Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How crazy are you with MLP plushes?

Dashy 4 Ever

How crazy are you with MLP plushes?  

42 users have voted

1. 1. How crazy are you with MLP plushes?

• I have one
    • I collect them
    • I sleep with them
    • I believe they are alive
    • Impossible to explain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The most I have at the moment is a Sunset Shimmer and a Pinkie Pie plushie. I hope to get a few more at some point. They're presence alone makes a room look a lot more cheerful and warm. Plus I could always do with a bigger audience to listen to my rambling thoughts when I think out loud. :mlp_laugh:

• 1 year later...

I had three but two were stolen by my parents. My mother took Sweety Belle, my father Applejack, and i have Double Diamond. Also have Discord but his eyebrows are falling so i need to repair it. I also have two unfinished plushies I made with the help of a pattern, I only have the bases so far. Not sure if I will use paint for fabric or sew them by hand yet.

but yeah. I sleep with all my plushies. At least as many as possible for me to not fall of my very small bed.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, NavelColt said:

"She's 280."

"Okay."

"We have to charge tax so it's actually $302, is that fi—"

"Yes."

IMG_20220416_113343686_HDR.thumb.jpg.46aad3794deb05b01b859dc9473e0f56.jpg

IMG_20220415_133004050_HDR.thumb.jpg.1df64d2614900aaa54089bb5080dbad8.jpg

@Pathfinder of Ash shares the sentiment. Show em oh deer

Yeah same; tho mine has a few accessories to go with it. :pistachio:

B3BA487F-868F-45F4-B41C-C99E529E0156.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

I bought the Twilight Alicorn, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Trixie 4de plushes, but that's about it for official ones.

As for fanmade ones... I have Stygian, Sandbar, myself as a yellow pegasus, and soon, Hitch!

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't say I'm crazy with plushies as I only have the mane 6 from 4DE like @TomDaBombMLP also + Trixie. I originally only got Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack, but since they were so cute and well, made I ended up getting all 6 over a couple years.:squee: I just got Trixie about a week or two ago.

I just have Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash out in my house at the moment.

Eventually I would like to find a good one of Luna and Chrysalis, and that's it.

On 2022-04-17 at 6:21 PM, TomDaBombMLP said:

Only the very best Mane Six plushies! :wub:
D90B0A1A-7680-43DA-AC0B-F292E64C72AC.thumb.jpeg.0f9b34e1cd027740759d15f8d0161c17.jpeg

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1

I just collect them, like the other merchandise. :) Sometimes I might take one with in my bed. :wub: Something funny happened 1 or 2 weeks ago! Falling asleep, Twilights head was touching my chin - my normal protective sleeping position. :fluttershy: But when I woke up and opened my eyes, I was looking at her 4 hooves. Normally you would expect to see the head, but she lied the other way around, the hooves on the pillow. I couldn't stop laughing! What makes it even funnier is the fact, that my plushie fells off the bed most of the time. It was the rarest and weirdest thing that could possibly happen. :fluttershy:

I have a lot of Build A Bear ponies, some brushable ones, and some string hair plushies but I rarely sleep with them. I mostly just like to collect them. I’m also more a fan of FNAF plushies unless there’s a pony plush I really like.

• Brohoof 1