Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 7 - Sweet Apple Acres & Group 8 - Baltimare

Jeric

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No real surprises so far. Though can you imagine if poor Sunburst winds up on a team with both Crackle and Smooze? Poor pony!

• Brohoof 3

15 hours ago, Jeric said:

No real surprises so far. Though can you imagine if poor Sunburst winds up on a team with both Crackle and Smooze? Poor pony!

That's why he's wearing the expression he is in the group 8 picture! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Jeric said:

I'm honestly surprised Songbird is doing as well as she is; considering how well the pets have been doing. :D

• Brohoof 2

Watch out for the SMOOZE!!!

Tho he's actually a cook guy here...sort of.

Sorry Cheese, but the choice is obvious. Let's vote Sia Songbird everyone! :D (am I the only one who calls her that?:sealed:)

And I'll obviously be voting for my good friend Twinkleshine. Help her win! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, ChB said:

Good choices! ;) 

It helps that both of them are both in episodes I absolutely *love*. :smug:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

NOTE THESE DO NOT REFLECT MY OPINION OF EITHER OF THESE CHARACTERS OR THEIR VOICE ACTORS IT IS JUST FOR A LONG WINDED JOKE

Sia vs. "Weird" Al for the battle of the century so I think it's time for a little singer vs. singer word play! :pinkie:

5aaab99e09228_songbirdvscheese1.thumb.png.b0e49617c73d20f688abfc4d35c86135.png

Never Give Up my fans. I know I can be a part of this team and Where I Belong!

Yeah, This Is the Life! Just some friendly competition for everypony to vote for Whatever You Like, and once this is over The Saga Begins soon for my team!

5aaab9a8ec6ca_songbirdvscheese2.thumb.png.493a1e4010c8c371799f9b654ab337c4.png

Excuse me, I know it wasn’t your intention but please Don’t Bring Me Down.  I am just as Alive in this competition as you are.

Sorry, I Was Only Kidding with that jump to conclussions, still all these final rounds Perform This Way so there is no need to fear the inevitable, so just enjoy this final day you have in the Fun Zone of this competition.

What!? I am not here just for some Cheap Thrills, I plan on helping my team become The Greatest in this competition and they will appreciate my help on day one and not a Day Too Soon!

5aaab9b3adf46_songbirdvscheese3.thumb.png.d7fe2a628dca841add4ed9cd01c07f71.png

Oh really, you little miss White & Nerdy with your Fat wig and Lame Claim to Fame. You may be a big shot in those small parts of Equestria that are able to book you but at least I travel around and be the best Super Duper Party Pony ever on my own volition and face the world with My Own Eyes.

Wow okay, just because I may not be as social as you that does not mean I can be Taken For Granted.  I will give it my all in this competition with a heart as strong as Titanium as I train from Dusk Till Dawn determined to give an Unstoppable and Unforgettable performance.  Now let me see you Move Your Body Little Man!

5aaab9bd0396a_songbirdvscheese4.thumb.png.81a27211d17778988b2ca121c0df4139.png

You may think you’re Good Enough For Now, but it’s just One Of Those Days where You Make Me a little bit heated but I’m not worried.  You think you can Take Me Down well looking at that poll as of right now your placement is Close But No Cigar, as for mine and my fans If That Isn’t Love then I’ll give you One More Minute to think about it.

I don’t need you to Bang My Head over what you think is going to happen.  These final polls are always Wild Ones.  You may have the lead now and the upper hoof on me, while Big Girls Cry we also never back down. We have Guts over Fear and when that time comes and you see You’ve Changed in placement I will be perfecting my Battle Cry because the time has come to be a SongBird Set Free.  Free to fly in this competition held up like an Angel By The Wings.  Free to paint a Rainbow in the sky like light shining through a Chandelier.  You will not dictate this opportunity to Free Me!!!

5aaab9c83a83e_songbirdvscheese5.thumb.png.b2cb601019f1a74cd3f530d2c9f99be8.png

Um, that was really stretching it. I mean I get that your my Foil in this competiton and You Don’t Love Me Any More, but you didn’t need to Spam me with a Tacky speech trying way too hard that I swear you committed some Word Crimes, but hey I guess this competition really does bring out in everypony to Dare To Be Stupid, so enjoy your time now but we’ll see who’s taken out on Trash Day tomorrow.

WHY YOU…

Um, don’t you think we should put a stop to this?

Not yet, I want to see how much longer they can keep this up!

5aaab9d1db764_songbirdvscheese6.thumb.png.f02e854ff3f0f6d08b695ad47102f2f3.png

My money’s on Cheese Sandwich, he’s got the larger discography.

Right…..

• Brohoof 4

The Storm King was felled by a tree... I don't know why but it sounds funny despite the fact that he was beaten by Bloomberg. With this group, I am going to have to go with the likes of Cheese Sandwich as I know Weird Al a lot more than I do Sia--I never knew she existed until the movie confirmed her as a celebrity voice artist. As for the other... As much as I appreciate the Smooze being a generation one character given a new lease on life, I'll go with Twinkleshine as she deserves some more love.

Note to self: I really need to keep tabs on this thread better than what I'm currently doing.

• Brohoof 5

Just wanted to pop in hear and say I'm taking a few days off from this as I'm in the middle of focusing on IRL issues. I should be back around Tues or Wed to resume the World Cup :)

• Brohoof 4

Ok, still not ready to continue this. That IRL thing ... Basically was in a bad car accident and have to have restorative dental work tomorrow. Still concussed and in some serious pain and such and .... way woozy. When I resume this I will likely not have any bye days so we can catch up. For now I can barely see straight, and having lost four front teeth and my car thanks to a drunk driver ... I have my hands full. 

PRO TIP, get your airbags checked out. Apparently deployment isn't guaranteed. Seat belt saved my life. 

For now I need to rest. 

• Brohoof 2