Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 5 - Dragon Lands & Group 6 - Wonderbolts Academy

Jeric

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some credit related things. @Kyoshi is the person who created the Button Mash vector, and I am proud to have the opportunity to feature it. Button Mash heard some of you like mustaches. Apparently he knows how to pull in an extra vote or two. 

Pulling the giveaway winner now. :P

• Brohoof 3

Good that you mentioned who Buffy is cause I didn't know.

But I don't know who Moonlight Raven is either. OC?

EDIT: OH, she is the goth pony!

Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Toastypk said:

Good that you mentioned who Buffy is cause I didn't know.

But I don't know who Moonlight Raven is either. OC?

EDIT: OH, she is the goth pony!

Yep. Also I just realized that Moonlight Raven appears to have a thing for Buffy and Pear Butter is amused by that. Completely unintentional on my part, but it cracks me up how some of the images appear to be reacting to each other. 

Also .... 

Contrats to @Frostgage for being the newest giveaway winner. I'll send you a PM here shortly. 

Draw date: 2018-03-10 05:35:12
Winner: Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Yep. Also I just realized that Moonlight Raven appears to have a thing for Buffy and Pear Butter is amused by that. Completely unintentional on my part, but it cracks me up how some of the images appear to be reacting to each other. 

So basically, the Storm King is pissed to be facing off against the personification of ERROR. He calls shenanigans!

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

Also .... 

Contrats to @Frostgage for being the newest giveaway winner. I'll send you a PM here shortly. 

Draw date: 2018-03-10 05:35:12
Winner: Frostgage

Oh my gosh!!! I was so excited when I got a mention notification and my hope came true. Thank you so much :grin:

• Brohoof 3

I never knew that the forums had its own mascot until now. And yet, it does explain why the character is doing so well in the current poll. In any case, I voted for the mascot on account that it was the right thing for me to do. I also voted for the Storm King, Bloomberg, and Filthy Rich.

• Brohoof 2

Group 6 is just a free-for-all in general xD the crazy, menacing antagonist of the movie is locked in a battle with an animation error, while a tree appears to have a very realistic chance of reaching the World Cup

• Brohoof 5

3 hours ago, Y'ffre the Singer said:

He is tougher than he looks

640?cb=20121223015449

plus he has the high ground

That's an instant win condition against a Sith Lord Chosen One!

• Brohoof 5

FYI, very shortly they are temporarily taking down servers for maintenance. Due to how close one of the matches is, I will readjust the end time when it comes back up. 

In advance I extended it for one hour. 

• Brohoof 3

Go Buffy! Represent! <3

Also, voting Storm King here. Go away, Bloomberg. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 3