Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Introduction

Mistral CherryFluff

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google Search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was a fan of the original show in the 1980s so it became easy to love this series as well. I have to admit though I love the comics they have come out with.

Hi I am M. 

I am an older fan of My Little Pony but am really enjoying the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic series. I am looking forward to reading and sharing with others on this site.

Thanks. 

M

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome! B) Don't worry, everyone here is older than the intended demographic! So don't feel afraid or worried you won't fit in! :dash: And I like the comics too, the art style and humour is great! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :sneer:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the MLP Forums, MB~! It's great to have you here! :grin:

So another older fan joins the fray, huh? That's great to hear~! It's always nice to see fans new and old join our little corner of the internet~! :D

Regardless, have a great time out there, MB~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

Hi and warm welcome to the forums MBHall! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here with us.

Reading and sharing? Do you write fanfict? :ooh: Looking forwad to read whatever you have written and get to know you better!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome aboard.

I remember watching some of the original show.
I liked that Spock like pony who didn't gave away her emotions easily but had her heart in the right place.
I forgot her name...

Hopefully you will have a good time around here, and as a matter of fact there is a forum section for the pre G4 eras of the show.