Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I’ll see you all later.

Leavemealone

(edited)

Well, MLPForums, it’s been a good run. 

I do want to say that this is a welcoming, strong, non-toxic internet community that has avoided the taint of thousands of users by encouraging kind behavior.

Thank you to the moderators. I don’t even know the amount of time you all work, but I’ve appreciated it. I can imagine that one of you will rocket in here to move my topic to another forum, my apologies but I didn’t know where to put this.

Thanks to all of my friends for being a haven of kindness here, and of jokes too. 

Don’t worry, I’m not leaving. I could never bear to leave this place. I am gonna be gone for a while, though. Maybe a week. Maybe four months. I don’t really know. 

We really do embody the pastel ponies that we love so much, and we cherish their core values of kindness, generosity, laughter, honesty, loyalty, and, of course, magic. This forum, more than any other place or experience, has taught me to find the silver lining in things and to have a positive outlook.

I will see you all later. 

And as Pathfinder would say:

“Cheers!”

Edited by Hustler

• The topic was locked

@Hustler

This kind of content belongs in a Status Update or a Blog entry, not a topic. We're not against you saying farewell, not at all, but just be sure to do it in the appropriate places. The General Discussion section is for threads that pertain to a certain subject which can be discussed in detail; this is a personal affair. IE, much more suitable for a Status Update or Blog entry.

Thank you for your understanding, and happy future posting!

• Brohoof 1