent to what happened to Jade with the confrontation with Frozen, and with Jade not being htere, she could end up being unconscious for a bit longer than Jade was. Which brings me to..

12 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Sometime during the middle of those two events is when Dew Drop can meet Jade. I'm not sure how she'll show up or when to add her in the store. I know Dynamo and Sunlight might visit her flower shop and Dynamo would get flowers for Sunny. 

I made this suggestion when we talked about adding her 

On 9/30/2018 at 12:25 AM, Catpone Cerberus said:

Now, how the meeting could happen...since she lives in Manehattan, we can make it so that the first place the trio goes as the job would be some non-canon old ruins, temple or something that has been recently found near Manehattan, and thus they settle in Manehattan in hotel or something and at some point Dynamo and Sunlight do something without Jade, and he heads to some cafe or something to ponder his lack of purpose and lowering mood/spirits, and Dew will for reason or another happen to the same table and it could start from there. (edit, and since Jade has read quite a lot, he would have some knowledge about flowers too so that could come into play at some point too.)

That something that Dynamo and Sunlight would be doing could be the meeting with friends/surprise, and the whole neighbor thing could happen at the same time as Jade and Dew met somewhere else.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Actually this one will be a bit different as I was thinking this one to be an actual confrontation and with the changes to Sunlight, she wouldn't sink into the memories right away like she did last time and would instead end up trapped somewhere with the neighbor tormenting her. Depending on how it will play out, it could end up having Sunlight's equivalent to what happened to Jade with the confrontation with Frozen, and with Jade not being htere, she could end up being unconscious for a bit longer than Jade was. Which brings me to..

Okay and I can see this working. When they do find Sunlight, would he be stopped and apprehended by Dynamo and the others? I'm guessing there would have to be a way for Dynamo and Jade to bring Sunlight out of being unconscious.

7 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

That something that Dynamo and Sunlight would be doing could be the meeting with friends/surprise, and the whole neighbor thing could happen at the same time as Jade and Dew met somewhere else.

Okay and that can work. Also, would Sunlight's friends know about the neighbor and where he lived? This is also the same neighbor that they saw in Ponyville? If so, then I'm guessing it would be explained in the RP on how he got there?

• Brohoof 1

When they do find Sunlight, would he be stopped and apprehended by Dynamo and the others?

He would most likely end up being hauled away by guards, but how that happens will be seen.

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm guessing there would have to be a way for Dynamo and Jade to bring Sunlight out of being unconscious.

Jade has a way of doing that, and only he (and Sunlight) can do that because that type of unconsciousness is something specific to them with specific way of fixing it, Sunlight did that to Jade back in the arcade, she just disguised it as a slap due to there being ponies around them. 

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Also, would Sunlight's friends know about the neighbor and where he lived? This is also the same neighbor that they saw in Ponyville? If so, then I'm guessing it would be explained in the RP on how he got there?

Yes, 2 of them were also his neighbors, and were there when the first situation happened. Yes, he is the same. And it technically is already explained, he still lives at Manehattan like told when he first came up, he just happened to be visiting Ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

I think I remember you said that there would be a possible time skip. Where they are enjoying the vacation after the trip to the ruins. I just wasn't sure when or where the time skip will occur. 

I was thinking at they time they go to the ruins, but if want, I can make the time skip in my next post (I won't reply to the RP until later because I'm bit busy at the moment)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

I was thinking at they time they go to the ruins, but if want, I can make the time skip in my next post (I won't reply to the RP until later because I'm bit busy at the moment)

Oh, okay. I'm okay with either option, but I remember that they still had around two hours, before going to the ruins. I wasn't sure what could happen during that time frame.

Also, no worries and thanks for letting me know. I'll be a bit busy, as well. I'll be playing Kingdom Hearts 3, but I'll reply later when the post is made. :) 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I was just wondering about something. As the trio are now making their way to the ruins, is that when the time skip is going to occur? 

I hope I'm not rushing anything in the RP. I was just wondering on what's going to happen next. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I was just wondering about something. As the trio are now making their way to the ruins, is that when the time skip is going to occur? 

I hope I'm not rushing anything in the RP. I was just wondering on what's going to happen next. 

Like said, I was originally planning for it to happen when they start working, but I haven't really planned anything for their travel there either so if you are okay with it, I could make the timeskip post now.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

Like said, I was originally planning for it to happen when they start working, but I haven't really planned anything for their travel there either so if you are okay with it, I could make the timeskip post now.

Oh, okay. I was confused because I think it was said on an earlier post in the OOC. How the time skip would happen at the time they go to the ruins. I'm okay with the time skip now if you are okay with it. It's like I said before, I hope I wasn't rushing anything in the story. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Since Jade had flown off, I'm guessing he might go back to the hotel, but stops as he somehow runs into Dew Drop? Then Dynamo and Sunlight would meet Sunlight's friends and go shopping and all the other events to follow? I'm just wondering on how the plan will go.

Also, I can imagine and laugh at the idea of Sunny and the others dragging Dynamo into shopping with them, haha. 

@Catpone Cerberus

Since Jade had flown off, I'm guessing he might go back to the hotel, but stops as he somehow runs into Dew Drop? Then Dynamo and Sunlight would meet Sunlight's friends and go shopping and all the other events to follow? I'm just wondering on how the plan will go.

Also, I can imagine and laugh at the idea of Sunny and the others dragging Dynamo into shopping with them, haha. 

@Dynamo Pad
I was originally planning it to take place at the same time as the neighbor situation, but I don't really have any other ideas for the meanwhile, so I'll probably make so that instead of going to the hotel, Jade goes to the cafe where he is planned to meet dew drop and come up with a way that Sunlight and Dynamo meet the friends. But I will stay in the plan of the neighbor thing happening at the same day as the "surprise" (which most likely will be the next RP day)

Also I will reply later because I'm bit busy again. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Dynamo Pad
I was originally planning it to take place at the same time as the neighbor situation, but I don't really have any other ideas for the meanwhile, so I'll probably make so that instead of going to the hotel, Jade goes to the cafe where he is planned to meet dew drop and come up with a way that Sunlight and Dynamo meet the friends. But I will stay in the plan of the neighbor thing happening at the same day as the "surprise" (which most likely will be the next RP day)

Also I will reply later because I'm bit busy again. 

@Catpone Cerberus

Oh, okay and sounds like a plan. I am a little confused on something. I understand on how Jade will meet Dew Drop and how Dynamo and Sunlight will meet her friends. I'm just confused on what you mean by 'most likely will be the next RP day.' 

Also, no worries and thanks for letting me know. :)