Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 6 - Wonderbolts Academy

Randimaxis

*low chuckle*

35977.thumb.png.67405b57298348d7c978d6c04f7ff035.png

I do believe there are quite a number of possibilities for some wonderful, glorious CHAOS!

All in the name of sportsmanship, of course...

... but why, oh WHY should we keep things so very BORING!?  After all, ANYONE can deal with the idea of such things happening within the waking world, but THIS... this is the realm of dreams, and let me tell YOU - my dreams are NOT like this!

Not

At

ALL

So why not try to come up with something more befitting of what one would see in their dreams?

Why not?  After all, this IS supposed to be for fun, right?

You read my mind!

Well, we DO compliment each other quite well, don't we?

*ahem* Allow me a moment to

pull

my

self

to

-GETHER!  There, MUCH better!

And so, as the Lord of Chaos, and ensconced within a setting where ANYTHING is possible, I announce that I will be adding a little bit of... shall we say, challenge to the match?

*chuckle*

FOR THE NEXT MATCH, THE FIELD WILL BE FILLED WITH... UHM... uhhh...

What DO the kids like nowadays?

OOH!  they like cute things, don't they?

Genius, as usual!

Thanks... not so bad yourself, over there!

Oh, STOP it, you!

*ahem*

... WITH A SWARM OF PARASPRITES!

*pause*

... THAT LOOK JUST LIKE THE BALL!!!!!

*pause*

... AND ALL ANSWER TO 'DAVE'!

Discord_EvilLaugh_S02E01.thumb.png.166f26d01ad7f3fea530e4c4e5396a0d.png

Does it make sense?

OF COURSE NOT!

After all... what fun is there in MAKING SENSE?

*wild laughter*

order_of_discord_emblem_by_emkay_mlp-d5j4lu4.thumb.png.2ffec2f45c1ba84fbd27a17432d096ae.png

GO TEAM 31!

• Brohoof 4
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Frostgage said:

This looks like one of the weakest groups :wacko: Spitfire is a lock but it will be interesting to see who else emerges

It is a bit weak. 

Depending on how the teams shake up the initial World Cup rounds (Top 32) will likely be a round robin between eight groups of four with the Top 2 in each moving on to the Top 16 when the Knockout Rounds start. That may level the playing field a little for the weaker teams. 

Either way, this group is definitely one of the weaker ones, but I suspect that some Rainbow Dash fans may vote for this one. 

It's going to be interesting to see what alliances form later down the line. Last World Cup you had Rarity and AJ fans join forces, and that helped put Rarity in the top four. 

Bloomberg

Bloomberg_planted_on_top_of_a_hill_S1E21.thumb.png.3c36cb62da716e980add0ca7a61cd9cb.png

"..."

Don't take this tree lightly ... Bloomberg has been a force to be reckoned with since his early days in highschool when he was Captain of his Buckball team. Since he was just a little sapling, Bloomberg always wanted to play in the World Cup. 

favorite quote

"I would like to be a Pony"

• Brohoof 5

Hello? *tap tap*

Is this thing on?

Yeah, just press the  glowing green button. Got it?

Yeah, there it is. 

Hello, ponies of MLPForums, who are granted with the power of deciding the winner of this grand competition!

My name is Capper, as most of you probably know, ‘cause I’ve got a human representing me behind the keyboard.

8F135975-D828-444C-A6D5-8EAC5F413A42.thumb.png.79fca3ec0ed9867d1b5dc97ba7e6892b.png

(Trust me, he’s not very smart)

I’ve come here today and spoke to all of you to ask you this: 

When Group 20 rolls around and y’all are pretty darn tired (maybe) of voting, could ya do me a favor and put in a vote for the friend you need? I want to win, but that ain’t possible until I’m counted on the team. Do the right thing and vote for me.

196E62E3-5B0E-4A89-BD12-101B6EF5ACF1.png.bb4fc9e8e95f55b2a7b6fce57977ddce.png

And also Rarity please. 

Heeey, maybe she could be my marefriend! 

Soon, anyway. She’s just so darn cute and nice!

You do realize that the mic has been on this entire time, right?

Wait, what!?! Turn it off!!!

Edited by Capper
  • Brohoof 5

Okay, Spitfire and Cloud Kicker got my votes, but so did a surprisingly underrated and somewhat underplayed (in the movie, anyway) villain:

1473263__safe_storm+king_my+little+pony-

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE STORM KING!

• Brohoof 2

I AM BEHIND!!!??? This is an OUTRAGE!!!! FOR IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR ME THE TRUE WRATH OF "THE STORM KING" (fyi trademarked so not steal) SHALL VISIT YOU FROM THE SKIES!!!!

1549261__safe_screencap_storm+king_tempe

Hehehehehehe....

What!? What was that!?

You shall see, the one 'true king,' hehehehehe...

Spoiler

king_sombra_eyes_by_fercho262-d5ijdl8.pn

......okay, that was weird...BUT VOTE FOR ME!!!!! *Dramatic pose*

storm_king_1_by_insanerobocat-dbsesea.jp

Did you get that Grubber?

Of course, my liege...

Super! Okay; time for some breakfast! OH! How about cinnamon to-HEY WAIT TURN THE CAMERA OF-

• Brohoof 7

Yeah, this is the weakest group so far. Can't see anypony who does move on making any noise.

I voted for some underdogs. Told you I would vote for best tree, aka Bloomberg. :smug: Also voted for Spoiled Rich, mostly for fun but also because she happens to have a cool design. And finally, I voted for Spitfire, even though I can't stand her in a couple of episodes. :P But hey, she's a natural born athlete.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 4

PJk5s6gnQfigug-fDVn3tA.png

The orange = Wild Card Round. We also have another tie that will be scheduled for the next free day. But first .... 

Congrats to Spitfire and Cloud Kicker!

Spitfire_ID_S6E7.png Cloud_Kicker_ID_S2E22.png

Next up ... cider time!

02dd9aeb74ad55f54e7c22204b982a59.jpg

• Brohoof 7
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PathfinderCS said:

Honestly; if Queen Novo makes it to second; I'll be happy for her. She needs some attention, and, IIRC, she'll be the first movie character to make it to the top spots.

Heck; not even badass Celaeno did that!

My money was on Capper achieving that feat. Poor Grubber got eliminated with a quickness. 

32 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

... ... ... Welp, I have no creature in this race.

Wait until Sunday. 

• Brohoof 1

Sugar Belle needs more votes, otherwise Big Mac will be sad. And that will make Granny Smith sad... and Celestia knows after the Perfect Pear her heart can't take much more sad.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.ab50f2f771a90482e268f8f69c190ad6.jpg

IS THAT WHAT YOU ALL WANT!!!!!!!

WELL? IS IT???

big_macintosh_is_mad_at_you_by_eternityglacier-d4vqnk9.thumb.png.cfe5aa607abc0dc8cda70ce3581cfad6.png

Do the right thing. Remember, a vote for Sugar Belle is a vote to keep this happy couple together (just not on the same team sadly). If you are on team Mac you owe him this. Just saying.

vector__697___sugarmac_by_dashiesparkle-dbarx0c.thumb.png.a23567969c19331b84d82d38e3605608.png

#keepmachappy

Do it for Mac! Do it for granny!

DO IT FOR LOVE!

647ad45889ce385a8da606193acad356.thumb.jpg.2de419f966de5c9f00b5c20a016f3318.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Lets recap because it's been well over a week. 

In Group Six - Cloudsdale - you all chose Spitfire and Cloudkicker to represent the Pegasus Capital. The third slot will be decided between a series of Wild Card matches and so far we have Storm King, Bloomberg, and Joe. The final Wild Card slot was a tie between Princess Erroria and Snips. In that round, you sent Spoiled Rich, Charity Kindheart, and Andy Warhoof packing. 

So the poll today is selecting that final Wild Card. Do you pick the representative animation error character that confused the fandom before they gave her an amusing name? Is Snips going to join his buddy Snails in the bleachers supporting the rest of the characters, or will he survive to fight another day?

Snips_talks_to_Spike_ID_S1E06.png.517b8acd90754c359c53684e5f6d4c1a.png5a6c9d960d45e_Princess_Errorias_name_controversy.gif.d490aaefb594480b5c0971b03e30c70d.gif

• Brohoof 2