• Applejack
    • Twilight Velvet
    • Songbird Serenade
  4. 4. Baltimare

• Sunburst
    • Crackle
    • The Smooze

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-06-13 at 04:00 AM

Hey hey .... in an effort to get really organized ... I will be setting a few of these up in advance to open when the time comes. 

This thread will include Teams Dragon Lands, Wonderbolts Academy, Sweet Apple Acres, and Baltimare. One caveat. Remember that during the Sweet Apple Acres round I took a day off and then was in a fairly bad accident? I apparently failed to record who won between Songbird Serenade and Cheese Sandwich. I believe it was Songbird, but if I am wrong please let me know and I will rerun that specific poll. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
16 hours ago, Jeric said:

I apparently failed to record who won between Songbird Serenade and Cheese Sandwich. I believe it was Songbird, but if I am wrong please let me know and I will rerun that specific poll. 

I believe Cheese Sandwich won the vote by at least three votes (mostly because I remember I was going to make another Weird Al reference with AJ and Velvet) I also think Twinkleshine beat The Smooze by more votes than Cheese. Mostly because of this post:

On 3/15/2018 at 3:46 PM, The_Gobo said:

How dare you people not vote for the smooze :V

Guy's a national treasure, I tells ya

I'm certain that was because the Smooze was losing by a large margin.

Doesn't affect my choice for captain though.

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, KH7672 said:

I believe Cheese Sandwich won the vote by at least three votes (mostly because I remember I was going to make another Weird Al reference with AJ and Velvet) I also think Twinkleshine beat The Smooze by more votes than Cheese. Mostly because of this post:

I'm certain that was because the Smooze was losing by a large margin.

Doesn't affect my choice for captain though.

It was only a joke, but okay XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
30 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

It was only a joke, but okay XD

I'm sorry, you didn't understand the context of me quoting you. I'm trying to tell Jeric he recorded the wrong winners for the Group 7&8 Wild Card Rounds. I remembered your joke pointing out that more were voting for Twinkleshine than the Smooze and quoted to make sure Jeric could see where I was getting the information and conclusion. I wasn't thinking about how out of context I was bringing you into the conversation, because I neglected to remember what direct quoting does to the mentioned party.

Unless I am remembering the results wrong but no one has yet to say anything either.

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 1

I voted for the obvious choices--as in the ones who were already in the lead and are among the popular characters--though why does Bloomberg have a 'sigh' next to his name?

@KH7672 was right. 

WC Final 7 and 8.png

Looks like I screen capped it after all. Just uploaded it to the wrong folder. 

For integrity, I'm going to rerun those two groups' Captain threads just to make sure, even though I know it probably won't change the outcome. 

Ember becomes Captain of Dragon Lands ... Spitfire of Wonderbols Academy. 

• Brohoof 1