Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Artificial Love (OOC) 1x1

Catpone Cerberus

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

I mean that it will most likely happen tomorrow, in the RPs time. 

Oh, I see. So, maybe something will happen during the day they are on now. Then everything goes on in the next day RP's time. Thank you for clearing that up and sorry for any confusion. 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, I see. So, maybe something will happen during the day they are on now. Then everything goes on in the next day RP's time. Thank you for clearing that up and sorry for any confusion. 

Well, we could have the Jade-Dew meeting and Dynamo and Sunlight-the friends meeting and going to shopping "today" and while in the next day Dynamo and Sunlight have the surprise and neighbor thing going on, Jade and Dew could do something else somewhere else. 

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

Well, we could have the Jade-Dew meeting and Dynamo and Sunlight-the friends meeting and going to shopping "today" and while in the next day Dynamo and Sunlight have the surprise and neighbor thing going on, Jade and Dew could do something else somewhere else. 

I can see that. I was thinking that Jade sees Dew Drop's flower shop of all the flower's shes ever raised. Then Dynamo would figure out his own surprise for Sunlight for the next day. Since I was thinking that Dynamo and Sunlight would also visit the flower shop the next day. Sort of a build up to prepare for the surprise. Only for the neighbor to ruin everything and all that stuff. I'm okay with any option you go with. This all sounds like a lot of fun, in my opinion. 

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I was thinking that Jade sees Dew Drop's flower shop of all the flower's shes ever raised.

Well the thing is that Jade doesn't really have a reason to stop even if he saw the flowers, that's why I was thinking that Dew would come to him, as it's lot easier to make up reason for her to do so (that reason being that Jade is clearly not feeling too happy.) but the cafe could be next to the flower shop.

16 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Since I was thinking that Dynamo and Sunlight would also visit the flower shop the next day. Sort of a build up to prepare for the surprise. Only for the neighbor to ruin everything and all that stuff.

Only problem is that for the neighbor thing to go like I'd like to, Sunlight and Dynamo need to be separated, and at the moment only way I see that could be done without it feeling forced, it would need to happen during the surprise (you have probably already figured it's a event of sorts) since there Sunlight could go with her friends to somewhere leaving Dynamo behind (if nothing else, into the mares' room) and thus end up where she ends up. Until you meant well before the surprise, which could work as they could be getting a flower for Sunlight's dress or something.

6 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Well the thing is that Jade doesn't really have a reason to stop even if he saw the flowers, that's why I was thinking that Dew would come to him, as it's lot easier to make up reason for her to do so (that reason being that Jade is clearly not feeling too happy.) but the cafe could be next to the flower shop.

Only problem is that for the neighbor thing to go like I'd like to, Sunlight and Dynamo need to be separated, and at the moment only way I see that could be done without it feeling forced, it would need to happen during the surprise (you have probably already figured it's a event of sorts) since there Sunlight could go with her friends to somewhere leaving Dynamo behind (if nothing else, into the mares' room) and thus end up where she ends up. Until you meant well before the surprise, which could work as they could be getting a flower for Sunlight's dress or something.

Oh, okay. When I meant Dew Drop showing Jade the flower shop. I was thinking that as they got to learn about each other at the cafe. Maybe she can show him the work she's put into caring for the flowers and her field of work. I can see the cafe would work being next to the flower shop. Maybe they can do like you said and go do something else somewhere else.

I see what you mean. I can be okay on Dynamo and Sunlight doing their own set of things. Maybe Dynamo finds an arcade and becomes somewhat fearful after the earlier post of the flashback. Maybe he can run into Jade and Dew Drop and then Dew Drop can help Dynamo get some flowers for Sunlight. Sort of like a bouquet of sorts. All the while, Sunlight and her friends can go and get ready for the surprise. That would probably be when the neighbor thing can go down. I can see what you mean and I'm perfect with that idea. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay. When I meant Dew Drop showing Jade the flower shop. I was thinking that as they got to learn about each other at the cafe. Maybe she can show him the work she's put into caring for the flowers and her field of work. I can see the cafe would work being next to the flower shop. Maybe they can do like you said and go do something else somewhere else

Here's a chain of events I propose: Jade goes to the cafe that happens to be next to Dew's shop, orders something to himself and shows clear signs of unhappiness, Dew notices this and decides to go to him, they chat for some time, Dew decides to show around her shop, and Jade shows that he has knowledge about flowers too since he has most likely read quite a lot about them, then something...

The something somewhere else was meant for the second day, and what I meant is that they would be somewhere else than Dynamo and Sunlight.

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I see what you mean. I can be okay on Dynamo and Sunlight doing their own set of things. Maybe Dynamo finds an arcade and becomes somewhat fearful after the earlier post of the flashback. Maybe he can run into Jade and Dew Drop and then Dew Drop can help Dynamo get some flowers for Sunlight. Sort of like a bouquet of sorts. All the while, Sunlight and her friends can go and get ready for the surprise. That would probably be when the neighbor thing can go down. I can see what you mean and I'm perfect with that idea. 

Actually that isn't what I meant, I make a similar list of events as above to show what I was planning + the added them visiting the flower shop.

Sunlight and Dynamo put on the nice clothing, they go to the flower shop to get a flower that can be put on Sunlight's dress (this happens either before or after Dew meeting Jade, probably easier before), they go to the event that is the surprise, they meet Sunlight's friends, some chatting and such happens, at some point Sunlight goes with her friends to somewhere like mares' room where Dynamo can't follow, Sunlight goes missing during that and the neighbor thing happens.

Other good timing for the flower shop could be also after the neighbor part, because like I stated before, Sunlight has a change to go unconscious, and it wouldn't be that far fetched that Dynamo would go buy her flowers  while she is unconscious. that could also work as a reason for why Jade hears about what happened and comes to help her back to consciousness 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Here's a chain of events I propose: Jade goes to the cafe that happens to be next to Dew's shop, orders something to himself and shows clear signs of unhappiness, Dew notices this and decides to go to him, they chat for some time, Dew decides to show around her shop, and Jade shows that he has knowledge about flowers too since he has most likely read quite a lot about them, then something...

The something somewhere else was meant for the second day, and what I meant is that they would be somewhere else than Dynamo and Sunlight.

Actually that isn't what I meant, I make a similar list of events as above to show what I was planning + the added them visiting the flower shop.

Sunlight and Dynamo put on the nice clothing, they go to the flower shop to get a flower that can be put on Sunlight's dress (this happens either before or after Dew meeting Jade, probably easier before), they go to the event that is the surprise, they meet Sunlight's friends, some chatting and such happens, at some point Sunlight goes with her friends to somewhere like mares' room where Dynamo can't follow, Sunlight goes missing during that and the neighbor thing happens.

Other good timing for the flower shop could be also after the neighbor part, because like I stated before, Sunlight has a change to go unconscious, and it wouldn't be that far fetched that Dynamo would go buy her flowers  while she is unconscious. that could also work as a reason for why Jade hears about what happened and comes to help her back to consciousness 

Oh, okay and I can see all of that working. I'm okay with those chain of events going on. 

So, in a way, the flower shop can be good for both before and after the neighbor part. Seeing how Dynamo would get a flower for Sunlight's dress. While after the neighbor, they would go to the flower shop, since that was where Jade was last seen. If that's what you mean, then I can see that working out very nicely. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay and I can see all of that working. I'm okay with those chain of events going on. 

So, in a way, the flower shop can be good for both before and after the neighbor part. Seeing how Dynamo would get a flower for Sunlight's dress. While after the neighbor, they would go to the flower shop, since that was where Jade was last seen. If that's what you mean, then I can see that working out very nicely. 

That works, I'll reply when I can. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

I had an idea since Dynamo and Sunlight were going to the mall. Maybe that's where they see the jewelry story and browse around the shop. All the while, Dynamo goes and gets something for Sunlight? If not, then maybe they can do the jewelry shopping when they are with Sunlight's friends. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

I had an idea since Dynamo and Sunlight were going to the mall. Maybe that's where they see the jewelry story and browse around the shop. All the while, Dynamo goes and gets something for Sunlight? If not, then maybe they can do the jewelry shopping when they are with Sunlight's friends. 

Well, I was planning them to meet the friends in the mall, and was also going to make it so there is a jewelry store. Dynamo could go there for example during the mares shop around in clothing store, that would also give me a chance to have a place to reverence for things that the mares talk among themselves without Dynamo hearing.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I was planning them to meet the friends in the mall, and was also going to make it so there is a jewelry store. Dynamo could go there for example during the mares shop around in clothing store, that would also give me a chance to have a place to reverence for things that the mares talk among themselves without Dynamo hearing.

Oh, okay and that sounds perfect. Seeing how they could be separated for a bit, while Sunlight and the others catch up. :) 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Since the group is going clothes shopping, should Dynamo leave somehow and go to the jewelry store by himself? If not, is Sunlight going around to window shop? That's what I meant by Dynamo getting an idea, but I wasn't sure which option would work. 

We could say that the Jewelry store is next to the clothes store and Sunlight stops to look in from the window before following her friends into the clothing store. Dynamo could then go there after telling he's going to see what else there is while the mares shop.

yep

Awesome and sounds like a plan. I'm guessing it's about mid afternoon to evening time at the moment in the story?

Also, I was thinking that after the event with the neighbor, Dynamo will have his problem revealed after going to the arcade and running into someone from his past. I wasn't sure if that would work and what would happen to Sunlight, due to how the neighbor event will play out. 

• Brohoof 1

Awesome and sounds like a plan. I'm guessing it's about mid afternoon to evening time at the moment in the story?

sure, I haven't really paid that much attention to the time, it tends to be pretty flexible in my RPs :P 

Also, I was thinking that after the event with the neighbor, Dynamo will have his problem revealed after going to the arcade and running into someone from his past. I wasn't sure if that would work and what would happen to Sunlight, due to how the neighbor event will play out. 

I'd say that should take place sometime after the neighbor thing is solved, either later in the day or the next day, because naturally it will take a moment for Sunlight to get over the happening, and both Sunlight and Dynamo going through something at the same time could get bit chaotic and defeat the purpose of the things happening. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

sure, I haven't really paid that much attention to the time, it tends to be pretty flexible in my RPs :P 

I'd say that should take place sometime after the neighbor thing is solved, either later in the day or the next day, because naturally it will take a moment for Sunlight to get over the happening, and both Sunlight and Dynamo going through something at the same time could get bit chaotic and defeat the purpose of the things happening. 

Okay. I wasn't sure on the time frame of what the day took place.

Okay and maybe the next day or so for the other event after the neighbor. Just wondering because I wasn't sure if Sunlight will fight the other pony. If that doesn't work, then maybe after the bookstore they can try and conquer the problem at the arcade. Since you said both will be going through a lot. That, and they'll both probably stand up for each other and take on the problem both are facing? I know Dynamo will have doubts in himself to protect Sunlight after the whole neighbor event. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Just wondering because I wasn't sure if Sunlight will fight the other pony.

Depends on the situation.

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

If that doesn't work, then maybe after the bookstore they can try and conquer the problem at the arcade. Since you said both will be going through a lot.

Can you reword this? I'm not sure what you mean :adorkable:

(edit, I will start gaming with friend so will reply slower here and later in RP)

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Can you reword this? I'm not sure what you mean :adorkable:

(edit, I will start gaming with friend so will reply slower here and later in RP)

Oh, I'm sorry about that. I was confusing myself when I wrote that. :mlp_laugh:

Since they'll both be having to figure out their fears and situations in the coming posts of the RP. I was thinking about how Sunlight wanted to help Dynamo and thought they could go to an available arcade. They try to play a game to see what's going on and find out the problem. It's there where we find a member of Cosmic's group that wasn't there at that encounter. He found out and went to see them, while trying to bust them out of prison. 

So, it would lead to a fight between Dynamo and the other pony. Sorry if there was any confusion. 

Also, no problem as I'm playing a video game, as well.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, I'm sorry about that. I was confusing myself when I wrote that. :mlp_laugh:

Since they'll both be having to figure out their fears and situations in the coming posts of the RP. I was thinking about how Sunlight wanted to help Dynamo and thought they could go to an available arcade. They try to play a game to see what's going on and find out the problem. It's there where we find a member of Cosmic's group that wasn't there at that encounter. He found out and went to see them, while trying to bust them out of prison. 

So, it would lead to a fight between Dynamo and the other pony. 

Also, no problem as I'm playing a video game, as well.

I have no problem with that, but I'm still confused about when you were planning that to happen since

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and maybe the next day or so for the other event after the neighbor.

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

then maybe after the bookstore

• Brohoof 1

I have no problem with that, but I'm still confused about when you were planning that to happen since

I was thinking of the idea when I was in work. I was thinking it would happen after the whole neighbor incident, but then I remembered you telling me about how Sunlight will have to take a moment to get over the happening. 

I'm sorry if I didn't bring everything up at an earlier time.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I was thinking of the idea when I was in work. I was thinking it would happen after the whole neighbor incident, but then I remembered you telling me about how Sunlight will have to take a moment to get over the happening. 

I'm sorry if I didn't bring everything up at an earlier time.

So you suggest the Dynamo thing happens "today"? Did I understand right? (I'm aright with it, I just need to know for sure)

• Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

So you suggest the Dynamo thing happens "today"? Did I understand right? (I'm aright with it, I just need to know for sure)

Yup and that's right. I'm sorry about any random mix up or changing anything last minute. I wasn't sure how Dynamo and Sunlight would go through their troubling times together after all that had happened. I'll make sure to think it through better and to let you know ahead of time. Once again, I'm really sorry about that. 

• Brohoof 1