Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How crazy are you with MLP plushes?

Dashy 4 Ever

How crazy are you with MLP plushes?  

42 users have voted

1. 1. How crazy are you with MLP plushes?

• I have one
    • I collect them
    • I sleep with them
    • I believe they are alive
    • Impossible to explain

(edited)

I have about fifteen or sixteen. Not sure if I could consider myself crazy, but I'll let you play judge.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The only one I’ve encountered in my life was like two years ago when one of my classmates brought one to school as a joke. By the end of the day the thing had no stuffing and was turned inside out..

Edited by thepissman

Couldn't care.

Unless we're speaking of Nightmare Rarity. I'd follow up on Thanos' half world purge and finish the job for him by cleansing the remaining half to get one.

• Brohoof 1

I don't necessarily collect them, but I have three. One small Pinkie Pie that I got from my friend and keep on my collectables shelf and two larger ones, a Pinkie Pie and a Twilight Sparkle, that I keep on my bed. I don't sleep with them though, they just sit at the end of my bed. I always find Twilight on the floor in the morning... the logical answer would be that I kick her out of bed, but I can't help but think that one of my other plushies doesn't like her very much and yeah... :adorkable: I guess the "I believe they are alive" option isn't totally out of question for me.

I currently only have one Rainbow Dash plush, and she always snuggles with me at night in bed :wub:

When it's daytime, she usually lives on my bed, or is sitting next to me on my desk, like she is right now! I currently only have the one Rainbow Dash plush, but I really want to get a second Twilight Plush at some point, that would be awesome :dash:  

• Brohoof 1

aaa I don't own any but I really want some.......... a luna, a nightmare moon, and a queen chrysalis are my dream plushies!

plus maybe a custom of an oc ,':3c

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

Where's the: "I don't have any" option. I would love to get some, but they aren't really too common in my area from what I've seen. :( 

I know that feel. With the bad previous experiences I’ve had with them (look at my post above) and knowing how much my family would ridicule me, getting one just isn’t an option for me

It's hard to choose from the options given. I have three pony plushies but I don't exactly consider myself a collector. I don't sleep with them but I do often sleep with other plushies. And yes, I consider all my plushies to be alive. 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Like 0/10. I'm not into toys in general since I get tired of them pretty quickly and leave them lying about. I also don't have any sort of display furniture so I can't collect anything. But if my family had money to spare, it would be nice to have one, and I think it would be really nice if I had one of my oc.