Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 11 - Hollow Shades

Ashen Pathfinder
Message added by Jeric

Winners

King Sombra
Tom the rock :okiedokieloki:

Just now, Artimis Whooves said:

I have no idea who Stygian is, is he in the second half of season 7 or is he from the comics?

The first one, yes. Good episode. 

Also .... 

Sup Davenport!

davenport_by_fercho262-d8rxxwx.png

Maybe you diversified your business too much. You have no brand identity. You haz confuddled us all for years. 

Sombra deserves plenty of love given how he lacked character development in the show--the comics gave him enough for at least three different characters--so I'm going to give him my vote.

• Brohoof 2
1 minute ago, Jeric said:

Stygian fans! You gonna let a demon rock just get away with rolling over on you? 

They will if they know what's good for them, forget Stygian, forget Sombra
Image result for rock and roll rock

• Brohoof 2
3 minutes ago, Artimis Whooves said:

I have no idea who Stygian is, is he in the second half of season 7 or is he from the comics?

Season 7 finale, the main villain.

Just now, Ganondorf8 said:

Sombra deserves plenty of love given how he lacked character development in the show--the comics gave him enough for at least three different characters--so I'm going to give him my vote.

I'm sure he values your servitude ... erm ... I mean vote. Yeah. Vote. :P

Just now, Snow said:

They will if they know what's good for them, forget Stygian, forget Sombra
Image result for rock and roll rock

Yay! Snow you picked up my pun. You get some rock candy and a trip to the dentist!

• Brohoof 2
6 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Stygian fans! You gonna let a demon rock just get away with rolling over on you? 

You are three votes down. Do something. Go Pony of Shadows on him. Or do graffiti. Something. 

4 votes down, unfortunately. :(

Just now, Cyralicious said:

4 votes down, unfortunately. :(

That Tom is up to no good. I mean, his expression never changes. He just sits there and plots silently. Unless you start talking about his ex-wife Rosetta. Then he gets all angry and charges you! She had a heart of coal I tell yeah. Messed him up fierce.

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 3
1 minute ago, Jeric said:

That Tom is up to no good. I mean, his expression never changes. He just sits there and plots silently. Unless you start talking about his ex-wife Rosetta. Then he gets all angry and charges you! She had a heart of coal I tell yeah. Messed him up fierce.

giphy.gif

So basically Tom is our new competition.. *looks at the score board* wait..what? He has more points than Sygian?

27 minutes ago, Jeric said:

You are three votes down. Do something. Go Pony of Shadows on him. Or do graffiti. Something

I object! The director of this contest isn't remaining impartial!

• Brohoof 3

Such blasphemous actions! A fake dark lord should know his place and step aside for here comes dat boi:

tumblr_ls79v53s3b1r0z1wao1_400.gif.961eed2f12430139fdc3be7331ae25e9.gif

Tom the Deceiver is a solid, well-rounded lesser evil.

Edited by Goat-kun
  • Brohoof 2
5 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

What's up with this sudden insurgency of increased votes for Sombra. Egads. It smells of Tammany Hall in here to me.

All according to the plan. Like a spider; he waits in the dark.

be7513b14ff6578999a7c6b05ffe9f31.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Eh, I had a 3rd vote laying around to use, so why not throw some support behind Davenport. He may not be most suited for taking this team far, but he certainly doesn't deserve the hall of shame. Without him, how would we have access to our quills and sofas? 

• Brohoof 4
6 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Eh, I had a 3rd vote laying around to use, so why not throw some support behind Davenport. He may not be most suited for taking this team far, but he certainly doesn't deserve the hall of shame. Without him, how would we have access to our quills and sofas? 

Do we have access to our sofas and quills with him? Spike and Rarity would say no.

• Brohoof 2