Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 7 - Sweet Apple Acres & Group 8 - Baltimare

Jeric

5 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Ok, still not ready to continue this. That IRL thing ... Basically was in a bad car accident and have to have restorative dental work tomorrow. Still concussed and in some serious pain and such and .... way woozy. When I resume this I will likely not have any bye days so we can catch up. For now I can barely see straight, and having lost four front teeth and my car thanks to a drunk driver ... I have my hands full. 

PRO TIP, get your airbags checked out. Apparently deployment isn't guaranteed. Seat belt saved my life. 

For now I need to rest. 

Get well bro. You just take it easy and don't worry about this...

And thank god that fabulous avatar is back. :wub:

• Brohoof 6

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Ok, still not ready to continue this. That IRL thing ... Basically was in a bad car accident and have to have restorative dental work tomorrow. Still concussed and in some serious pain and such and .... way woozy. When I resume this I will likely not have any bye days so we can catch up. For now I can barely see straight, and having lost four front teeth and my car thanks to a drunk driver ... I have my hands full. 

PRO TIP, get your airbags checked out. Apparently deployment isn't guaranteed. Seat belt saved my life. 

For now I need to rest. 

I’m so sorry to hear all that, Jeric! :( 

Hope you get better, soon! 

• Brohoof 4

21 minutes ago, Jeric said:

For now I need to rest. 

Really sorry to hear what happened, but really glad to hear you are alright (At least as alright as it is possible to get in such a situation). Don't worry about this place at all, much less this silly (but fun) competition. It will be here when you get back.

Rest, recover, recuperate and revitalize as much as you need to. They are running some mini marathons of MLP leading up to the new season, so go watch some of those on the road to 100%. Nurse Redheart's orders. 

• Brohoof 5

43 minutes ago, Jeric said:

For now I need to rest. 

Get better soon, bud. Take it easy and take as much time to recuperate as you need.

• Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

For now I need to rest. 

Sorry to hear that. I hope you have a quick recovery.

Take all the time you need, this place should be the least of your worries right now. I'm sure we'll find other things to stay busy with. :)

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

For now I need to rest. 

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry that this happened. As others have said don't even think about this contest - just take all the time you need to recover

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

For now I need to rest. 

Dude; I'm just happy and relieved to know you're alive and well. Take good care of yourself man; the World Cup can wait.

• Brohoof 6

12 hours ago, Jeric said:

For now I need to rest. 

Glad your still hear. Take care and rest. Hopefully you recover quickly. :smug:

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 3

20 hours ago, Jeric said:

For now I need to rest. 

Jeez la-freakin-weeze. You just can't catch a break. 

This is why I don't drink. Because if I did I'll probably end up like the ass clown that did this. One persons poor judgement ruins the fun for everyone. 

But at least it wasn't worse. You're strong man. You've pulled through this far and you can pull through the rest of the way. 

You know what they say, "What doesn't kill you, causes you to sleep in till noon the next day." 

But I think this would be a bit more apropos:

Image result for god fears your progress

Now go out there and get well! 

• Brohoof 3

@Jeric

Sorry to hear that happened to you. My mum was in a car accident close to fourteen years ago and even though I wasn't with her at the time, I can understand what you're currently going through in terms of the recovery process. You just rest and recover before doing anything regarding this place.

• Brohoof 3

20 hours ago, Jeric said:

For now I need to rest. 

I hope you feel better soon, My Friend. 

*Feel Better Hugs*

• Brohoof 3

21 hours ago, Jeric said:

For now I need to rest. 

Hope you get better soon.

I'm happy you're alive

• Brohoof 2

I appreciate the well wishes. Today was the first day of no concussion symptoms (you've never lived if you haven't experienced mental time travel). I've ceased the pain meds, and I have a temporary smile while we wait for my bone to heal for dental implants. 

Bruises heal, pain disappears, cars (£[| even teeth) can be replaced. I'm still able to walk, breath, and make really bad jokes. Steering wheels need more salt. Too bland. Yup, still got it ... just what it is I don't know. 

If tomorrow morning I feel as well as today, I'll kick this back off. Seems appropriate since @PathfinderCS reminded me there is new pony. 

Carpe diem! 

• Brohoof 9

I'm so glad to hear that, Jeric! :) I hope things improve for you, even more. Our thoughts and support will always be with you. 

• Brohoof 6

I'm back. Next poll going up tonight sans any visual flair for this round (hand isn't quite steady enough yet). Going forward no days off for a while. Time to get this moving forward again. :)

• Brohoof 6

2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I'm back. Next poll going up tonight sans any visual flair for this round (hand isn't quite steady enough yet). Going forward no days off for a while. Time to get this moving forward again. :)

Welcome back! :fluttershy: I'm glad you seem to be healing up, and thankful to still have you around after such an accident. :blink:

• Brohoof 7

• The title was changed to Group 7 - Sweet Apple Acres & Group 8 - Baltimare