Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Artificial Love (OOC) 1x1

Catpone Cerberus

2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

How many songs would play before the friends showed up at the dance? I was wondering as I had an idea for when Dynamo would give the necklace to Sunlight. I was thinking that after a song or two, Dynamo would make a song request and the two would dance to a song that is fitting for him and Sunlight. Afterwards, they would go sit down and he would give her the flowers and necklace. Maybe after that happens, the friends show up. Would something like that work? 

I was planning to do a timeskip during the dance to make it so that they and Jade & Dew would be on same time again (since due to skipping most of the work day, jade & Dew are now some hours ahead) So we could do so that instead stating that one or two songs have passed, you'd just state that "After some time" or "After some dancing." or something similar so that that would work as the time skip, and then do as you suggested.

I wasn't sure because of what Sunlight had meant by not being too personal. 

She simply means that they are in public place, that they can't start talking about anything too personal (like for example her form). In other word, they can't do or say anything that they'd like to keep as secret.

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

I was planning to do a timeskip during the dance to make it so that they and Jade & Dew would be on same time again (since due to skipping most of the work day, jade & Dew are now some hours ahead) So we could do so that instead stating that one or two songs have passed, you'd just state that "After some time" or "After some dancing." or something similar so that that would work as the time skip, and then do as you suggested.

She simply means that they are in public place, that they can't start talking about anything too personal (like for example her form). In other word, they can't do or say anything that they'd like to keep as secret.

Okay. I had a song in mind for Dynamo and Sunlight that fit them both. Afterwords, I was thinking the two take a break and he gives the necklace as the song and necklace are a way of expressing how he feels towards Sunlight. So, the "After some time" works for me. 

Also, thank you for the explanation. When she said nothing too personal, I thought she meant something along the lines of being too lovey dovey, or something like that.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I'm sorry for the late response in the RP. I had some things going on, but I"m okay now. I'm making my response, but I'm a little confused by something.

Because Jade was in explaining mode, he didn't realize they had had a eye contact the whole time he spoke.

When it comes to this sentence. Did it mean that Jade had kept eye contact with Dew Drop the entire time he spoke, or did something happen to where his true self was partially revealed to Dew?

@Catpone Cerberus

Hey. I'm sorry for the late response in the RP. I had some things going on, but I"m okay now. I'm making my response, but I'm a little confused by something.

When it comes to this sentence. Did it mean that Jade had kept eye contact with Dew Drop the entire time he spoke, or did something happen to where his true self was partially revealed to Dew?

The first one.

• 2 weeks later...

@Catpone Cerberus

Since Dew Drop and Jade were going to head back to the flower shop. Would it work if the neighbor had showed up to take Sunlight, then Dynamo and the group would rush back to the flower shop to help save her? I wasn't sure if that would happen as Jade and Dew would go back to the flower shop, but I'm okay with any plan. :) 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Since Dew Drop and Jade were going to head back to the flower shop. Would it work if the neighbor had showed up to take Sunlight, then Dynamo and the group would rush back to the flower shop to help save her? I wasn't sure if that would happen as Jade and Dew would go back to the flower shop, but I'm okay with any plan. :) 

I remember telling this earlier, but here's a reminder of how I have planned it.

Sunlight and Dynamo separate (I'll be doing that in my post), then after some time (there needs to be a small time skip, we could do a timeskip for the time Jade and Dew travel to the shop too to make sure the both couples are in same timeframe) it comes clear that something isn't right. Then Dynamo with the mares search for her, find her and the neighbor, blah blah, neighbor gets arrested or something, and Sunlight has fallen unconscious. Then one or two of them would go to get Jade.  

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

I remember telling this earlier, but here's a reminder of how I have planned it.

Sunlight and Dynamo separate (I'll be doing that in my post), then after some time (there needs to be a small time skip, we could do a timeskip for the time Jade and Dew travel to the shop too to make sure the both couples are in same timeframe) it comes clear that something isn't right. Then Dynamo with the mares search for her, find her and the neighbor, blah blah, neighbor gets arrested or something, and Sunlight has fallen unconscious. Then one or two of them would go to get Jade.  

Okay. I wasn't entirely sure if Jade and Dew needed to be at the flower shop for both teams to meet up at one location. When it comes to finding and confronting the neighbor, they'll find him at his house, or something like that?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay. I wasn't entirely sure if Jade and Dew needed to be at the flower shop for both teams to meet up at one location.

only reason why they need to be there is because how else would dynamo find jade?

11 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

When it comes to finding and confronting the neighbor, they'll find him at his house

no

they will be at random alleyway

On 6/6/2019 at 7:21 AM, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Dynamo Pad

I'm still at school so won't reply yet, but just want yo correct you in one thing. They are not metal, only the eyes are metal, rest of their body is made of plastic like white material and black rubber like material. 

Okay and thanks for letting me know. Sorry about the response as it's been a while. Also, I've been going through some irl stuff, so I'm sorry on the late responses. I'll make sure to make a response and I'll fix the other post today/tonight.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

I fixed up my previous post in the RP, but I was wondering about something. Should Dynamo bring up the neighbor pony when it involved Golden's question/response? I just wasn't sure about how they would go after the neighbor to find Sunlight. 

7 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

I fixed up my previous post in the RP, but I was wondering about something. Should Dynamo bring up the neighbor pony when it involved Golden's question/response? I just wasn't sure about how they would go after the neighbor to find Sunlight. 

Well, he doesn't really have any reason to bring him up, and they won't go after the neighbor at any point, they go after Sunlight, only knowing she has left in a hurry for reason, and they find him when they find her. Our characters don't know the neighbor has anything to do with it, and at least my characters don't even realize it could be possibility at this point. In fact, when it comes to Golden's comment, the neighbor would be the opposite of what she means, since one would assume first thing Sunlight did was to come to them if she saw him. (And because she is talking about Sunlight willingly choosing not to bring the pony to them.)

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Well, he doesn't really have any reason to bring him up, and they won't go after the neighbor at any point, they go after Sunlight, only knowing she has left in a hurry for reason, and they find him when they find her. Our characters don't know the neighbor has anything to do with it, and at least my characters don't even realize it could be possibility at this point. In fact, when it comes to Golden's comment, the neighbor would be the opposite of what she means, since one would assume first thing Sunlight did was to come to them if she saw him. (And because she is talking about Sunlight willingly choosing not to bring the pony to them.)

Okay and thank you for letting me know. I just wasn't sure how to proceed with the characters looking for Sunlight. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Dynamo Pad
Isn't dusk more in the late evening that early night? Also, is there stars visible in dusk? 

(Also, my Reply will again most likely go for tomorrow.)

Hmm...I was going for more along the lines of the sky being night time, but still have a bit of light here and there. I wasn't sure if dusk was more along the lines of early evening, but I'm not too sure. :laugh:

I'll make sure to fix the response. Also, okay and no problem. Thanks for letting me know. :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Are there any songs you had in mind for a duet romance song? I wasn't sure if there were any specific songs that would work. 

I was looking for some songs and had one or two in mind. 

Not really, I spend pretty long time to even find the one I used earlier :P I don't really know any romance songs :D 

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Not really, I spend pretty long time to even find the one I used earlier :P I don't really know any romance songs :D 

Okay and that's no problem. I found about three songs and I thought I could list them in the OOC. I'm good with any choices as I wanted to get a second opinion.

1. Don't Go Breaking My Heart

2. Up Where We Belong

3. Ain's No Mountain High Enough

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and that's no problem. I found about three songs and I thought I could list them in the OOC. I'm good with any choices as I wanted to get a second opinion.

1. Don't Go Breaking My Heart

2. Up Where We Belong

3. Ain's No Mountain High Enough

I think the second one is the best one. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Dynamo Pad
I won't reply until tomorrow, had the kind of day that didn't feel like RPing and as you probably noticed, I finished my drawing and thus was busy. 

Okay and no worries. I completely understand and thank you for letting me know. When you mean finished drawings, did you mean the two ponies that were in the status update you made? If so, then they look really cool, in my opinion. :) 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Dynamo Pad
So I'm kinda running out of ideas for Sunlight, her character progression has kinda reached its end, there isn't really anywhere she can go form here. :lie:

I remember you said that there was a moment that she might lose control, or something like that. If not, then maybe it can be just daily life with Dynamo and Sunlight? I’m not sure to be honest. :sealed:

Edited by Dynamo Pad

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I remember you said that there was a moment that she might lose control, or something like that. If not, then maybe it can be just daily life with Dynamo and Sunlight? I’m not sure to be honest. :lie:

It was back in the neighbor situation. Well, that's the thing, daily life without any meaning may get boring quickly. I'll try to come up with things to write for now, but it may be that at some point Dynamo and Sunlight have to fade to the background like Jade was in the start of RP. :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 1