Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Artificial Love (OOC) 1x1

Catpone Cerberus

Just now, Pvt. Cerberus said:

Not necessary since they only seek facts and other knowledge, the fact that they don't know anything about games doesn't necessary need to change.

Okay. I would say modern Equestria in the series, but it's somewhat advanced. I could see there being internet, but it's not used as much. Since they only focus on outdoor activities and they get all the information on books. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay. I would say modern Equestria in the series, but it's somewhat advanced. I could see there being internet, but it's not used as much. Since they only focus on outdoor activities and they get all the information on books. 

alrighty.

12 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"What if we could get them to be a teacher for you guys? Think about it. We can go visit them sometime and see what they think. I don't know if they take on just any student, but with the ability to retain all the knowledge you know now, then they'll take you in a heartbeat. Who knows?

Were you thinking of going somewhere with this? because if not, I may have an idea related to it to happen later in the RP that would bring aspect of adventure to this RP. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, The Cerberus said:

Were you thinking of going somewhere with this? because if not, I may have an idea related to it to happen later in the RP that would bring aspect of adventure to this RP. 

In a way, yeah. I was thinking that the Princesses would see the siblings as their children/siblings. If it doesn't work, then I'm up for the idea that would bring aspect to adventure. Either way, I'm up for it.

Also, would it be later down the line that Dynamo sees them as artificial, or would it be soon? I wasn't sure because I know I'm going to have Dynamo ask Sunlight out later, or the next day and all that.  

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I was thinking that the Princesses would see the siblings as their children/siblings.

I think that would be little...extreme. I don't really care about RPs being canonically accurate, but something like would be just...too weird and out of character for me (even with the fact that Celelstia acts almost like mother to her subjects) 

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm up for the idea that would bring aspect to adventure.

My idea was simply put....
They somehow manage to meet Twilight somehow in some point, she gets to know about their desire to learn and love for books, and she doesn't take them as students (since Starlight exists), but she offers them a job, which is, simply put, to retrieve books and other forms of information from different places and bring them to her, and one of the fringe benefits would be the access to her private library, and maybe even the access to other libraries further in the line. 

15 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Also, would it be later down the line that Dynamo sees them as artificial, or would it be soon?

I haven't planned the exact moment yet, but like you probably have noticed, I have started adding "oddities" to them that hint them not being exactly normal. The moment in time when the reveal will come depends fully on what happens in the RP, but in any case, it will be Jade who will explain the things because Sunlight either isn't able to tell it because she worries about it too much or if it's the case of accidental reveal, she will seek a place to be alone due her emotions going overdrive. (she is very insecure about it and constantly worries what others would think about it.)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

I think that would be little...extreme. I don't really care about RPs being canonically accurate, but something like would be just...too weird and out of character for me (even with the fact that Celelstia acts almost like mother to her subjects) 

My idea was simply put....
They somehow manage to meet Twilight somehow in some point, she gets to know about their desire to learn and love for books, and she doesn't take them as students (since Starlight exists), but she offers them a job, which is, simply put, to retrieve books and other forms of information from different places and bring them to her, and one of the fringe benefits would be the access to her private library, and maybe even the access to other libraries further in the line. 

I haven't planned the exact moment yet, but like you probably have noticed, I have started adding "oddities" to them that hint them not being exactly normal. The moment in time when the reveal will come depends fully on what happens in the RP, but in any case, it will be Jade who will explain the things because Sunlight either isn't able to tell it because she worries about it too much or if it's the case of accidental reveal, she will seek a place to be alone due her emotions going overdrive. (she is very insecure about it and constantly worries what others would think about it.)

Oh, okay and that's true. I do like the idea that you brought up. It does bring up more a sense of adventure when you put it that way. I have noticed the "oddities" that they are experiencing. I'm guessing it'll become more and more apparent that there will be an accidental reveal of them being artificial.

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Hey. I was just wondering something.

What did Sunlight mean when she said "Any and all libraries." I was just confused on what she meant.

Also, would Jade be somewhere in town, so he would see them return? That, or would he be home and Dynamo would take her back to his house. Just wanted to make sure on where to go from there. 

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

What did Sunlight mean when she said "Any and all libraries." I was just confused on what she meant.

Itvwas reply to Dynamo's queston if there was any places Sunlight liked to stay in. 

18 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Also, would Jade be somewhere in town, so he would see them return? That, or would he be home and Dynamo would take her back to his house. Just wanted to make sure on where to go from there

It's up to you where they go, but Jade is most likely sleeping home ATM. 

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Totally Cerberus said:

Itvwas reply to Dynamo's queston if there was any places Sunlight liked to stay in. 

Ah, okay. I was confused, but now I get it. Thanks for clearing that up.

24 minutes ago, Totally Cerberus said:

It's up to you where they go, but Jade is most likely sleeping home ATM. 

Okay. I thought she would spend the night at Dynamo's since she's asleep. Wasn't sure on the time, but you said Jade is most likely asleep.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Wasn't sure on the time, but you said Jade is most likely asleep

Well, you did say on earlier post that moon started raising, so I figured it would be late enough :P

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I'm glad to know that he trusts me that much. It's only been about a day or two, but it's nice to hear that, you know?"

i just have to make sure.....is Dynamo asking if Sunlight knows that Jade trusts him, or is it just "you know what I mean?" type of deal?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Totally Cerberus said:

i just have to make sure.....is Dynamo asking if Sunlight knows that Jade trusts him, or is it just "you know what I mean?" type of deal?

I would lean more to the latter of the two. The "you know what I mean" option. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Totally Cerberus

Sorry about my late reply on the RP. I was just wondering something. When would they go and visit Twilight to go on quests for certain books? I just wasn't sure because I know I was going to bring in Cosmic and Frozen during the next day when Dynamo is working at the arcade. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Totally Cerberus

Sorry about my late reply on the RP. I was just wondering something. When would they go and visit Twilight to go on quests for certain books? I just wasn't sure because I know I was going to bring in Cosmic and Frozen during the next day when Dynamo is working at the arcade. 

Probably not going for the quest since if they were to travel, it would most likely take more than one day, but we could do the meeting, but I was thinking that they meeting/the job opportunity would come up by accident/change (aka, they don't straight up go and meet Twilight, but they either meet her by accident, or she overhears one of them demonstrating their talent and comes talk to them.) 

@Totally Cerberus

I was just wondering something. I was thinking of Cosmic having an alicorn amulet hidden, so nobody would know about it. Maybe he would take Sunlight into a game machine which prompts Dynamo to follow her? Maybe she wants to fight along side him and he sends her back, so he can finish his battle with Cosmic. Would something like that work?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Totally Cerberus

I was just wondering something. I was thinking of Cosmic having an alicorn amulet hidden, so nobody would know about it. Maybe he would take Sunlight into a game machine which prompts Dynamo to follow her? Maybe she wants to fight along side him and he sends her back, so he can finish his battle with Cosmic. Would something like that work?

Just to make sure I understood what you meant.

Cosmic would " take Sunlight into a game machine",....like, into the machine, into the "game world" (and if yes, how would Dynamo follow if Cosmic didn't do that to him too)

"Maybe she wants to fight along side him and he sends her back, so he can finish his battle with Cosmic." <- I need names, what he is who? (or all they all Dynamo?)

But if I understood right, it is quite interesting idea, but, there is two things I would like to say.
1. If possible, there could be something Sunlight could do, after all, she would be machine inside a machine, that has to have some advances.
2. Jade will freak out quite badly from something like that (since he has been programmed with the instinct/need to protect Sunlight) so there may be....physical contact between him and the two "villains" of the story (if you're aright with that of course, I can always make him "crash")

Edited by Totally Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Yes. Into the gaming world. Maybe Cosmic keeps the portal open as a means of baiting Dynamo into entering the world?

Sorry about that. The 'he' would be Dynamo. Dynamo would appreciate the help from Sunlight, but he sends her back, so Dynamo can fight Cosmic.

1. I think that would be pretty cool. Maybe both Dynamo and Sunlight feel in sync while playing, since Cosmic will use his amulet to cheat and focus on power.

2. I can understand that. Maybe he knocks out Frozen, since Jade would follow into the world to save his sister, but Frozen stops him. Maybe after he knocks out Frozen, then he "crashes," while Button thinks he passed out. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Maybe after he knocks out Frozen, then he "crashes," while Button thinks he passed out. 

I was thinking for the crash to be more like him just standing there being unresponsive, but otherwise aright :) 

Maybe he knocks out Frozen

Sure, there could be few posts long fight between them which would end to Frozen getting knocked out. 

. Maybe Cosmic keeps the portal open as a means of baiting Dynamo into entering the world?

Works with me.

Dynamo would appreciate the help from Sunlight, but he sends her back, so Dynamo can fight Cosmic.

1. I think that would be pretty cool. Maybe both Dynamo and Sunlight feel in sync while playing, since Cosmic will use his amulet to cheat and focus on power.

So, Dynamo sends her back after some convincing, but instead of going out, she hides somewhere and helps him by manipulating the game/predicting Cosmic's moves/ something else?  (Will Cosmic's cheating still be limited inside the game's coding? (aka, can he do things that don't exist in the game)) Or do we go with him not sending her away and that way she staying there and them being in sync? (You need to explain what you mean by being in sync)

Edited by Totally Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Totally Cerberus said:

So, Dynamo sends her back after some convincing, but instead of going out, she hides somewhere and helps him by manipulating the game/predicting Cosmic's moves/ something else?  (Will Cosmic's cheating still be limited inside the game's coding? (aka, can he do things that don't exist in the game)) Or do we go with him not sending her away and that way she staying there and them being in sync? (You need to explain what you mean by being in sync)

Sorry about that. I misread the part when you said machine inside of a machine. I thought if she got sent back, then she would take control of the game and play on even ground against Cosmic, who will do things that don't exist in the game, or play in a way that its too far advanced based on the manipulation of the amulet. I can also see her predicting Cosmic's movements and helping Dynamo since Cosmic would be cheating and taking things too far. Either way works for me. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I can also see her predicting Cosmic's movements and helping Dynamo since Cosmic would be cheating and taking things too far. Either way works for me. 

This one is better option in my opinion because when you think about it, it would be pretty much impossible for Sunlight to do anything by playing the game from outside since she and Dynamo would be bound to the rules of the game, while their opponent wouldn't. 

I will let you play out the battle when the time comes since I'm not really that good in things like that, but I will RP the moments before (obviously) to explain how Sunlight does what she does. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Totally Cerberus said:

This one is better option in my opinion because when you think about it, it would be pretty much impossible for Sunlight to do anything by playing the game from outside since she and Dynamo would be bound to the rules of the game, while their opponent wouldn't. 

I will let you play out the battle when the time comes since I'm not really that good in things like that, but I will RP the moments before (obviously) to explain how Sunlight does what she does. 

Okay and no problem. Just to make sure. Sunlight will 'pretend' to leave, but will hide and help Dynamo out? If so, then maybe he talks to her and 'convinces' her to leave, but the two of them make a plan to catch Cosmic off guard. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

If so, then maybe he talks to her and 'convinces' her to leave, but the two of them make a plan to catch Cosmic off guard. 

Or even Dynamo doesn't know it and doesn't realize it before she does something that makes it obvious (though cosmic wouldn't notice because he is already breaking everything with magic.) It's really up to you since I'm aright either way, but this is also an option.

(I need to hit the hay soon so if there's something more to be planned, my reply may move for tomorrow.)

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Totally Cerberus said:

Or even Dynamo doesn't know it and doesn't realize it before she does something that makes it obvious (though cosmic wouldn't notice because he is already breaking everything with magic.) It's really up to you since I'm aright either way, but this is also an option.

(I need to hit the hay soon so if there's something more to be planned, my reply may move for tomorrow.)

Okay and I'm good with that idea.

I understand and I'm having dinner at the moment, so I'll make the reply later and will answer more tomorrow. Sorry about all of that. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

One thing I wanted to ask but forgot.
Would you be aright if Sunlight would recognize Cosmic's (when he makes the portal thingy) magic's source to be something else than his own magic (not to know exactly that it's the
alicorn amulet, but that there is something) since I like to think that unicorn magic and artifact-magic are different, and Sunlight has read every book about magic available for public.

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus 

I think that would be really cool. It makes sense, since an artifact such as the alicorn amulet would have been in some books. Since Sunlight and Jade have read many books, they would probably have a good amount of knowledge on the subject. 

• Brohoof 1