Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Artificial Love (OOC) 1x1

Catpone Cerberus

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Totally Cerberus 

I think that would be really cool. It makes sense, since an artifact such as the alicorn amulet would have been in some books. Since Sunlight and Jade have read many books, they would probably have a good amount of knowledge on the subject. 

Well, mostly Sunlight since Jade is less focused on magic and doesn't really understand what he reads about it, sure he remembers it, but doesn't understand :P but anyways, aright. :) 

@Totally Cerberus

I was just wondering something. What did Sunlight mean when she said, "because she was becoming extremely fatigued from fighting against the game's coding and feared she wouldn't be able to get out if she continued too much longer. Sunlight didn't want Dynamo know that though, so she hid her concern as she congratulated him"

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Totally Cerberus

I was just wondering something. What did Sunlight mean when she said, "because she was becoming extremely fatigued from fighting against the game's coding and feared she wouldn't be able to get out if she continued too much longer. Sunlight didn't want Dynamo know that though, so she hid her concern as she congratulated him"

She didn't say that, it's describing her. Did I accidentally put quotes there? 

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Oh! Sorry about that. I put that in quotes to describe what was going on. I was just wondering what was meant in that action, or something along those lines. It's because Cosmic isn't done and he calls Dynamo out as cheating, since he ran out the timer instead of trying to win. Then Cosmic would probably throw the amulet away and they fight one more serious fight. I'm not sure how taking the amulet off will affect things, but just wanted to let you know and see what you think. 

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Oh! Sorry about that. I put that in quotes to describe what was going on. I was just wondering what was meant in that action, or something along those lines. It's because Cosmic isn't done and he calls Dynamo out as cheating, since he ran out the timer instead of trying to win. Then Cosmic would probably throw the amulet away and they fight one more serious fight. I'm not sure how taking the amulet off will affect things, but just wanted to let you know and see what you think. 

Oh, :P

It simply means that she's getting tired and that she is worried that she becomes too tired to go anywhere after she "disconnects" from the game. You can still continue on with the fighting, I have nothing against it, in fact, I was expecting it to happen. 

Ps. I have things to do so I don't know when my next reply comes. 

2 minutes ago, Totally Cerberus said:

Oh, :P

It simply means that she's getting tired and that she is worried that she becomes too tired to go anywhere after she "disconnects" from the game. You can still continue on with the fighting, I have nothing against it, in fact, I was expecting it to happen. 

Ps. I have things to do so I don't know when my next reply comes. 

Oh, okay. Well the next fight they move at high speed, so I would say that Sunlight would be okay before she "disconnects" from the game. 

Also, no worries and it's completely understandable. :) 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

, okay. Well the next fight they move at high speed, so I would say that Sunlight would be okay before she "disconnects" from the game

Well, she would be aright anyway considering she's one of the main characters of the RP, but also she won't be fully unfazed/ perfectly unaffected because that would be just boring and would make her more machine than a pony. 

Edited by Totally Cerberus

(edited)

@Simply Cerberus

Hey. I was just wondering something. Since the group are leaving the arcade and heading back to the siblings house. Should there be a time skip to possibly a few hours or a day? I was just trying to figure out where to go from there. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

Hey. I was just wondering something. Since the group are leaving the arcade and heading back to the siblings house. Should there be a time skip to possibly a few hours or a day? I was just trying to figure out where to go from there. 

Well, it really depends on how long you were thinking for Dynamo to be unconscious, since after Jade puts Sunlight and Dynamo on Sunlight's bed, there isn't anything to do until he wakes up. If you want, I can edit my post in a way that it ends to a point where we can have timeskip, I just ended it where I ended in case you wanted to do something with Button still. 

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

2 minutes ago, Simply Cerberus said:

Well, it really depends on how long you were thinking for Dynamo to be unconscious, since after Jade puts Sunlight and Dynamo on Sunlight's bed, there isn't anything to do until he wakes up. If you want, I can edit my post in a way that it ends to a point where we can have timeskip, I just ended it where I ended in case you wanted to do something with Button still. 

Oh, okay. I'll still have Button say something, but then maybe after that there can be a time skip to where it's night time? Dynamo will still be weak from the magic drain, but he'll still be able to be awake and talk, to where he and Sunlight can talk about the things that had happened during that time, or something like that. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Simply Cerberus

Oh, okay. I'll still have Button say something, but then maybe after that there can be a time skip to where it's night time? Dynamo will still be weak from the magic drain, but he'll still be able to be awake and talk, to where he and Sunlight can talk about the things that had happened during that time, or something like that. 

I'll leave the timeskip to you, in my next post I'll explain how Jade brings the two to the siblings house and blah blah, probably ending it with Sunlight falling asleep, you can then in your time skip post make Dynamo wake up and accidentally wake up Sunlight too due they sharing a one-pony bed. 

• Brohoof 1

@Simply Cerberus

Just now, Simply Cerberus said:

I'll leave the timeskip to you, in my next post I'll explain how Jade brings the two to the siblings house and blah blah, probably ending it with Sunlight falling asleep, you can then in your time skip post make Dynamo wake up and accidentally wake up Sunlight too due they sharing a one-pony bed. 

Okay and sounds good. I might have Dynamo wake up from having a sort of nightmare, which would accidentally wake up Sunlight. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Just asking. 
Would you be aright if In some point when the ponies are somewhere outside/other public place, they would see somepony who's the siblings' old neighbor or something who is one of those "bad experiences" and though they won't interact them, Sunlight would go to "emotional meltdown" because of the combination of the bad memories with that pony and her general sensitivity when it comes to them being artificial?

It would be basically what is happening right know and what happened when she revealed the truth to Dynamo, but quite a lot worse.  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Simply Cerberus

I would be okay with that. It would really show how far Dynamo and Sunlight are going for one another and how they help each other through these things. 

Also, is Sunlight out of her disguised form, or just her hoof?

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Dynamo Pad
Do you have plans for "this day" or do I do this 

On 7/26/2018 at 3:42 PM, Simply Cerberus said:

the ponies are somewhere outside/other public place, they would see somepony who's the siblings' old neighbor or something who is one of those "bad experiences" and though they won't interact them, Sunlight would go to "emotional meltdown" because of the combination of the bad memories with that pony and her general sensitivity when it comes to them being artificial?

and if I do, would you like it to happen during the jog or later during the day when Jade is with them? Sunlight will end up running home regardless, so it's up to you if you want Dynamo to be alone with Sunlight when it happens or if you want Jade to be there too. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Simply Cerberus said:

@Dynamo Pad
Do you have plans for "this day" or do I do this 

and if I do, would you like it to happen during the jog or later during the day when Jade is with them? Sunlight will end up running home regardless, so it's up to you if you want Dynamo to be alone with Sunlight when it happens or if you want Jade to be there too. 

I would say during the day when Jade is with them. I was thinking maybe Sunlight goes to the hill, since it's where they confessed to each other, as well as a place that makes them feel safe and away from other ponies who know Sunlight and Jade. 

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I would say during the day when Jade is with them. I was thinking maybe Sunlight goes to the hill, since it's where they confessed to each other, as well as a place that makes them feel safe and away from other ponies who know Sunlight and Jade. 

Arighty.  

And yeah, that could be good replacement for the house, her logic could be that there she would be more likely alone because Jade don't know about it. (since she won't think logically in emotional distress) 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I got the message and it's okay. I should say sorry because I wasn't sure what to say, as well in my reply. I was thinking that maybe they should all go traveling? Since the arcade is down for repairs and that pony was there in town, then maybe they are asked to retrieve something out of town and/or go on vacation? Not sure where to go from here, so I'm just throwing some ideas around. :) 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Well, we still have the princess-job-adventure-thing route available, though I still don't know how they would get Twilight's attention. All I have come up with is that the interaction between Twilight and the siblings should be done "off-screen" so to speak, since it could be done in one post and that way there wouldn't be the need to think how Twilight would act in that situation. 

But we can go with them just traveling for vacation sake too, for example Button could offer them one because they helped him and because he needs to get the place fixed before Dynamo can work again.

But where to go from here atm, I was thinking that after Sunlight is ready to return to Jade, one of the siblings (depending on the situation) says that it would probably be better that they headed to Dynamo's place, the reasoning depending on which one is saying it, and there, I don't know, either there's conversation or something, or there's just a timeskip (where Sunlight and Dynamo finally carry out their plan of anime-watching) and then new day would allow new chain of events that would lead to the travel (whatever kind it is.)

For bigger picture, if it hasn't come obvious, I have started a personal story for Jade too, that in short goes like....Now that Jade starts slowly realizing that he's coming more and more useless because Dynamo not only does what used to be his job (protecting Sunlight) but also gives her what he is physically incapable of offering (emotional support), and that leads to him starting to go through his own drama and problems....I'm not sure where it's going to yet, if he'll stick as supporting character regardless of him not being as useful anymore, or if he for example get's a marefriend of his own at some point, but I'm trying to make him his own character.

18 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I wasn't sure what to say, as well in my reply.

Now, I'm not sure if you mean this like I think, but..........

If you don't know what Dynamo would say to something, don't make him, there doesn't need to be reply to every piece of dialogue, since like in real life, sometimes you just listen a bunch and comment something at the end. :)

• 2 weeks later...

@Dynamo Pad
I thought about it a little and...if we are going with the siblings getting the job from Twilight but neither of us comes up how that happens, we could make it happen totally off-screen. What I mean is that at some point Jade leaves Sunlight and Dynamo alone again and during his absence, he ends up going through some chain of events that won't be specified in the Rp which would end up him getting the job offer, and finally getting the job for both of the siblings. then he would just tell about it next time he comes into play.  

@Catpone Cerberus

I can see that happening. Maybe he gets stopped by Twilight as Dynamo and Sunlight hang out and have their anime marathon. 

Also, I'm sorry about the late response to the RP. I was busy and had some things to take care of, but I'm caught up and ready to keep the RP going. Again, I'm sorry about that. 

• Brohoof 1

Maybe he gets stopped by Twilight as Dynamo and Sunlight hang out and have their anime marathon. 

That's exactly what I was thinking, and when Jade would come back his explanation would be something in the lines of "Things lead to another and soon I was talking with the princess" (not those exact words, I will choose the words based on how the conversation leads to it.):twi:

• Brohoof 1