Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Cuphead - "The Delicious Last Course"

Kai-rouken

(edited)

Cuphead is one of the very few games with technologically impressive graphics that does not require cutting-edge hardware to properly experience. It's all about that animation cel work, boyoo. Cuphead also looks amazing at nearly any resolution; it practically BELONGS on the Nintendo Switch due to this aforementioned characteristics. Let's be real here, most Xbox owners aren't into this type of game anyway... Inb4 @Kyoshi gives me a thorough tongue-lashing for suggesting the game's console exclusivity should move away from Xbone (be gentle pl0x <3)

Was the game perfect? Hell no. It was too short and the progression systems left a bit to be desired imo, but then again, what do you expect for a flipping $20 game? Probably some of the best bang for your buck you'll get in the current videogame industry. Top tier production values and excellent gameplay for 1/3 the normal price. I just wish there was a proper physical release :/ I absolutely HATE buying games in digital form.

Oh, and this newly playable Ms. Chalice is so fucking adorable. I need her in my life <3

Q.Q

Edited by Kai-rouken

I'm excited for this. I loved learning how to play Cuphead and learning the patterns, and now I know them all and I wish I could learn it all over again. But with Delicious Last Course, I'll be able to learn new bosses and try out new weapons one more time.