Message added by Jeric

Winners

Angel Wings
Winona

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, if bad-ass deer Blackthorn does NOT make it through I will severely disappointed! :okiedokieloki:

1474753000.crecious_blackthorn_zecora.pn

• Brohoof 2
Just now, PathfinderCS said:

Okay, if bad-ass deer Blackthorn does NOT make it through I will severely disappointed! :okiedokieloki:

1474753000.crecious_blackthorn_zecora.pn

You need to be getting out them deer puns buddy! Maybe that will sway some votes in your favor. ;)

Angel Wings

Twilight_and_Rainbow_flattered_by_Angel_Wings_S6E24.thumb.png.1668040815607e977987f48910ceb23e.png

Ok. First off that Pony is adorable. The simple colors and a bow works. Looks like even Rainbow and Twilight agree. They look like they are prepping a cuddle attack or some such. 

Anyway, this Pegasus Pony made her appearance in Top Bolt as a Wonderbolts Academy applicant. Amusingly she changed her Best Pony by the end of the episode, something many fans themselves have done in their Brony journey. 

• Brohoof 2
11 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

How am I the first and only vote for blackthorn? Maybe Pathy likes deer less than he lets on.

#Conspiracy...#condeeracy

Hush you! I needed to consider my other two votes; them going to Night Light and the amazing Goldie. ;)
But yeah, Blacthorn people! Bad ass guard deer! I WILL NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT!!!! Besides; even Rarity would vote for him! <3

r59U8lG.jpg

• Brohoof 2
3 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

I already voted for the newest dragon lord, so I feel it only makes sense for me to vote for the previous dragon lord as well.

Image result for torch my little pony

I for one do not speak with dragons. I don't know anypony who would

I already voted for the newest dragon lord, so I feel it only makes sense for me to vote for the previous dragon lord as well.

I'm gonna support Cherry Berry in this one. I find it kinda cool that she doesn't need wings, magic or pink chaos abilities to fly.

597795__safe_edit_cherry+berry_testing+t

605593__safe_artist-colon-c-dot-d-dot-i- 

Spoiler

Yeah, I know that some people think she is racist, but she never finished that joke.

• Brohoof 4

Interesting round here...

Obviously, for a Twilight fan like me, Night Light must move on! Best Dad (apart from Bright Macintosh, of course) doesn't show up often, but without him, Best Pony simply wouldn't exist!

night_light_puppet__ver_1_0__by_lonely_f

Best OC, Angel Wings, is next. I initially chose to vote for Winona but then I was reminded of this wonderful creation of a Make-a-Wish child that got to appear on the show. I think it's only right to give both her and the original creator some recognition.

angel_wings_vector_by_pink1ejack-dakvk9v

And finally, Best Deer, Blackthorn. He has yet to appear on the actual show, but the deer arc in the comics is one of my favorites and I find Equestria's deer tribe to be fascinating. We need to see more of them before the show ends. :dry:

latest?cb=20150128202105

Edited by Prospekt
Changed one of my votes.
  • Brohoof 1

Show some support for Angel Wings! For not only is she a stand out character, she's also a fan creation come to life thanks to the Make A Wish foundation, and voiced by her own creator Lexi Heule!

A vote for Angel Wings is a vote for this fandom! 

Related image

Image result for Angel Wings MLP

• Brohoof 7
18 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Show some support for Angel Wings! For not only is she a stand out character, she's also a fan creation come to life thanks to the Make A Wish foundation, and voiced by her own creator Lexi Heule!

Related image

Image result for Angel Wings MLP

Aye, I really hope she makes this team so we can tweet her the results. She is fairly active on Twitter and very much a Brony. 

• Brohoof 3
2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Aye, I really hope she makes this team so we can tweet her the results. She is fairly active on Twitter and very much a Brony. 

Why just tweet the results? Let's have her join in and sway the tide! 

• Brohoof 5

Just realized that this has the makings of a crazy situation. Slot two is a three way tie. That would lead to a tie breaker for that and the two losing characters get the first two wild card slots. But if you look, there are several other characters close enough to force a second tie breaker. 

And the pup is still winning. Imagine if Winona becomes Team Captain and has a team named after her with flags and jerseys ... I think Angel was the only pet with their own flag last time. :P

Anyway, off to the Testing Forum. I have a special post to create. ;)

• Brohoof 4

Me doing the gushy thing. Ignore if you are diabetic.

So I'm not going go all crazy with fanfare and such. I'll admit that I missed doing this sort of thing with the MCM and I've always been a fan of giveaway type events. But some of the response to this coming back was more than I expected. It's going to be a fairly long tournament so I figured why not make it more fun and actually give back to the community instead of just throwing wrenches in people's episode ideas. I've seen some of you all carry each other through some rough patches over the years. I've seen friends come and go. And in here I've seen new and old faces just sitting back casually having some good old fashioned pony posting fun. 

Not all of us agree on the direction of the show, specific characters, and the fandom. Some of you OG fans have weathered drama after drama. Hell some of us probably have battle scars over defending our favorites, but at the end of the day something about this show, or the people here keeps many of us coming back even if others slipped away. Anyway, just wanted to do something nice in between our scheduled debates concerning Starlight, Rarity, reformations and show writers. No big whoop. 

Actual Prize Drawing Stuff

Anyway, as a small thank you once a week I'll be randomly drawing a name from those that have voted or posted in this topic for some modest Brony swag or gift cards. Nothing nuts. I ain't sending anyone to an all expense paid trip to Hawaii, and I didn't break into your home and hide a car under your chair, but hey it's something. 

Basically how this works is simple .... even though I apparently love overcomplicating things. This is effective with Group 8 so there are a bunch of you already on the list. 

Each poll you vote on, you get an entry. Each new 'game or new poll' you make a post in, you get an entry. If you did both that's two entries. I started counting during Group 8. I randomly pull a name once every week or two starting Feb 3, and will send you a PM. You tell me what you want from the list of stuff and it'll be on it's way that day (or next mail day if it's a physical thing and it's Sunday). Names are a running total so the list will keep growing as this goes on. 

Some of these items I have duplicates of indicated by an asterisk. Some I don't so the running list of the prizes will slowly deplete. I may reup the prize pool, but no guarantees on that. Some are not Brony related so you closet fans have something too. Anyway here's the list. 

Oh and yeah I'll ship internationally. Except Antarctica and that weird place In Alaska where laundry detergent is $80. And yes you can win more than once. You can also tell me to pass if you want to be generous and I'll redraw a new name. 

$20 Amazon gift card*

We Love Fine Chibi Lyra

We Love Fine Chibi Discord

We Love Fine Chibi Luna

We Love Fine Chibi Octavia

We Love Fine Chibi Celestia

We Love Fine Chibi Rainbow Dash

$20 MLPF Commission Monies

We Love Fine Flutterbat (Not the Chibi the regular one)

We Love Fine Nightmare Moon

Funko Dr. Whooves 

Funko Bon Bon

Funko Spike

Funko Derpy

Funko Lyra

MLP The Movie Blu-ray*

The Art of My Little Pony: The Movie

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 1

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 2

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 3

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 4

I may add to this as we go. If I do I'll post an update. 

Anyway, thanks guys. Any questions lemme know. 

Is there some super secret fan thing about Winona that I don't know about? 

• Brohoof 3

This group is just ... I literally cannot even. Most of these characters have similar levels of meh, but seeing Not-Starlight getting outvoted by a dog is quite amusing. Some ponies get cool nightmare or bat versions, others get glasses and a top hat. Get rekt.

Me, I voted Dad, Dad, Deer in honor of brave shitlords. It's pretty flat at 29 votes. We can do this.

Still ...

PrincessWinona.thumb.png.045b4498141853aeaa6893dfcf92d062.png

• Brohoof 2
4 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Thanks for this post! Make A Wish Foundation has a special place in my heart. She just won my vote.

• Brohoof 4