Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Artificial Love (OOC) 1x1

Catpone Cerberus

14 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

It was back in the neighbor situation. Well, that's the thing, daily life without any meaning may get boring quickly. I'll try to come up with things to write for now, but it may be that at some point Dynamo and Sunlight have to fade to the background like Jade was in the start of RP. :mlp_please:

Oh, okay and that's understandable. I was thinking that Dynamo and Sunlight could go to Fillydelphia at some point to meet Dynamo's mom. I can see her bringing the two of them to her dance studio to help teach a dance class. I don't think it would be a problem if the two of them faded in the background. It would give more time for Dew Drop and Jade to get some character development. :) 

6 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I was thinking that Dynamo and Sunlight could go to Fillydelphia at some point to meet Dynamo's mom. I can see her bringing the two of them to her dance studio to help teach a dance class.

We can do that, we just need to do a timeskip for them, so there won't be played interaction between them, and Jade/Dew for...probably rest of the RP.

I don't think it would be a problem if the two of them faded in the background. It would give more time for Dew Drop and Jade to get some character development. :) 

This would happen after we run out of things regarding the mom visit.

(also, probably won't reply until tomorrow, had a quite tiring day)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

We can do that, we just need to do a timeskip for them, so there won't be played interaction between them, and Jade/Dew for...probably rest of the RP.

I think I get what you mean. So, Dynamo and Jade will be separated from Jade and Dew. So, they won't run into each other again for the rest of the story, or something like that.

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

This would happen after we run out of things regarding the mom visit.

(also, probably won't reply until tomorrow, had a quite tiring day)

Okay and that sounds okay to me. I thought it would it would be interesting of what Sunlight thinks of his mother.

Also, that's no problem and thanks for letting me know. :) 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I think I get what you mean. So, Dynamo and Jade will be separated from Jade and Dew. So, they won't run into each other again for the rest of the story, or something like that.

They will most likely run into each other yes, but instead of playing them, it will be for example...When Jade made his way to hotel room, he chatted with Sunlight a bit before going in. In other word, they interact, but the details of those interactions will be vague. 

@Catpone Cerberus

During the several week time skip, did that time skip only happen to just Dynamo and Sunlight? Also, did the siblings meet up again for Jade to tell Sunlight and Dynamo that he was staying/moving to Manehattan? Not only that, but would the couple meet Dew Drop for them to know that Jade had told her his secret?

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

During the several week time skip, did that time skip only happen to just Dynamo and Sunlight? Also, did the siblings meet up again for Jade to tell Sunlight and Dynamo that he was staying/moving to Manehattan? Not only that, but would the couple meet Dew Drop for them to know that Jade had told her his secret?

Only Dynamo and sunlight

On 10/15/2019 at 6:55 PM, Catpone Cerberus said:

we just need to do a timeskip for them, so there won't be played interaction between them, and Jade/Dew for...probably rest of the RP.

The reason for lack of played interaction is because of the time difference, we can see if we can balance it out later but that is not the priority.

Jade most likely has told Dynamo and Sunlight he's moving, and probably mentioned that Dew knows, but he most likely wouldn't have them meet specifically since he is avoiding Sunlight. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
I may have figured out how to continue with Sunlight's character after the mother-meeting is over. I was thinking that she could start looking into her origin/past.

Also, since there soon will be shopkeeping coming, if you don't have any special plans for it, we can do timeskip straight to closing time when it starts.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Dynamo Pad
I may have figured out how to continue with Sunlight's character after the mother-meeting is over. I was thinking that she could start looking into her origin/past.

Also, since there soon will be shopkeeping coming, if you don't have any special plans for it, we can do timeskip straight to closing time when it starts.

I think that would be pretty interesting. Maybe throughout the meeting, as well as seeing Dynamo's old teacher and father. It would give that sort of inspiration for Sunlight to discover about her past. I remember during the story that Sunlight didn't really want to learn about where she came from and why she was created. I can see this meeting as a sort of breakthrough and major character development.

I don't have any special plans for the shopkeeping. So, I'm okay with a time skip to where they close up shop for the day, before they go on the trip.

I remember during the story that Sunlight didn't really want to learn about where she came from and why she was created. I can see this meeting as a sort of breakthrough and major character development.

She won't be looking for that now either, because there's no reason to believe that Equestria would have answers to that, instead she will be looking if there ever was biological ponies matching her and Jade, and if yes, when that was and where they are now.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/28/2019 at 11:26 AM, Catpone Cerberus said:

She won't be looking for that now either, because there's no reason to believe that Equestria would have answers to that, instead she will be looking if there ever was biological ponies matching her and Jade, and if yes, when that was and where they are now.

Oh, okay. I thought what Sunlight was looking for now and what I had mentioned before were somewhat similar. I still think it's a good idea to add into her character development. It would be interesting to see if there were any ponies who were biological to both siblings and why they were created from them.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Catpone Cerberus

I was thinking that while Dynamo is upstairs putting their suitcases away, Gentle would have a sort of 20 questions with Sunlight. Sort of like trying to get to know her and know that her intentions are pure. Since she worries about Dynamo as he was mistreated and hurt in the past.

Also, I read the part where Sunlight blushed from Gentle's words. I'm guessing it's because of what you said on how Sunlight would see Gentle as a mother-like figure for Sunny?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I was thinking that while Dynamo is upstairs putting their suitcases away, Gentle would have a sort of 20 questions with Sunlight. Sort of like trying to get to know her and know that her intentions are pure. Since she worries about Dynamo as he was mistreated and hurt in the past.

Go ahead, you don't need to ask my opinion as long as it's not something like a timeskip or something that wouldn't make sense.

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Also, I read the part where Sunlight blushed from Gentle's words. I'm guessing it's because of what you said on how Sunlight would see Gentle as a mother-like figure for Sunny?

Not really, it's actually because like stated in the start of Dynamo's and Sunlight's relationship few times, Sunlight isn't good at taking compliments, so even though she has gotten used to it with Dynamo, somepony else, in this case Gentle, complimenting her has the same effect as Dynamo's words had befoe she had gotten used to it.

(also, won't post today, heading to bed soon.)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Go ahead, you don't need to ask my opinion as long as it's not something like a timeskip or something that wouldn't make sense.

Okay and sounds good. I thought it would be funny if there were questions that Gentle would ask nonstop, before Dynamo returns to defuse any situation.

2 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Not really, it's actually because like stated in the start of Dynamo's and Sunlight's relationship few times, Sunlight isn't good at taking compliments, so even though she has gotten used to it with Dynamo, somepony else, in this case Gentle, complimenting her has the same effect as Dynamo's words had befoe she had gotten used to it.

(also, won't post today, heading to bed soon.)

Oh, I see. I thought it was also because of what you were mentioning of how Gentle could be like a mother figure, but now I get what you mean.

Also, okay and no problem. :) 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

For the conversations between Sunlight and Gentle. Should I put Dynamo Pad as who the conversation is focusing on like how you've separated Jade and Sunlight, while making their names bold? If not, then should I put Gentle's name as the character focus on the part of the story? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

For the conversations between Sunlight and Gentle. Should I put Dynamo Pad as who the conversation is focusing on like how you've separated Jade and Sunlight, while making their names bold? If not, then should I put Gentle's name as the character focus on the part of the story? 

it doesn't really matter until you're gonna play with Dynamo in different place at the same time, also, my apologies, i totally forgot to write Jade :mlp_please: 

Edit- also, just a heads up, if the backstory that Sunlight gives now is different from the one she gave to Dynamo in the start of the RP, think the newer one as the one she told to Dynamo too. I don't remember exactly what I wrote back then and considering that this is the first RP for the characters and they don't yet have set in stone backstory, few details may change during the RP. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...