Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 3 - The Dream Realm

Jeric

Ooooooooooo, I am so angry right now!

Now calm down sweetie, please!

No!  I refuse!  These moo-hams are seriously picking scary Not-Celestia and scary Not-Rarity over my Doctor?  Talk about bad taste!

Gotta admit even I don't quite get this one.  I mean, how are two magical, tyrannical overlords supposed to work on the same team when they BOTH want to conquer the world... for themselves?

Oh you poor, silly, foolish mortals, you've got it all wrong.  I don't want to conquer the world.

Um... you don't?

Nooooooo.  I want to conquer THE UNIVERSE!!!

Pffffftttttt... only the universe, darling?  I would've expected more out of someone as, well... garishly gaudy as you.

What. Did. You. Say???

Only that I wouldn't settle for one universe.  Several sounds much nicer.

Who said anything about only one?!  Surely not I!!!  Nay, I SHALL CONQUER EVERY KNOWN REALITY THAT EVER WAS, IS, AND EVER WILL BE!!!  FOR I AM DAYBREAKER!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY, WHY ARE YOU IDIOTS VOTING FOR THESE TWO???

Mommy, why is she so loud?

Because nopony ever taught her that it's polite to speak with your inside voice when around others, muffin.

Uh, mom, you might not want to throw shade at the sun tyrant when she's right by dad.

You dare criticize ME tiny grey pony!

I do.

Oh please, do tell, darling, why on earth you would?  I need to hear this.

Yesssssssssssssssssssss.  Please, do tell.

It's quite simple, really.  You may be a tyrant of the sun, and you a (admittedly fabulous) tyrant of the moon, but I.  I. AM. HIS. MUFFIN. AND. HE. IS. MINE!!!!!!  And nopony threatens my muffin, my kids, my friends, Equestria, or anypony else I love!!!  So let me make one thing clear: if you truly do both get the privilege to play buckball for the fate of the universe with my Doctor, my muffin, you'd best play your hardest, play as a team, and I swear, if I hear that you so much as harm a single hair on my Doctor's head, there is no place, no single, solitary corner of Equestria or any square inch in any single universe or reality where I won't be able to find you and do things to you that you will never be able to speak of until the end of time, for even the mere memory of it will make you shudder in fear!!!

Do you believe her too?

I'm. Not. Saying.

Sheesh, mom.  Where does all that come from?

All from love, sweetie! :muffins:

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!  We have the scariest mommy!

You sure do, sweetie, you sure do.  Don't worry though, ladies, I can handle these clowns.  I have a phone booth after all!

Wasn't it called something else?

Shhhhhhhhhh, Carrot, they don't need to know that!

I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU, OR YOUR PHONE BOOTH!!!  Her on the other hoof... maybe.

:toldya:...

:dry:...

:sneer:...

:wat:...

BOO!!! 

QUIT IT!!! :glimmer:

large.png

Be safe, Doctor!  Have fun storming the castle!

Er, not sure there is one sweetie.

Oh, I'm sure there'll be one at some point. :D

• Brohoof 7
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are my votes for this round... 

Nightmare Rarity!

Perhaps the coolest villain to never appear on the actual show. Glad to see her get some recognition.

Snowdrop!

One of the most adorable OCs ever made. I don't think she is quite as well developed as, say, Nyx, but she's inspiring. She's beautiful. And she's iconic within the fandom.

Daybreaker!

It was tough to choose between her and the Tantabus. But for me, Daybreaker wins because she is a sentient character rather than some demonic force. Still technically not really canon because she never appears outside of a dream sequence, but I think we've always wanted to know what a nightmarish version of Celestia would be like.

• Brohoof 5

Yikes! So funny story ... 

c17.png

>_>

Anyway, Nightmare Ladies are locked to represent the Dream Realm with Hooves, Tantubus, Raven Inkwell, and Snowdrop getting a second shot later down the line. 

Screenshot_20180110-063631.thumb.png.4a7c692be99ebf9e9186cb5efcf20b34.png

Screenshot_20180110-063639.thumb.png.40ef3a54ecea9cfc8e15cbe077a43bc5.png

Group 4 incoming! 

• Brohoof 4
11 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

Fluttershy and Commander Ironhead combo is the only way to go. Pip and Dinky are abhorrent aberrations spawned by vile heresy. Would shill for Catrina but she has no reputation in this age and she ain't no Callie Briggs if you know what I mean.

Ironhead_giving_Flash_Magnus_a_proud_salute_S7E16.png.9355e5110be31bad50a1bb6ffa5dd87f.png

Whoa ... haven't thought about Callie Briggs in ages. 

Looks like your duo might be possible. Ironhead just took second. 

• Brohoof 1