Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 10 - White Tail Woods

Jeric
Message added by Jeric

Winners

Angel Wings
Winona

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

Me doing the gushy thing. Ignore if you are diabetic.

So I'm not going go all crazy with fanfare and such. I'll admit that I missed doing this sort of thing with the MCM and I've always been a fan of giveaway type events. But some of the response to this coming back was more than I expected. It's going to be a fairly long tournament so I figured why not make it more fun and actually give back to the community instead of just throwing wrenches in people's episode ideas. I've seen some of you all carry each other through some rough patches over the years. I've seen friends come and go. And in here I've seen new and old faces just sitting back casually having some good old fashioned pony posting fun. 

Not all of us agree on the direction of the show, specific characters, and the fandom. Some of you OG fans have weathered drama after drama. Hell some of us probably have battle scars over defending our favorites, but at the end of the day something about this show, or the people here keeps many of us coming back even if others slipped away. Anyway, just wanted to do something nice in between our scheduled debates concerning Starlight, Rarity, reformations and show writers. No big whoop. 

Actual Prize Drawing Stuff

Anyway, as a small thank you once a week I'll be randomly drawing a name from those that have voted or posted in this topic for some modest Brony swag or gift cards. Nothing nuts. I ain't sending anyone to an all expense paid trip to Hawaii, and I didn't break into your home and hide a car under your chair, but hey it's something. 

Basically how this works is simple .... even though I apparently love overcomplicating things. This is effective with Group 8 so there are a bunch of you already on the list. 

Each poll you vote on, you get an entry. Each new 'game or new poll' you make a post in, you get an entry. If you did both that's two entries. I started counting during Group 8. I randomly pull a name once every week or two starting Feb 3, and will send you a PM. You tell me what you want from the list of stuff and it'll be on it's way that day (or next mail day if it's a physical thing and it's Sunday). Names are a running total so the list will keep growing as this goes on. 

Some of these items I have duplicates of indicated by an asterisk. Some I don't so the running list of the prizes will slowly deplete. I may reup the prize pool, but no guarantees on that. Some are not Brony related so you closet fans have something too. Anyway here's the list. 

Oh and yeah I'll ship internationally. Except Antarctica and that weird place In Alaska where laundry detergent is $80. And yes you can win more than once. You can also tell me to pass if you want to be generous and I'll redraw a new name. 

$20 Amazon gift card*

We Love Fine Chibi Lyra

We Love Fine Chibi Discord

We Love Fine Chibi Luna

We Love Fine Chibi Octavia

We Love Fine Chibi Celestia

We Love Fine Chibi Rainbow Dash

$20 MLPF Commission Monies

We Love Fine Flutterbat (Not the Chibi the regular one)

We Love Fine Nightmare Moon

Funko Dr. Whooves 

Funko Bon Bon

Funko Spike

Funko Derpy

Funko Lyra

MLP The Movie Blu-ray*

The Art of My Little Pony: The Movie

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 1

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 2

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 3

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 4

I may add to this as we go. If I do I'll post an update. 

Anyway, thanks guys. Any questions lemme know. 

Is there some super secret fan thing about Winona that I don't know about? 

Wow. You truly do our Element of Generosity proud, Jeric.

I can't say I personally am in it for prizes, just here to have some fun and cheer for my favorite ponies and non-ponies. I don't want anyth-...

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

We Love Fine Chibi Lyra

Funko Lyra

:pinkie::pinkie::pinkie:

... Ahem. Let me take a moment and compose myself.

:pinkie:

Anyway, back on the topic of today's competition, I'll be throwing my support behind someone strong enough, charismatic enough, and especially large enough to smash through all resistance and take this team far. Go (former) Dragon Lord Torch!!! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

• Brohoof 5
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jeric Thank you so much for all your hard work, I promise you it does not go unappreciated. This tournament has already been a joy to participate in for me personally and will only get better from here on out. All of your efforts demonstrate true generosity :)

On the topic of this round let's get Angel Wings a guaranteed spot!!

angel-wings-my-little-pony-friendship-is

• Brohoof 5

The fact that Blackthorn is very much in the running excites the heck out of me; though even I have to admit the Angel Wings deserves some votes here. Still, gotta pull for best deer still. ;)

But yeah, while Blackthorn & Goldie still have my votes, Night Light lost out to Angel. Sorry Twi-dad!

854117__safe_solo_idw_spoiler-colon-comi

• Brohoof 5
35 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Just changed my vote. I had honestly forgotten about Angel Wings, but I think she deserves a vote. Sorry, Winona. :/ Someone has to lose a vote, and it's gonna be the dog.

I changed my vote from Snowfall Frost to Angel Wings.

I wanted to vote for Angel Wings from the start but, I couldn't remember what her name was. :(

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 5

Someone gave that dog some serious Scooby snacks. This round is surprising the hell out of me. I was certain Night Light would run away with this, but @Denim&Venom reminded us about Angel Wings, Dickens Glimmer is a tad more popular in this group than I thought, and .... Applejack .... what are you feeding Winona????

• Brohoof 4

I love Starlight, but I don't think we need a Christmas Carol's persona of her, too. Isn't it good enough to just have the real Starlight Glimmer win her Group contest (which should be an easy win for her)?

*Looks at Group 29's competitors*

Oh boy...I stand corrected. That's going to be a tough round.

• Brohoof 5
Just now, ChB said:

Looks at Group 29's competitors*

Yeah .... that's gonna be a rough one for some. I am almost glad I get the luxury of sitting here and commenting. 

• Brohoof 4
13 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Yeah .... that's gonna be a rough one for some. I am almost glad I get the luxury of sitting here and commenting. 

Maybe? With the way the three vote system works, I feel like people would have to pull some vote coordination to keep Glimmy out of the top two spots. My guess, Trixie and Starlight take the one and two spots, while Coco, Thorax, and Spike go to the wild card. 

Though, with how the votes have been going so far, it’s seems people want to pick the underdogs. So I’m going to guess Cranky and Diamond Tiara.

• Brohoof 2
3 minutes ago, ShootingStar159 said:

it’s seems people want to pick the underdogs. 

Pick the underdogs

The underdogs

Underdogs

Dogs

Oh my gosh... that's why Winona is in the lead!

• Brohoof 5

That was close!

Winona and Angel Wings are on the team! 

Torch, Night Light, Snowfall Frost, and Blackthorn will battle it out for what looks to be a great Wild Card in the making. 

We have some tie breakers to go through and I want to recap where Groups 1-10 stand so stay tuned. 

• Brohoof 5

I'm a bit sad Blackthorn didn't make the top two, but comic characters outside of a select few are gonna struggle in this competition. That said; making the wild-card round is not a bad thing at all. I'll be pulling for yah; best deer! <3

• Brohoof 7

:wacko:.........

:)..........

:okiedokieloki:...........

OK, what the hay is up with some of these votes this round?

What do you mean, Amethyst?

What I mean is, who the hay is Angel Wings and why are we voting for her????

Oh silly, she's a daughter of a friend of a cousin of my aunt's hairdresser of course!

And that explains why we're voting for her how, exactly?

:wacko:........ Wow, Star, you're really slow on the uptake, aren't ya?

WHAT??!?!?  OK, nevermind, but it's not just her.  Who's Blackthorn?

Only the best piece of tail from White Tail Woods, that's who. :toldya:

Dang it Cloud, I should've known you had something to do with that.

Well am I wrong???  Just look at this guy!

sig-3818056.tumblr_nj5w1wble31rbe0mjo1_r1_1280.jpg

Woah... :sealed:... OK, uh, you may have a point.

Don't I always? :bedeyes:

OK, see, the Dragon Lord I get cause he's huge, but this last one, I just... how the hay did a dog win this round????????

BECAUSE WINONA'S A VERY GOOD PUPPY WHO GIVES LOTS AND LOTS OF PUPPY KISSES! :wub:

*bark bark bark*

Just when I think this night can't get anymore confusing than it already is... :blink:

• Brohoof 4

-O8veZ6GR16vPbHTlbQPMw.png

16 hours ago, ShootingStar159 said:

Are we behind schedule again? :( 

Only with the tie breaker. I had completely forgotten about that over the last few days. The regular polls are on schedule. Launching Group 11 any minute

Cough

@PathfinderCS

Cough

On 1/20/2018 at 11:45 AM, Goat-kun said:

You did it forum! You've voted in a dog. Can't wait for Tom.

tom_with_sunglasses_by_mallam96-d4lxywg.

• Brohoof 8