Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Artificial Love (OOC) 1x1

Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus

I was thinking that since the other bully will appear and everything will transpire, maybe Jade and Dew are near the area and go to investigate. When they see what happened after some time, they get Dynamo and Sunlight back to Dew's shop? Since the bully will be physically violent and Dynamo and Sunlight would be able to meet Dew.

Also, I wasn't sure where Jade and Dew could go to explore. I was thinking of what each episode of Manehatten had to offer and I was thinking of maybe ice skating or something. That, or the museum part that had the keyboard floor. I'm not exactly sure if that's a museum. However, Jade and Dew explore or have fun and the arcade is close to them to intervene. Would something like that work?

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I was thinking that since the other bully will appear and everything will transpire, maybe Jade and Dew are near the area and go to investigate. When they see what happened after some time, they get Dynamo and Sunlight back to Dew's shop? Since the bully will be physically violent and Dynamo and Sunlight would be able to meet Dew.

I guess that could work, but how I see it, is it really necessary for Dew and Jade to get mixed up with it? because Dew would meet the two regardless because as suggested in earlier posts, Sunlight and Jade could go and buy a dress-flower for Sunlight during the next day. and if we need a place other than hotel for the Dynamo and Sunlight to stop at, it is just as likely for Sunlight's and Jade's friends to be the one's that end up helping them, in fact, it would be lot more likely, since it has been implied in the RP that Jade has made the effort to be far from Sunlight and Dynamo.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

I guess that could work, but how I see it, is it really necessary for Dew and Jade to get mixed up with it? because Dew would meet the two regardless because as suggested in earlier posts, Sunlight and Jade could go and buy a dress-flower for Sunlight during the next day. and if we need a place other than hotel for the Dynamo and Sunlight to stop at, it is just as likely for Sunlight's and Jade's friends to be the one's that end up helping them, in fact, it would be lot more likely, since it has been implied in the RP that Jade has made the effort to be far from Sunlight and Dynamo.

Oh okay. I can see what you mean by that. I guess I was overthinking it and thought that Dew's medical herbs from some flowers could heal some injuries. Since the bully was going to try and take things a bit far with Dynamo. I'm okay if both couples are separated. Sorry about that. 

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh okay. I can see what you mean by that. I guess I was overthinking it and thought that Dew's medical herbs from some flowers could heal some injuries. Since the bully was going to try and take things a bit far with Dynamo. I'm okay if both couples are separated. Sorry about that. 

Otherwise I wouldn't really care, but the point of Jade getting over Sunlight by being away from her would be lost if they would end up together right away anyways.

Also, totally forgot reply to this :sealed:

9 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Also, I wasn't sure where Jade and Dew could go to explore. I was thinking of what each episode of Manehatten had to offer and I was thinking of maybe ice skating or something. That, or the museum part that had the keyboard floor. I'm not exactly sure if that's a museum. 

I'm open for really anything, because, fun fact, when my characters imply that they don't know what to do next, it usually means that I don't have any ideas:please:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Otherwise I wouldn't really care, but the point of Jade getting over Sunlight by being away from her would be lost if they would end up together right away anyways.

Also, totally forgot reply to this :sealed:

I'm open for really anything, because, fun fact, when my characters imply that they don't know what to do next, it usually means that I don't have any ideas:please:

Oh, okay and I see what you mean. I still want to keep your idea going because I wouldn't want to ruin any development going on. Also, no worries and I forget to reply on some topics. 

That I did not know and thanks for letting me know. I feel as though the places the characters visit don't have a lot to offer at times. That's why I wasn't sure on what Jade and Dew could do. Although, I'll still keep the idea I had going before in the previous post of the RP. :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Would it be better to put the match Dynamo and Cheap have in the response now, or would it be better to wait. I wasn't sure what to put as I can see Golden and the others are trying to step in and help. 

it depends on what happens, they won't step in until comes a situation where they see that it's turning ugly, because though they would want to step in right away, they don't want to risk the two getting hurt because of them. 

it depends on what happens, they won't step in until comes a situation where they see that it's turning ugly, because though they would want to step in right away, they don't want to risk the two getting hurt because of them. 

Okay and that makes sense. I'll go and put the battle in the response. That way, the results will happen after the match. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

With the paramedics checking on Dynamo, should it be that they take him to the hospital? I would say that his front hooves will recover. I just wasn't sure how the paramedics should make the diagnosis.

It depends fully what's wrong with them, if it's only damage on the muscle, they would most likely just take care of it right there and wrap them up, telling him to go to a doctor if the get worse, but if there's something like broken bones or risk of infection, they would most likely take him to hospital and take care of it there, before letting him out of the hospital with instructions how to take care of them and when to contact doctor, and probably give some medicine. 

It depends fully what's wrong with them, if it's only damage on the muscle, they would most likely just take care of it right there and wrap them up, telling him to go to a doctor if the get worse, but if there's something like broken bones or risk of infection, they would most likely take him to hospital and take care of it there, before letting him out of the hospital with instructions how to take care of them and when to contact doctor, and probably give some medicine. 

Okay and that makes sense. I'd probably go along the lines of the hooves aren't broken, but they are bruised and a bit swollen. So, I guess the medics will heal him up and wrap everything up. So I guess it would be the former option.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and that makes sense. I'd probably go along the lines of the hooves aren't broken, but they are bruised and a bit swollen. So, I guess the medics will heal him up and wrap everything up. So I guess it would be the former option.

That makes sense, they would probably put some cold against them for a while to lessen the swelling and then wrap them up just in case.

(also, will be going to visit friend so won't reply until evening.)

• Brohoof 1

That makes sense, they would probably put some cold against them for a while to lessen the swelling and then wrap them up just in case.

(also, will be going to visit friend so won't reply until evening.)

Okay and no problem. Thanks for letting me know, my friend. :) 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I just read the post and I was a little confused about something. There were two parts that I wasn't sure how to respond. Those two lines were

"I told you to stop thinking like that!"

"And so what if you have already been a victim, that doesn't give you any more reason to apologize being one now."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that and was unsure of how to respond. I was wondering about two ideas that can go along with his explanation. I wanted to see what you thought. The way that he doubts himself and said what he said. Would it work if it was what Cheap had said to her before? The whole Cosmic getting into Dynamo's mind giving him doubt, while what Cheap had said had added fuel to the fire? Also, I remember Frail was given the necklace to hold on to. Would it be good to give it to Sunlight after everything has been resolved, or when they have the surprise?

(edited)
1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I just read the post and I was a little confused about something. There were two parts that I wasn't sure how to respond. Those two lines were

I wasn't sure what she meant by that and was unsure of how to respond. I was wondering about two ideas that can go along with his explanation. I wanted to see what you thought. The way that he doubts himself and said what he said. Would it work if it was what Cheap had said to her before? The whole Cosmic getting into Dynamo's mind giving him doubt, while what Cheap had said had added fuel to the fire? Also, I remember Frail was given the necklace to hold on to. Would it be good to give it to Sunlight after everything has been resolved, or when they have the surprise?

Firstly, your question. 

"I told you to stop thinking..." 

She is talking about Dynamo thinking he failed her and could lose her because of it and the fact that that's what she said when she smacked him.

My dialogue is usually connected, so you can usually figure out the meaning based on what else my character says. 

"And so what if..."

She took Dynamo's comment about understanding what she means but that he has been already the victim of no magic and blah blah as an argument to her saying he needs to stop apologizing and let himself to be a victim, so she counter-argued that it doesn't matter. 

Her questions after that are meant as she reinforcing those two points. 

For the rest...

I'm not sure if you mean getting into his mind as in like bullies usually do, making you believe things yourself too, or as he literally going to his mind. 

If the first one, I kinda assumed that was exactly what was happening, so sure. If it's the second one...well, it's bit silly but I'm fine with it too. 

And the necklace, I won't say when it would be good and when not, because if the timing is good doesn't matter, do like Dynamo would do. Would Dynamo want to give it right away, or later at the surprise? I don't know, he's your character. 

I logged in just to reply to this, So I won't reply to RP itself before tomorrow. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Firstly, your question. 

"I told you to stop thinking..." 

She is talking about Dynamo thinking he failed her and could lose her because of it and the fact that that's what she said when she smacked him.

My dialogue is usually connected, so you can usually figure out the meaning based on what else my character says. 

"And so what if..."

She took Dynamo's comment about understanding what she means but that he has been already the victim of no magic and blah blah as an argument to her saying he needs to stop apologizing and let himself to be a victim, so she counter-argued that it doesn't matter. 

Her questions after that are meant as she reinforcing those two points. 

For the rest...

I'm not sure if you mean getting into his mind as in like bullies usually do, making you believe things yourself too, or as he literally going to his mind. 

If the first one, I kinda assumed that was exactly what was happening, so sure. If it's the second one...well, it's bit silly but I'm fine with it too. 

And the necklace, I won't say when it would be good and when not, because if the timing is good doesn't matter, do like Dynamo would do. Would Dynamo want to give it right away, or later at the surprise? I don't know, he's your character. 

I logged in just to reply to this, So I won't reply to RP itself before tomorrow. 

Oh, okay. Now I see what you mean. 

For the whole mind thing. I was going by what Cheap had said.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Cosmic could get into his mind at this point. The longer the magic courses through his body, the worse he'll be.

That due to the power of that makeshift gaming world and the magic of Cosmic with the amulet. I was thinking that maybe a bit of Cosmic's essence or a part of him latched onto Dynamo's mind. Even as he lost, his magic from the amulet had placed a seed within Dynamo to make him feel what he's been through. I wouldn't say what you said about Cosmic going into Dynamo's mind. More along the lines of a dark, yet lingering feeling was placed in the back of his mind by Cosmic upon defeating the green unicorn. I wasn't sure if that would make sense, but I thought that perhaps upon listening to her words, Dynamo would soon remember everything they went through and lose that self doubt about himself.

If that doesn't work or sounds too far fetched, then please let me know. I'm going to make my response, but I won't be able to answer until later. Just in case I need to fix my response. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

That due to the power of that makeshift gaming world and the magic of Cosmic with the amulet. I was thinking that maybe a bit of Cosmic's essence or a part of him latched onto Dynamo's mind. Even as he lost, his magic from the amulet had placed a seed within Dynamo to make him feel what he's been through. I wouldn't say what you said about Cosmic going into Dynamo's mind. More along the lines of a dark, yet lingering feeling was placed in the back of his mind by Cosmic upon defeating the green unicorn. I wasn't sure if that would make sense, but I thought that perhaps upon listening to her words, Dynamo would soon remember everything they went through and lose that self doubt about himself.

No complains. 

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I'm sorry about the lack of an update to the RP. I wasn't feeling like myself recently and I wasn't able to give a reply. I'm okay now and I'll make sure to make a response.

It's aright, and I also won't reply today until later because I'm going to visit my friend. :)

• Brohoof 1

It's aright, and I also won't reply today until later because I'm going to visit my friend. :)

Okay and that's no problem. Thanks for letting me know and I hope you have fun visiting your friend. :) 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Dynamo Pad
my reply will delayed until tomorrow because I started feeling rather sick :scoots:

That's okay and I completely understand. Just take all the time you need and I hope you feel better, my friend. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad I have been meaning to point out this before, but I say it now when I remember.
About how my dialogue works. If I write like this "Dialogue...." something something ".....Dialogue from same character." it means that there is no pause between and that the something happens during the dialogue. I say this because of your style of replying to each dialogue separately regardless of the situation in cases like that it kinda just doesn't work.

Example:
"Cats are nice..." a random pony did a back-flip "...and cute animals."

The back flip doesn't happen between dialogues, but instead at the same time as this green character is talking. 

Also, in other note, not every dialogue needs a response. For example, we have had situations where during a conversation something has happened, yet still somehow the calm conversation has been going on, that kinda breaks the timeline. For example, if my character talks about how nice flowers are, but just after she finishes some random pony comes to punch her into face, it doesn't make sense for your character to calmly reply "I agree" before reacting to the random pony. I can give you examples of moments where this has happened if you don't get what I mean.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Dynamo Pad I have been meaning to point out this before, but I say it now when I remember.
About how my dialogue works. If I write like this "Dialogue...." something something ".....Dialogue from same character." it means that there is no pause between and that the something happens during the dialogue. I say this because of your style of replying to each dialogue separately regardless of the situation in cases like that it kinda just doesn't work.

Example:
"Cats are nice..." a random pony did a back-flip "...and cute animals."

The back flip doesn't happen between dialogues, but instead at the same time as this green character is talking. 

Also, in other note, not every dialogue needs a response. For example, we have had situations where during a conversation something has happened, yet still somehow the calm conversation has been going on, that kinda breaks the timeline. For example, if my character talks about how nice flowers are, but just after she finishes some random pony comes to punch her into face, it doesn't make sense for your character to calmly reply "I agree" before reacting to the random pony. I can give you examples of moments where this has happened if you don't get what I mean.

I think I understand what you mean. I shouldn't have to answer a response as another action takes place within that form of dialogue. Since the dialogue and action are going on at the exact same time, or something like that. I'm really sorry about that. I usually try to answer the response and then react to the action that is going on in that moment of the story. I wasn't really sure how to answer when it came to something like that. Thanks for letting me know. 

• Brohoof 1